main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Rise of the Jedi (161 ABY)

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by SkywalkerShine, Sep 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SkywalkerShine

SkywalkerShine Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 16, 2007
    IC: Cade Skywalker, inside Auditorium, Hidden Jedi Temple, Zhar System

Cade couldn't understand what was going on. Something must've happened between Kyle and Jaga. And he was going to find out.

"Jaga? Do you know this man? Have you two ever had... any sorts of problems?" The Grand Jedi Master asked.

Tag: Jaga Felth, Seth Durron, and Kyle Brand

2. Darkside Floyd

Darkside Floyd Jedi Master star 2

Sep 3, 2008
    IC: Jaga Felth

"Im, Kyle, Kyle Brand, and you Jaga, died, I saw it, the ships the Trandoshans your father as he died. And Im sorry for what happened to you." Kyle said as he stood up.

"Jaga? Do you know this man? Have you two ever had... any sorts of problems?" The Grand Jedi Master asked.

"No, Master, I've never met this man before now.....although he does look familiar."

Jaga stepped closer to Kyle and peered intently at him. "Kyle Brand," he said, almost as a statement. "As you can see, I am not dead though there have been quite the times I wish I were. But if you were there that night, then I think you'd best tell me what you do remember of it."

Jaga smiled at Kyle. "Please," he said.

Tag: Kyle, Cade, Seth

3. Darkside Floyd

Sep 3, 2008

Jaga focused, drawing in the Force in an attempt to heighten his memory. Like healing, it was an ability he had worked on, but he had yet to use it on that most painful of memories....in truth, he was afraid to......

With his eyes closed, Jaga murmured softly, "Yes, yes, I 'see' you. You were with a group of smugglers, weapon smugglers......they did business with my father's partner, Do'gra." Jaga opened his eyes, staring sadly at Kyle. "They were another group that Do'gra was skimming credits from and tried to blame on my father. Were they on Cathar the same night the Trandoshans attacked? What were you doing there?"

OOC: I hope this is okay. Upon reflection, I thought I wasn't giving enough information in my last post for Littledawg to post from. :)

4. Littledawg

Littledawg Jedi Knight star 3

Aug 19, 2008
    IC- Kyle Brand

"Im sorry to have to tell you this but, the reason I was there and thought you died was, well because, I was there and I was part of the attack. My father Made me do it, he said he would..." Kyle trailed off as he stared into the eyes of the Jedi which brimmed with rage. "Im so sorry."

Tag: all involved

5. Ramza

Ramza Administrator Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 13, 2008
    IC: Seth Durron
    Auditorium

Seth glanced down at Brand, his eyes clearly showing a cold resentment. "Your father...?" he asked, his tone cold and inquiring. He had heard of smuggler groups battling with one another, but he had never actually witnessed such a thing before, so he never believed such reports. Perhaps that was the romantic within him. He didn't see a reason for smugglers to be fighting each other when there were other, more eminent threats to their security. Friendly competition over getting a particular job was one thing, but this...

He stepped to the side of Brand, his eyes focused on the lad. "What... what smuggler group did your father belong to anyway, Kyle?"

[b]TAG: Kyle Brand, Jaga Felth, Cade Skywalker[/b]

6. Darkside Floyd

Sep 3, 2008

"Im sorry to have to tell you this but, the reason I was there and thought you died was, well because, I was there and I was part of the attack. My father Made me do it, he said he would..." Kyle trailed off as he stared into the eyes of the Jedi which brimmed with rage. "Im so sorry."

This time, there was no hesitation. Unleashing a howl of pure rage, Jaga launched himself towards Kyle. Knocking Seth aside, Jaga landed on Kyle, driving both of them to the floor. Holding him down, Jaga screamed, "Who is your father? What have done with my sister? Do you know what you have done?!"

Thought, training, meditation gave way to base instinct and even rawer anger. Jaga raised his right arm, his claws popping from his hand, all intent focused on delivering justice and vengeance upon his father's killers.

Tag: Kyle, Seth, Cade

7. SkywalkerShine

Aug 16, 2007
    IC: Cade Skywalker, Auditorium, Hidden Jedi Temple, Zhar system

Luckily, Cade grabbed his student's raised arm before Jaga could make his move. "Jaga! Stand down! This is not what I've taught you! Vengeance is like poison. Not just to others. But to you as well! Now stand down! That's an order!"

The Grand Jedi Master felt Jaga's anger. He was just like him when he himself wanted revenge on Nihl when he killed his father, Kol Skywalker. Cade glared, trying to get the thought out of his head, and focusing the matter at hand.

Tag: Jaga Felth, Kyle Brand, and Seth Durron

8. Ramza

Jul 13, 2008
    Auditorium

It was a bit like having a spacecraft exhaust nail you square in the chest. Fortunately for Seth, that metaphor was only valid in terms of actual force applied and not, say, in heat output. Nonetheless, he found himself propelled into a nearby bench, where he landed with a thud.

"Sonnuva..." he groaned, rubbing the part of his back that had collided with the side of the bench. He wearily worked his way to his feet. Apparently the Cathar had gone berserk and launched himself at Brand. Fortunately, Master Skywalker had intervened before Brand was able to receive a new set of bloody streaks on his face.

"Your master's right, kid. Killing Brand isn't going to bring your family back, and I doubt it'll give you much satisfaction as it is."

[b]TAG: Jaga Felth, Kyle Brand, Cade Skywalker[/b]

9. Littledawg

Aug 19, 2008
    IC- Kyle Brand

Kyle stood up and brushed himself off. "My fathers name, or at least what he calls himself is Darth Carthide, he is insane. And to answer your question Seth, he didn't work for one, he ran one, The Dark Crusaders, vicious and bloodthirsty. In fact im afraid that they know our location, my droid just sent me this." A Hologram flickered off his watch/communicator, and it showed a ship land as it destroyed Kyle's, then the transmission was gone."Im sorry, they tracked me and i didn't even know it." Kyle walked toward the chair he recently sat in, and began to weep, not much but enough to make his eyes water.

Tag: All involved.

10. Darkside Floyd

Sep 3, 2008

Luckily, Cade grabbed his student's raised arm before Jaga could make his move. "Jaga! Stand down! This is not what I've taught you! Vengeance is like poison. Not just to others. But to you as well! Now stand down! That's an order!"

The anger was almost overwhelming, but Jaga heard the plea within Master Skywalker's voice. He remembered the intense training, the long hours of meditation used in hope of burying the rage of the past. Mostly, he remembered the chance he was given by Master Skywalker, the chance to make a better legacy for himself and the hope to find his sister.

Jaga started to relax his arm when he noticed Durron standing up off to his side. "Your master's right, kid. Killing Brand isn't going to bring your family back, and I doubt it'll give you much satisfaction as it is."

"You're right," Jaga said. He got off Kyle and helped him up. "We are products of our past, but we must wary of ever-being slaves to it." He took a deep sigh. "I..apologize."

Kyle stood up and brushed himself off. "My fathers name, or at least what he calls himself is Darth Carthide, he is insane. And to answer your question Seth, he didn't work for one, he ran one, The Dark Crusaders, vicious and bloodthirsty. In fact im afraid that they know our location, my droid just sent me this." A Hologram flickered off his watch/communicator, and it showed a ship land as it destroyed Kyle's, then the transmission was gone."Im sorry, they tracked me and i didn't even know it." Kyle walked toward the chair he recently sat in, and began to weep, not much but enough to make his eyes water.

Jaga watched in shocked surprise at the holoscene. Muted sounds of destruction reached into the Temple. "Master, we're under attack. We must prepare to defend the Temple and ourselves." Jaga readied his lightsaber.

11. Ramza

Jul 13, 2008
    Auditorium

"They... [i]followed you[/i]...?" Seth asked, more out of shock than any actual suspicion. The auditorium shook, presumably from a reverberating explosion. Seth swore openly. [i]I think we may just have a new candidate for best day ever...[/i] he thought sarcastically, reaching into his boot and pulling out the mini blaster he had replaced only a few moments before.

"Master Skywalker, one of your pupils: tall one, double bladed lightsaber, bad sense of distance, took away my equipment when he put me in my holding cell. Do you have any idea where it could be?" As he asked, he glanced out a window in roughly the direction his ship would have been. No explosion, yet. He breathed a cautious sigh of relief.

He again turned to Brand. "Suck it up, pal, you're going to have to stay focused if your going to be useful in this situation. Now, about how big is this... "Dark Crusaders" bunch. Couple dozen smugglers?"

[b]TAG: Cade Skywalker, Kyle Brand, Jaga Felth[/b]

[b]OOC:[/b] Just a heads up I'm putting on my updates: My finals start next week, so my posting is going to be highly erratic, if any, from the 11th through the 19th.

12. Littledawg

Aug 19, 2008
    IC- Kyle Brand

"Yeah youre right, I do. And we were about 10,000 strong a year ago! You cant win, and most of those guys are capable with a electostaff."
    Kyle stood up and and tapped some controls on his watch and activated his hunter- killer droids.

Tag: all

13. Ramza

Jul 13, 2008
    OOC: I will not make an "Over 9000" joke, I will not make an "Over 9000" joke, I will not...

Auditorium

Seth froze in clear fear. "Te... te... ten... th... th...thou..." He was having trouble wrapping his mind around those kinds of odds. "You know what, forget my stuff. Who's up for a ride in my YT-2400? We obviously need to get out of here." He wasn't terribly happy about this suggestion, but for all his bravery, and all his cockiness, Seth was most certainly [i]not[/i] suicidal. Even with these mystical Jedi types on their side, things were looking grim.

"Regardless, I'm getting out of here. Any takers?"

[b]TAG: Kyle Brand, Jaga Felth, Cade Skywalker[/b]

14. Darkside Floyd

Sep 3, 2008
    IC:Jaga Felth

"Suck it up, pal, you're going to have to stay focused if your going to be useful in this situation. Now, about how big is this... "Dark Crusaders" bunch. Couple dozen smugglers?"

"Yeah youre right, I do. And we were about 10,000 strong a year ago! You cant win, and most of those guys are capable with a electostaff."

Jaga was dismayed by the number of foes given but he was also dismayed to hear Kyle's lack of confidence in the Jedi here at the Temple. Still, the odds seem quite against them.

But Jaga also remembered something Kyle had said, something that was lost in the red haze of his previous anger. "You said your father was named 'Darth Carthide'" he said to Kyle. "Does that mean your father is a Sith? Or at least a Force-user?" Something else occurred to Jaga. "You said they followed you here. Why? Why would they be following you?"

"Regardless, I'm getting out of here. Any takers?"

"We have our own shuttles and craft here if the need arises," Jaga told Durron. Turning to Master Skywalker, he said, "But we need to rally the others, quickly." Jaga was ready to defend his new home, to the death if needed yet he couldn't help thinking that Kyle had neglected to tell them something, something vital to their living through the next few hours.

Tag: Kyle, Seth, Cade

15. Littledawg

Aug 19, 2008
    Ic_Kyle Brand

"Darth Carthide is my father, A Sith Lord and a demon of unimaginable power." Kyle said boldly. "Seth, youre ship hasn't been destroied for 2 reasons, One, they're searching it, or two they want whoever owns it alive." Kyle walked to the doors of the auditorium and pushed them open, igniting his own blue lightsaber. "My father wants me alive, you all go, I'll hold them off."

Tag: all involved

16. RuneEisahn

RuneEisahn Jedi Knight star 2

Jul 10, 2008
    IC:Ryshin Thraell

Ryshin glared at the other Jedi Master. "Yes, i agree with you Master Uisdean. But I don't think that Serenity would want to sit around here, thinking about a mission to a certain evil place. But, I guess we could just sit." he said, pulling out a chair and taking a seat.

TAG:Any

IC:Darth Krayt

Darth Krayt looked around his surroundings, suddenly alert. He knew the Sith Temple was practiacally destroyed during the final battle, but he knew the archives weren't desroyed. He continued to walk.

TAG:Any

17. SkywalkerShine

Aug 16, 2007
    IC: Norla Vakan, the ruined Sith Temple, Coruscant

Norla saw that the old Dark Lord had past her. She turned, and faced Krayt, following him a few feet. "Oh? Trying to ignore me, eh?! Hey! Hey, buddy! I said you ain't gonna rule the Galaxy again! Did ya hear mean?!"

The young woman narrowed her eyebrows from behind.

Tag: Darth Krayt

IC: Cade Skywalker, Auditorium, Hidden Jedi Temple, Zhar System

"But we need to rally the others, quickly."

The Grand Jedi Master nodded. "You do just that, Jaga. Warn the others to defend the Temple. Hurry!"

After what Kyle said about his father, Cade couldn't believe it. He thought all the Sith Lords were destroyed during the final battle. He shook his head worringly. "This is troubling..." Cade then glanced up. "Seth. See if you can help Kyle. I'll defend the Temple from within."

And with that, Cade headed to the main hall of the entrance.

Tag: Kyle Brand, Jaga Felth, and Seth Durron

18. Ramza

Jul 13, 2008
    Auditorium

In all honesty, one of the last things Seth probably wanted to do right now was [i]stay here and help Kyle[/i]. But he also realized he didn't have a lot of choice in the matter. Even if these "Sith" really did want Brand alive, that was no guarantee that the younger smuggler wasn't going to do anything unnecessarily rash. Reluctantly, Seth realized that the best thing for him to do would be to stay here and help Kyle.

"Okay, then, seems we're up against 1 : 5000 odds. Do you have any spare blasters or anything? I get the feeling my little pea shooter here isn't going to cut it..." Seth inquired, indicating his mini blaster.

[b]TAG: Kyle Brand[/b]

19. Nadia-Oomia

Nadia-Oomia Jedi Master star 4

Jan 4, 2009
    Skywalkershine Approved

Name: Edward Samoon
    Homeworld: New Alderaan
    Species: Human
    Appearance: Fair skin and green eyes with auburn hair
    Personality: Humble and kind but not very patient at times
    Alliance: Jedi Council
    Weapon(s): Lightsaber
    Ship: x-wing
    Biography: Saved from a purge of his village when he was 2 he doesn't really know what happened. The only thing that he can call family if Cali Maddoris and old friends of his mother's who saved him from the burning embers of his village hut.

Disclaimer: I might not be able to play this person as much as I would like to, I will be going into Amish existence for 2 weeks (Visiting my Grandparents) and probably will not post until February 9th-ish

20. SkywalkerShine

Aug 16, 2007
    OOC: All right. Thanks for reminding us, Nadia! I'll keep that in mind. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.