main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Rise Of The Rebellion

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by FerusOllin, May 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FerusOllin

FerusOllin Jedi Youngling

Mar 25, 2007
    Act 1: Old Heros Rejoice

It was a clear Coruscant night in the burning Jedi Temple. Emperor Palpatine had been sure to have the Temple securely guarded by his Storm Troopers. A man in the inner City of Coruscant, that was once a Jedi Padawan, was walking through the crisp night air. This man's name, Ferus Olin. Ferus Olin was walking through Coruscant in hopes of finding a Shuttle to take him back to his home planet Bellassa. As he was heading to the Hangar Storm Troopers quickly recognized him. Ferus headed to a place for cover quickly through the rapid Blaster shots from the Storm Troopers but while in the process, was gravely wounded. A mysterious figure from an alley pulls him to safety as the Storm Troopers head off into the night. This person, was Dona.

Ferus: *Shaking in pain* Duh..... Dona? Is that you?
    Dona: Yes it's me, remember I do owe you my life for what you did for me.
    Ferus: *Smiles then coughs slightly* Thanks Dona.
    Dona: Now now, lets get you back to my secret mountain hideout on Bellassa.

Meanwhile on the Remote Planet of Tatooine we see Obi - Wan Kenobi watching over a certain baby Luke. Luke Skywalker, son of Anakin Skywalker, still at the age of not even a year old is being ocumpanied by his Aunt Beru outside of their hut. Obi - Wan knew that this infant Luke held the key to bringing about the fall of the Empire. The twin suns of Tatooine were now directly over where the Jedi Master was. As Owen Lars, Anakin's step brother, was doing his daily property check without even noticing Kenobi he heads in his direction. Obi - Wan knew it was time to leave. Obi - Wan watches as Shuttles fly off Planet into space and he remembers Anakin. Kenobi, now sad continues his journey. One month to this day is when Obi - Wan had fought Anakin on the lava Planet Mustafar and since that time Obi - Wan had found an abandoned hut on Tatooine and had made it his new home. As he meditates inside of his hut, he hears a man's voice but cannot see him. This was his old Master Qui - Gon Jinn speaking to him.

Act 2: The Decisive Decision

Obi ? Wan: *Calm* Who are you this mysterious voice?
    Qui ? Gon?s voice: Now now my old Padawan don?t tell me you?ve forgotten your Master.
    Obi ? Wan: Oh my goodness! Qui ? Gon, this is you? But where are you?
    Qui ? Gon?s voice: I am one with the Living Force for I have not retained my human identity I am only a voice to you for now.
    Obi ? Wan: How will I learn to ?Become One with the Living Force??
    Qui ? Gon?s voice: Patience. I will teach you when you are ready.
    Obi ? Wan: How will I know when I am ready?
    Qui ? Gon?s voice: When you learn why you must live on.

Obi ? Wan becomes impatient and agitated with his Master?s words but the expression on his face doesn?t show it. Obi ? Wan feels his Master?s presence in the Force leave him as he goes into a deep slumber. The next morning Obi ? Wan heads off to the Mos Eisly Cantina to listen into some of the scum?s chattering. He orders a glass of water for he does not want to dehydrate due to Tatooine?s humid heat. Suddenly he hears something of importance and cancels out all noise except two Storm Trooper?s chat in the far right corner of the Cantina.

Storm Trooper #1: Yeah Olin escaped.
    Storm Trooper #2: So did his partner Roan.
    Storm Trooper #1: I?d hate to be the Troopers who never found them.

Obi ? Wan smiles slightly.

Obi ? Wan: *Whispers* So Roan is still alive. But what of this Olin, I think I already know who he is, but I may be wrong. I can?t leave baby Luke here unguarded though.
    As Obi ? Wan heads out of the Cantina he is revisited by his Master?s voice.

Qui ? Gon?s voice: What is troubling you my old Apprentice?
    Obi ? Wan: I can?t decide whether to go on an off Planet journey to help a friend or to stay here and guard the future hope.
    Qui ? Gon: Maybe this friend will help the future hope, but baby Luke is guarded by his Aunt and Uncle is he not?
    Obi ? Wan: Yeah but?.
    Qui ? Gon: You must do what you feel is rig

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.