main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NSWRPF Archive Rise of the Underworld:Incinerating Harmony

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Zelda_Skywalker, Aug 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zelda_Skywalker

Zelda_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 4, 2005
    In a time when the earth was at peace, and the underworld layed to rest, harmony began to incinerate. The darkness rose from it's grave, sprinkling it's ashes onto the world. It was like a never ending eclipse when he took over. He hold England in his reign, thought never to die.
    Feneir paired with the great Dracule' at one time, but when his kingdom was snatched from his fingers, he swore to kill Dracule and take the empire under his own power. However, he cannot kill Dracule' only mortals can, a mortal with the powers of a werewolf.
    As the vampire leaders fight and tug for the world to be theirs, the world's best slayers must come together to turn back time.
    The amulets are strewn through the land, forever lost. Until they find them.
    Join us in our quest to overthrow the Vampire Empire.
    -----------------
    This is the same thing as the RP the Vampire's Domination. The first time I messed up and this time I hope it works.
    Former players, I do hope you return, this is how it was meant to be. and I am sorry it didn't work last time, but I hope it does now.
    All new players are welcome as well.
    I need no more vampires. if you are one, you are to be on the slayers side. later on you may leave the slayers, but you need to start off as one.
    ----------------
    Former players, if you will please refill out the CS. I'm sorry, but it will be a bit different.
    new players...guidelines and rules follow.
    ---------------
    RULES
    1.what it said by myself or co-gms goes.
    2.any ideas, suggestions, problems, questions or so forth, send them to me via PM and I will help you out.
    3.be creative. Give this a twist.
    4.no godmodding
    5.anything fantasy goes. magic, fangs, potions...use what is in your reach
    6.swearing is allowed, do not take advantage of these words.
    7.follow the TOS with your posts.
    8.follow the IC/TAG
    9.Respect one another and there will be no problems
    10.notify when you are to be gone more than two days at a time
    11.use vivid details in posts. I don't care if your spelling/grammar is the worst, just give us something detailed to go on.
    12.get involved in the RP. don't be a loner. interact with others.
    13.follow plotlines.
    14.PM character sheets to me. otherwise you will be ignored.
    15.have fun
    -----------------
    guidelines
    you must start off as a slayer even if you are a vampire. everyone will start off together, BUT later on you can turn away from the slayers and join the vampire's leagues.
    you don't have to be an ordinary human, you can have vampire bloodlines/be vampire, werewolf bloodlines/be werewolf.
    please be creative when making characters. I don't care if your character is cheesy, as long as there is a twist behind them, and I know that they are creative. No relations to any body like Van Helsing or whatnot. be yourself.
    ;)if you don't know what something is, or what to put, look at mine or another player's CS to see what you can find out. if still in doubt PM me.
    ------------------
    Character sheets
    name:
    species:
    affiliation:
    former affiliation:(beforehand)
    appearance
    -haircolour:
    -hairstyle:
    -eyecolour:
    -height:
    -weight:
    -complexion:
    -appears:(first thought when seen)
    -jewelry:
    -piercings:
    -tattoos:
    -scars:
    -clothing:
    -other:
    Weapons
    -swords:
    -guns:
    -blades:
    -other:(anything used in combat)
    -special abilities:
    Personality
    -habits:
    -acts:(how they present themselves)
    -traumatic experiences:
    BIO:(don't care how long. I care if it is too short)

NP edit: Locked at author's request.

2. ScaPaCamem

ScaPaCamem Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 10, 2003
    OOC: I think a problem with your gm skills is the fact you do not explain much. You give no background. Who is Feneir? What kingdom are you talking about. There is just so much random things you do not explain. The plot is just not there...

3. Zelda_Skywalker

Sep 4, 2005
    OOC:that's cause I'm putting the really deep things in the game starting post. Then they get all the details, and then the plot really starts. This is just a foreshadowing into what is going on. alrighty then. any other questions I should clear up?

4. ScaPaCamem

Jul 10, 2003
    OOC: Well why would anyone want to play a game they didn't know the plot to?

5. Zelda_Skywalker

Sep 4, 2005
    OOC:look, I didn't ask you to come in here and diss my GMing ways. you've done it before and I don't like it. it's not funny, and it's not helping you in anyway. nor me. it's just making me mad. I don't come into your threads and spam them up. the way you GM is different than mine, and you should respect that. but if it is so important to you...here is the full plot.

Rise of the Underworld:Incinerating Harmony
    For Hundreds of years, the world has shared peace, harmony, justice and balance. The three jewels powerful enough to change this, hidden from the eyes of all. These three jewels, the Amulets of Attamon, a very powerful comet are used to bring change in the way the heart beats, or how it stops. When possesed powerful powers, such as wakening the dead, can be brought about. But not just any dead, the undead, the walking dead, the creatures of the night, shadows, the creatures of the underworld.
    Vampires, Banshees, Werewolves-they all come to life with the help of the most powerful amulet.

Three years ago, things changed. The Vampires that roamed the shadows, afraid of the sun found the powerful stone and cast it's twisted spell upon the earth, rising the undead. The earth went into a bit of a forever eclipse, where shadows linger every minute of everyday.
    The five vampires that brought about this change are now powerful leaders of a sort of vampire empire across the world.
    Feneir, the richest, is the leader of France
    Ville, the most evil man you will ever meet, holds a tight reign over Wales
    Remus keeps a close watch over Scotland
    Siiros a dark and dreadful man is the leader of Ireland.
    and finally Dracule' the most powerful vampire leader in the world holds reign on England.

These five were the ones to rise the dead. each knowing a small secret that would rise them above mortals. But Dracule took matters into his own hands, ripped England out of Feneir's grasp. Ville watched the hideous act and along with remus, Sirros and Feneir, left before Dracule could take anymore from them.
    They cannot kill him, no matter how hard they try for Dracule has learned one more of the stone's great secrets. With it, her brewed the potion of summons, making him immensely powerful. by no means can he be staked, killed with the sun, or harmed by Holy Water. Now, the only way to kill him is with the bite of a werewolf.

Now it is up to the world's greatest slayers, the slayers that have lived this far to crack the secrets that only the bloodthirsty know, and to reach them in their infinate universe of which they reign.
    It won't be easy and the spells will be immensely complicated. But it is possible. With exploration of the deep.

THERE! THE WHOLE DEAL EXCEPT FOR LIKE 3 DETAILS, BUT THOSE THREE DETAILS WOULD START THE SORY NOW.

6. Zelda_Skywalker

Sep 4, 2005
    OOC:sorry this took so long...comp has problems.

Character sheets
    name:Zelda Black
    species:human/werewolf
    affiliation:slayer
    former affiliation:vocalist/songwriter
    appearance
    -haircolour:black
    -hairstyle:shoulder length and usually straight.
    -eyecolour:ice blue
    -height:5'11"
    -weight:107
    -complexion:pale
    -appears:
    -jewelry:many studded armbands, armband with the band name "Fall Out Boy", multiple rings of silver and black metals, silver necklace with a black heart wrapped in a silver banner bearing the word "HATE"
    -piercings:three in the right eyebrow, one on the right of the lip, tongue, under the lip, and all the way down both ears
    -tattoos:halloween imagery sleeving both arms, a large pair of black angel wings on back, Miseria Cantare under the neck on her back, the name Ville Valo and the logo to the band HIM beside it on the right wrist, the name Davey Havok and three black bunnies in a circle on the left wrist, stars down both collar bones.
    -scars:eek:ne from the hairline to the jaw on the left side of her face
    -clothing:a band shirt for various rock bands, black pants usually ripped at the ends, black or black mono converse signed by various rock vocalists. studded belt and chain on the left side.
    -other:
    Weapons
    -swords:eek:ne katana. black sheath.
    -guns:eek:ne silver handgun
    -blades:chinese stars used on occasion.
    -other:(anything used in combat)
    -special abilities:black belt in Shotokan style martial arts, american champion sword fighter, skilled with many weapons including Bo Staff, Kamas and Chinese Stars. Although she is left handed, she can use both hands just as effective in battle.
    Personality
    -likes:dark places, eeries silences, mysterious piano music, loud rock/hard rock music, empty rooms.
    -dislikes:blinding lights, talkative people, too many people in one place(claustrophobic), srupid people.
    -habits:messying her hair. Always messing with it, or twisting it or something of the sort. whispering the song "This Celluloid Dream"
    -acts:Very quiet, has a very short temper, very shy and scared. Not nearly as shy or scared while alone or on stage.
    -traumatic experiences:her brother is the vampire known as Dracule', although she never reveals it to anyone.
    the tour bus for her band crashing
    being shot onstage
    BIO:Born, raised and collected fame in the city of Ukiah,California. She was always dark, and deep thought as a child. After getting bullied and picked on whilst in the eighth grade, she joined a Martial Arts class and began training in the ancient art. She earned her blackbelt and became an instructor when she was in 11th grade. The same year, her and a couple of friends attempted to start a band, as a joke. A record company heard a bit of their music, and believing they had a chance-hunted them down. They were schooled the rest of 11th and all of 12th grade while touring, and the band split up for her to go to college. soon after, she graduated with a major in English, and went on tour once more. the day after her 20th birthday, they were to play in New York. The band got into an argument on the rainy night, and the bus crashed. None of her band members survived. She was invited to join another band, and did. Whilst on stage, she was shot, and the band deserted her. For a few days, she sat on her own on the streets. During the time, she fought a werewolf, but didn't escape without a bite. Since then, she began to hunt werewolves. at 21 the vampires took over, and she became a vampire slayer instead.

7. Darth_Vaders_cousin

Darth_Vaders_cousin Jedi Knight star 5

Nov 12, 2004
    OOC:

Wow...that's actually a really really good story...not to my taste...but well written and understandable but not too long winded or overly wordy. It would have been better if it were in your Opening post, rather than later, as I would have understood what the RPG was about.

And, so you know, ScaPa is just trying to help...you should really take his advise, rather than blow it off, because he knows what works and what doesn't.

8. Zelda_Skywalker

Sep 4, 2005
    OOC:well I was just getting a little agitated since I was going to make that the opening post. besides, I wasn't done writing that yet. I'm writing THAT as a SONG and transferred it to a RP.

9. PressRedForFreakMode

PressRedForFreakMode Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 29, 2006

GM Approved

name: Ylesia Malkoi

species: Human Vampire

affiliation: Currently Unknown

former affiliation: Unknown Warrior against evil

appearance
    -haircolour: Jet Black

-hairstyle: Mid back length, fine (free of frizz and
    thickness), straight, with a fringe that sweeps across her left eye down to her chin.

-eyecolour: Red

-height: 5foot9inches

-weight: 8stone, very underweight

-complexion: Very tanned and unblemished.

-appears: Sadistic yet superior and sophisticated.

-jewelry: A wedding ring- large diamonds on a silver ring. Cluster crystal necklace hangs just above breasts.

-piercings: 3 earrings dotted on each ear. A centre lip piercing with a black ring. A subtle nose ring aswell.

-tattoos: An arabic pray of death on her left shoulder blade and japanese symbols for "enter at risk" on her right wrist.

-scars: a long scar down her left arm to her wrist from a knife fight.

-clothing: Black halter neck, showing off her back and the top of her breasts, a tight, black mini skirt with a thick red belt slightly covered from the 'hang over' of the halter neck top. Black strappy stilettos.

-other: Large lips and larger than average eyes. Large breasts. Slighty curvaceous yet underweight.

Weapons
    -swords: Two Katana's kept in sheaths on holsters around her waist. Are as long as Ylesia minus her head.

-guns: Two Hand Pistols kept in thigh holsters and a Shotgun holstered on her back.

-blades: Two Sai's holstered on the topside of her arms for easy release.

-other: N/A

-special abilities: Vampire agility and strength. Need to feed, but sorted due to blood bags and sharper hearing.

Personality
    -likes: Duelling, nightime, darkness, driving, freedom and independance.

-dislikes: Hunger, sleeping and daytime.

-habits: Tapping her long fingernails on hard surfaces to produce a line of taps. Short patience and span of attention.

-acts: Well educated, spoken and sophisticated. Has a naughty, adventurous side which shows in the glow of her eyes.

-traumatic experiences: Her bad habits and 'need' to argue, aswell as her bing in her more vampiric state with a loss of control, caused her to kill her family and husband. She wildly regrets.

BIO: Ylesia grew up in a harsh and strict environment. This gave her to want to rebel. She began befriending people with drug addictions and alcoholics and was mixing herself in the addictions from the age of 14. At 16, she was bitten. She needed to feed and didn't realise the difference between Syering and killing, and thus, killed a lot of people around her. After disputes and physical outbursts in her family life- consisting of her mother, father and brother, her brother, two years her junior, ended his own life, and because of this, Ylesia killed her parents. Two years after, at 18 years of age, she married a pier of her drug life, and resulted in killing him one night. Once she had learnt not to feed on humans and to control her needs, she turnt herself against the forces of evil and by gaining the trust and friendship of vampires, she started killing them.

She is now living on her own, hunting vampires. Whilst hunting, she has noticed other slayers, but has said or done nothing; she is curious whether or not to confront them- to ally with the good officially

10. ScaPaCamem

Jul 10, 2003
    OOC: When have I EVER criticized your gm skills before this??? I told you I didn't like your style of play through a pm, because your posts were short and your characters were all the same...I have never said anything about your GM skills.

11. Zelda_Skywalker

Sep 4, 2005
    OOC:eek:ne of my former RPs...like...a while back now.

12. ScaPaCamem

Jul 10, 2003
    Why don't you pull that up for me. Because I looked through my posts and didn't see anything...

Edit: Yep, went through all my posts and I have never criticized your gm skills before this, so please don't just make things up to make me look bad...

All I was trying to do was help. People will have a hard time being interested in a game they no almost nothing about. I didn't say you were a bad gm or you should never make try to be a gm. I just tried to help, because I have been looking for a good vampire RPG and I wanted to know a little more...

13. Genimay

Genimay Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 2, 2005
    Character sheets
    name:Faith Jonson
    species: human/Slayer
    affiliation:Slayer
    former affiliatio:None,Slayer
    appearance
    -haircolour:Dark Brown,not quite black
    -hairstyle:Curly and long,never pulled back
    -eyecolour:Brown
    -height:5'6"
    -weight:125lbs
    -complexion:fair,no blemished
    -appears:Beautiful but dangerous
    -jewelry:none
    -piercings:none
    -tattoos:a tribal tattoo that means 'Faith' on her right arm right above her elbow.
    -scars:a five inch long one on her stomach,just a few others here and there.
    -clothing:White or black tank top,black leather pants,leather jacket(black) that is about two sizes too big. Black leather boots(scuffed and battle worn).
    -other:Black leather golves
    Weapons
    -swords:eek:ne long curved,one stright short. Two average straight.(Long and average worn on back and short worn on belt.)
    -guns:are for sissys
    -blades:eek:ne monster one(two blades,gutting side,very sharp,black handle),one skinning knife,three daggers.
    -other:Cross bow and arrows. Anything handy.
    -special abilities:Super strenght,quick healing.
    Personality
    -likes:guys,fight vampires,dancing,fighting,guys,sleeping under the stars,oh did I mention guys?
    -dislikes:getting beat,anything to healthy
    -habits:crinkles her nose when she smiles,flirts with just about anything alive(including vamps sometimes),twirling her blades right before she gets ultimaltly pissed,and can't alwys swicth from 'kill' mode to 'normal' mode,and very active after fight(sometimes hungry but mostly very ansty)
    -acts:Confident,as if nothing bugs her but in all reality she is a very deep girl. Tought and burtal.
    -traumatic experiences:Her mother beat her when she was young. Father left when she was two. saw her mother kill herself when she was 17.
    BIO:Faith was born into a bad family. Her parents fought and both were drug addicts. Soon after Faith's second birthday her father left,she never saw him again. Her mother began to beat Faith to a bloody pulp almost every night. Sometimes she would have to walk the two hours to the hospital,if she could make it.

By age nine Faith was a promblem causer at school and was in fight's almost everyday. She was good and began to fight her mother. That never worked and always ended with faith in so much pain she could barely move.

At ten she began to notice she was stronger than all the kids her age and used it to her advantage to steal lunches or get money. Still,she could never beat back her mother.

Life was okay,or as okay as it ever got for Faith,then when she was 17 she hit her mother back. Her mother stabbed her threw the stomach. Faith doubled over and began to bleed badly,her mother relized what she did and called 911 before shooting herself right in front of Faith.

For eight months faith was in a coma. She awoke and was 18 years old. Decieding she was to stop evil with her amazing powers she left to do just that. Over the year she collected a nice set of weapons and a nice aditude to go with it.

14. Zelda_Skywalker

Sep 4, 2005
    OOC:Look, I don't mind people trying to help. I can remember something of this sort in another of my RPs. Look, I know I was a bit rude. Sometimes I can get like that. I'm having an irritable moment lately, and I've been rude a alot lately. So apologies on my part.

15. ScaPaCamem

Jul 10, 2003
    OOC: The only time I ever posted in one of your RPGs before is when I told you that you could only have one RPG in each forum and other people were telling you to, but you kept insisting they were wrong...

No big deal...

16. Zelda_Skywalker

Sep 4, 2005
  17. Zelda_Skywalker

Sep 4, 2005
    OOC:I need more people. at least two more. please join somebody. I am reduced to begging.

18. ColdFire

ColdFire Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 6, 2006
    Character sheets
    name: Josh Mitchell
    species: Human
    affiliation: Slayers
    former affiliation: always been a slayer
    appearance
    -haircolour: Brown
    -hairstyle: short
    -eyecolour: blue
    -height: 6' 3"
    -weight: 175 lbs
    -complexion: farmer's tan
    -appears: cowboy
    -jewelry: none
    -piercings: none
    -tattoos: none
    -scars: none
    -clothing: Western Duster over a black T-shirt and blue jeans. Also wears a pair of well worn steel toe work boots. Never seen without his black cowboy hat.
    -other:
    Weapons
    -swords: are too old fashioned. :p
    -guns: revolvers, and lots of them, a couple of sawed off shotguns as well,
    -blades: about a dozen knives
    -other: has a 'bag of tricks' that he pulls various slayer implements out of. (Holy water, hawthorne branches, stakes, crosses, garlic, etc...)
    -special abilities: superhuman accuracy with all ranged weapons.
    Personality
    -dislikes: missing, evil critters such as vampires
    -habits: has a tendency to stick his nose into things that aren't really his problem.
    -acts: laid back, confident
    -traumatic experiences: His girlfriend was turned into a vampire... and he had to kill her.
    BIO: Josh was born and raised in a small town in Nevada, near Las Vegas. At an early age he became enamored with gunslingers, and he swore he would be one someday. When he got older he got a handgun and became a competition shooter. He had an uncanny knack for shooting, and quickly rose up and became a champion, even winning a couple of big competitions in Las Vegas, despite his young age. With his winnings, he bought a ring to propose to his high school sweetheart. But when he went to find her, he found his best friend Travis drinking her blood! Travis immediately fled the scene, leaving behind a very angry and upset Josh with a dying Cassie. He watched as she died, then pledged to hunting down Travis. It didn't take him long to figure out that Travis had been turned vampire, and he has been hunting them since. Their move with going public just made it easier for him to find them.

19. Pheonix_Rising

Pheonix_Rising Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 17, 2005
    Name: Sir Andrik Gilridon Rekan Arnileon III
    Side:Slayer
    Species:Human
    Weapons: Longsword, and a large cross with guns integrated into the panels.
    Hometown: Venice, Italy
    Affiliation:Slayer
    Appearance:
    -basic appearance
    --hair coulour and style: Short black, spiked hair.
    --eye colour: Green
    --height: 5'10"
    --weight: 170 lbs.
    -extended appearance:
    --clothing: Dark green robes, dresses as you would see a noble in the medievil era dress. Wears crosses around his neck at all times. Sometimes dresses in a black and white Tux.
    --makeup: None
    --tattoos,scars,etc...: Tattoo of a large gryphon on his left leg
    bio: Andrik grew up among a rich family. From Venice, Italy, Andrik grew to love the arts. Andrik hails from a noble family with traces of ancestry all the way to English kings during the middle ages. At the age of nine, his father started to teach him the arts of swordplay. He grew to like this and became extremely skilled. He is a feverishly religious man, and a devoted son. On his twelvth birthday, his father took him to the church to have him blessed. In the moments after they had left the church, his father had been attacked by a vampire. His father killed the vampire, but was bitten himself. On his fathers command, Andrik killed his father by plunging a sword into his heart, then burning him in a large furnace. Ever since, he has been part of a church order devoted to killing vampires.

20. Nethrin

Nethrin Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 6, 2006
    Character Sheet

name: Jared
    species: Human
    affiliation: Slayers
    former affiliation: none
    appearance
    -haircolour: black
    -hairstyle: straight, goes to his sholders
    -eyecolour: bright blue
    -height: 5,6
    -weight: 140
    -complexion: pale
    -appears: goth
    -jewelry: 3 rings and a cross pendant
    -piercings: none
    -tattoos: none
    -scars: none
    -clothing: Black cargo-pants, black t-shirt, black jacket.
    -other: none
    Weapons
    -swords: none
    -guns: none
    -blades: 6 silver daggers
    -other: stakes
    -special abilities: magic
    Personality
    -dislikes: loudness
    -habits: none really
    -acts: confident
    -traumatic experiences: Mother was turned into a vampire and tried to kill him. He then dusted her.
    BIO: When he killed his only parent (mother) Jaden went to the streets instead of going to a foster home. He soon ran in to a group of slayers and lived with them untill they were killed by a group of werewolves. He then made his way to London. He doent talk about his past alot.

21. Zelda_Skywalker

Sep 4, 2005
    OOC:*tips hat*To those new, welcome, to those of old times, welcome back. I'm glad to see those of you who joined, and any who are interested after this opening post, please send your CS to me, I will accept you in.
    Welcome to the Underworld.

The story from the beginning for reference:
    Rise of the Underworld:Incinerating Harmony
    For Hundreds of years, the world has shared peace, harmony, justice and balance. The three jewels powerful enough to change this, hidden from the eyes of all. These three jewels, the Amulets of Attamon, a very powerful comet are used to bring change in the way the heart beats, or how it stops. When possesed powerful powers, such as wakening the dead, can be brought about. But not just any dead, the undead, the walking dead, the creatures of the night, shadows, the creatures of the underworld.
    Vampires, Banshees, Werewolves-they all come to life with the help of the most powerful amulet.

Three years ago, things changed. The Vampires that roamed the shadows, afraid of the sun found the powerful stone and cast it's twisted spell upon the earth, rising the undead. The earth went into a bit of a forever eclipse, where shadows linger every minute of everyday.
    The five vampires that brought about this change are now powerful leaders of a sort of vampire empire across the world.
    Feneir, the richest, is the leader of France
    Ville, the most evil man you will ever meet, holds a tight reign over Wales
    Remus keeps a close watch over Scotland
    Siiros a dark and dreadful man is the leader of Ireland.
    and finally Dracule' the most powerful vampire leader in the world holds reign on England.

These five were the ones to rise the dead. each knowing a small secret that would rise them above mortals. But Dracule took matters into his own hands, ripped England out of Feneir's grasp. Ville watched the hideous act and along with remus, Sirros and Feneir, left before Dracule could take anymore from them.
    They cannot kill him, no matter how hard they try for Dracule has learned one more of the stone's great secrets. With it, her brewed the potion of summons, making him immensely powerful. by no means can he be staked, killed with the sun, or harmed by Holy Water. Now, the only way to kill him is with the bite of a werewolf.

Now it is up to the world's greatest slayers, the slayers that have lived this far to crack the secrets that only the bloodthirsty know, and to reach them in their infinate universe of which they reign.
    It won't be easy and the spells will be immensely complicated. But it is possible. With exploration of the deep.

Opening Post:
    October 31
    It is stormy here in the town of London. Here in England, it is much different from America. The money is confusing, the rain even seems to pour down differently.
    The clock strikes midnight, and the thunder screams out with it. On top of the clocktower sits the Leader, Dracule'.
    Bats are like rats, swarming the streets.
    Dracule' watches over the town as his wives, servants and children feed on the living. Around his neck gleams a crimson jewel, the jewel with the power to change the world.

IC:Zelda Black
    Almost blending with the shadows, she came into the town as the rain poured. It ran off of her pinstripe top hat. From under curtains of black hair, she stood and watched the silent town, and the departure of Dracule from the tower.
    "I'll get that rat" she swore to herself, gnashing sharp molars. "if it's the last of me."
    She looked around a bit, it was midnight and there was likely no way to get to the old mansion once hers right now, so she took and propped the guitar case she carried by the side of the clocktower, sat and leaned against it. Finally she took the pinstripe hat off, and sat it on the case's top.
    She crossed her arms attempting to keep herself warm, whilst reminding herself not to wear shirts she cut the sleeves off of during winter. The velvet upon the bottom of the gloves she cut the fingers off of helped a significant amount, but not enough t

22. ColdFire

Jan 6, 2006
    IC: Josh

Josh walked into the city, his attire keeping him dry and warm despite the rain and chill. He stops as he sees the clocktower rising above the city. Whoa, deja vu. Josh has been at this for a while, but he has never been to London. But now he has a reason. Word is that something big is happening here, and that is all the reason he needs.

He walks past the tower, thinking about finding someplace to get some information. Bars work good for that, customer's tongues get pretty loose when you apply the right lubrication. Just as he was walking by, he saw her. She was sitting there and it looked like she was sleeping. Well, Josh just couldn't pass up someone who needed help.

Sauntering up, he nudged her with the toe of his boot and said, "Here isn't the best place to take a nap ma'am. Let me escort you to someplace dry."

TAG: Zelda, others

23. Zelda_Skywalker

Sep 4, 2005
    IC:Zelda Black

She awoke from sleep, startled. She had a hand on a knife she carried in her pocket. She stood, not letting go of the knife handle.
    "Who are you?"

TAG:Josh/whoever else

24. Pheonix_Rising

Pheonix_Rising Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 17, 2005
    OOC: My Character speeks Latin, so I apologize for any confusion I cause with this.

IC:

Andrik had been roaming the streets of London for some time now, looking for one Vampire in particular, Dracule. Hunting, and stalking the streets Andrik whisped his way through the swarms of Bats. With the power of his Lord, Andrik had a sort of protective aura from the bats, and especially from Vampires. The Large cross that accompanied him was strapped to his back. And his Holy Longsword, made of Silver, was in it's scabbard at his side.

As he looked up to the Clocktower, he suddenly thought of the day his father was killed;

"What do you say son? the Archbishop wants you to join his order." Andrik's father stood in the churches courtyard, in Venice, Italy. "It is perfect for you, you have always wanted to work for the Lord."

Andrik looked his father in the eyes, "Yes, father. The Order of Twilight is suitable for my skills, but I will never be allowed to see you again, nor mother, nor even sister or brother."

"It is alright, Andrik, you are of my blood. You are an Arneleon, there are hundreds that would kill to be in your shoes at this moment. It would be an honor for our family to have one of our own in the Order of Twilight." Andrik's father shed a single tear out of his right eye.

Then a third voice entered the conversation, "That is if your family survives." The voice was dark, yet manevolent.

Andrik's father turned and stood in front of his son, drawing his blade. "Seige, you cannot do anything to my family, you are forbidden to, your covenant made an oath!"

"The oath has been broken, by your dear son. He has conversed with one of my family, my daughter in particular, and that is against the Oath." Answered the Vampire.

"No, they are not old enough to be effected by the Oath, our children are only fifteen!" Andrik's father raised the blade, a true sign of aggression.

"Fighting is against the..." The vampire didn't finish the sentance, Andrik's father had ran him through. But the vampire seemed unscathed by it, yet it still bled profusely. The vampire bent over the blade and gripped Andrik's father's head, and bit his neck.

both dropped to their knee's and Seige fell limp to the ground shortly afterward. Andrik's father waved him over.

"Andrik, my son, take this blade, and plunge it deep into my heart. Join the Order of Twilight, make me proud. Be ever vigilant, I have just killed my oathbrother, and now there shall be war between our families, forever. Forgive me, and fight for the lord." With that, he handed the blade to Andrik.

Taking a look at the blade, Andrik started to cry, but quickly obeyed his father, and stabbed deep into his heart.

One of Andriks reasons for his joining The Order of Twilight, was to get revenge on the Vampires that had killed his father. Soon afterwards, his mother and sister. Andrik had vowed revenge, on the whole vampire family, save one. The Vampires daughter, the one that had broken the oath talking to. A mere coincidence, a blood bond of two Families, turned fatal.

That one Vampire would be spared by him in his Holy Crusasde to liberate the world from darkness, the only Vampire that would set even a foot on his mansions grounds.

As Andrik climbed the tower, he noticed something different and looked out one of the windows. Dracule had just taken flight, he was no longer here. He continued up, hoping to catch a fleeting glimpse of where Dracule might be going...Then he saw a Man and a girl, the girl reaching in her pocket. Quietly, Andrik snuck around to the girl and drew his sword. He gently touched her wrist with the blade and spoke.

"IO pregare tu testamento non ricorso a quello, IO Maggio dovere ripagare con la stessa moneta acceso suo conto." He said to her.

25. ColdFire

Jan 6, 2006
    IC: Josh

Josh knew times were dangerous, but this is rediculous. First he spoke to Zelda. "You have nothing to fear from me. I'm not so sure about him. Take your hand out of your pocket and step away."

Then he regarded the other guy, while still keeping an eye on Zelda. "Do you speak english?

TAG: Zelda, Andrik, any others

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.