main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NSWRPF Archive Rise of the Underworld:Incinerating Harmony

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Zelda_Skywalker, Aug 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nethrin

Nethrin Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 6, 2006
    IC: Jared

Jared walked down a wet London street, his clothes soaking wet. His first time in London and it didn't seem like much. As he rounded a corner he saw two men standing around a woman. One of the men has a sword out, pointed at the woman.

Jared walked up behind the man that looked like a cowboy and took out one of his his knives. He placed the point of the blade at the cowboys back.

"I think both of you want to leave the lady alone. Now."

TAG: Josh, Andrik, Zelda, others

2. Pheonix_Rising

Pheonix_Rising Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 17, 2005
    IC: Andrik Gildridon Rekan Arneleon III

Andrik looked at the man in front of him as he spoke to the girl.

"You have nothing to fear from me. I'm not so sure about him. Take your hand out of your pocket and step away."

Then he turned to Andrik, and Andrik put his sword back in it's sheeth.

"Do you speak english?"

"SØ, IO parlare Inglese," Andrik thought about what he was saying, it was Italian again, "Yes, I speak English...I am Sir Andrik Gilridon Rekan Arneleon the Third, of the Order of Twilight."

Than he turned to the woman in front of him, "I apologize ma'am, it looked as if you were going to attack." he gave an apologetic bow and sat down.

TAG: Others in Clocktower

3. Zelda_Skywalker

Zelda_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 4, 2005
    IC:Zelda Black

She dropped to the ground the knife which she held in her hand. Her eyes darted to each of them as they spoke, watching their actions.
    "I didn't want nor plan to attack anyone, any one of you. Sorry for that."

TAG:Andrik/Josh/Jared

4. ColdFire

ColdFire Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 6, 2006
    IC: Josh

Things were just looking up when Josh felt the point of a knife through his duster. At least he thought it was a knife. Through the thick leather it might as well have been a pencil.

"I think both of you want to leave the lady alone. Now."

"Put that away. I don't have a fight with you. Don't start one." Josh said, without turning. He had a half a dozen weapon choices at his fingertips for dealing with this guy, but he didn't want to use any of them.

TAG: Jared, Zelda, Andrik

5. Zelda_Skywalker

Sep 4, 2005

This was a very odd occurance, she wondered if she was dreaming. One way to find out. She took one of the razor sharp chinese stars from her pocket and cut it into her wrist. She winced and wiped the blood on her shirt.
    Yup this is real
    she thought
    She looked at all of them, they all seemed to have an array of weapons on hand. She may look like a fool, but it was worth a shot to ask.
    "Are any of you slayers?"

TAG:any of you

6. Twinky_Stryder

Twinky_Stryder Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 16, 2003
    OOC: I'm baaaaaaack

name: Jenny Donnell
    species: Human
    affiliation: Slayers
    former affiliation: none
    appearance
    -haircolour: red
    -hairstyle: jaggedly cut into bob round sholders
    -eyecolour: brown
    -height: 5,6
    -weight: 105
    -complexion: pale
    -appears: slightly skaterish
    -jewelry: pure silver cross
    -piercings: two ear studs in each ear
    -tattoos: none
    -scars: none
    -clothing: brown cargo-pants, boots, dark green hodded long sleeve top. Biker gloves
    -other: none
    Weapons
    -swords: none
    -guns: none
    -blades: two silver edged daggers
    -other: pump action crossbow
    -special abilities: martial arts, stealth
    Personality
    -dislikes: very small tight enclosed dark spaces
    -habits: runs hand through hair when nervous
    -acts: shy around most people
    -traumatic experiences: sister killed by werewolves
    BIO: Jenny was born and raised in Dublin with her parents and twin sister Tanya. When they were 12 the girls were dared by a friend to enter the local "haunted house". Jenny refused, but Tanya went in and didn't come out. Three days later the police found Tanya's mangled body, barely recognisable. Jenny never forgave herself.
    At the funeral Jenny's grandmother told her that it was a werewolf that had killed her sister(not a random murder like the police concluded) and that her mother's side of the family had been slayers centuries back. Jenny didn't believe her though, and thought the old woman crazy.
    Jenny started learning martial arts and by 17 she'd gotten highly advanced. Out walking one night she encountered a werewolf. Running for her life she barely escaped. After now knowing that what her grandmother had said was true, Jenny studied werewolves and vampires so that she wouldn't be caught unprepared. She wanted vengence for what had happened to her sister and has vowed to hunt down the clan of werewolves who had done it and kill them all. She therefore has a serious hatred of werewolves. Jenny arrived in England as soon as she could after the "perpetual eclipse" event began in order to help where she could help and kill whatever she could kill.

IC: Jenny

Jenny walked down the London street. She was lost, but she didn't want to admit it. Tightening her grip on her bag round her sholder she smiled slightly as she noticed two figures behind her. Vampires. She quickened her pace, trying to look as frantic as possible. They fell for it and started to run after her.
    "Oi, where you going girl?" One asked, smirking.
    "H-home" She stammered. These two really were idiots.
    "Well" said the other, sliding his arm round her waist, "why don't you come to our home. We'd be real glad of the company."
    Jenny squirmed away, slipping one hand into the bag.
    "No thanks, I'm in a rush"
    The first vampire grinned.
    "Oh no you're not girl."
    They jumped at her. She quickly pulled out her crossbow, firing an arrow at the first, then the other. The first arrow connected, killing the vampire. The second hit the other in the stomach, sending him to the ground. He got up quickly and ran at Jenny. She kicked up high, connecting with his jaw. He stumbled backwards as she set off another arrow, hitting him in the heart.
    She brushed herself off.
    "Not too shabby."
    Jenny grinned and set off down the road.

TAG: anyone really

7. Nethrin

Jun 6, 2006

Jared put his knife back in its place in is jacket and stepped to the side to get a view of the others. He looked at the cowboy as he did so.

"Sorry, I thought you were going to harm the lady." He looked over at the others. "I'm a slayer, and my name is Jared."

TAG: Any

8. Pheonix_Rising

Jul 17, 2005
    IC: Andrik

Andrik looked around, there were four of them here, wo had already threated someone with a weapon, two had already been threatened with a weapon...

"Giudice da nostro primo impressione, tutti noi forse?" He knew they didn't understand him, "Indeed m'ldy, I am a slayer, the best italy has to offer."

He gave a slight bow then returned to his seat. Looking over at the 'cowboy,' he started speaking again.

" egli tenuto un coltello verso tu? Che in qualche modo minaccia ? quello...Almeno IO didn't tentativo verso pugnalata chiunque." He finished with a slight grin. "Why are all of you here?"

9. Zelda_Skywalker

Sep 4, 2005

"well this is awkward. Slayers trying to kill one another."
    She brushed the hair from her eyes, and decided it would be proper to state her name. She licked the palm of her left hand and brought it to a salute.
    "Zelda Black, I'm a Californian"

TAG:slayers

10. ColdFire

Jan 6, 2006

The guy behind him put his knife away and stepped out, first smart thing he did.

"Sorry, I thought you were going to harm the lady." He said. "I'm a slayer, and my name is Jared."

"Well Jared, maybe you should pay more attention to a situation before rushing in." Josh said. "Name's Josh. And I've been known to blow away a vamp from time to time."

" egli tenuto un coltello verso tu? Che in qualche modo minaccia ? quello...Almeno IO didn't tentativo verso pugnalata chiunque." He finished with a slight grin. "Why are all of you here?" The italian said.

"Dude, you really need to stop saying things I don't understand. I get irritable when people talk behind my back right in front of me, understand?" Josh said. Normally he wouldn't be as bothered by it, but with the current conditions, he was starting to get annoyed.

TAG

11. Pheonix_Rising

Jul 17, 2005
    IC: Andrik

Andrik listened to the man apologize to the cowboy, then the cowboy spoke to him.

"Dude, you really need to stop saying things I don't understand. I get irritable when people talk behind my back right in front of me, understand?"

"Tu pensare quello raccontare me verso fermata testamento fare me fermata? Tu dovere essere kidding, il il meno tu potei fare ? chiedere delicato, Capire?" Andrik got annoyed at this, you can't ask an american not to speak english can you. "If I wanted to talk about you, I would do it so you could understand. I speak my language, you speak yours...get used to it."

Andrik stood up, showing the man he wasn't afraid.

TAG: ColdFire

12. Twinky_Stryder

Nov 16, 2003

Jenny had been walking a little while longer when she saw the group of people by the tower. She approached slowly, one hand on her crossbow. A group of vampires meeting in the street maybe?
    "What are you all doing here?" She asked ina raised voice that sounded braver than she was.

13. Nethrin

Jun 6, 2006

"What are you all doing here?"

Jared turned to meet the newcomer. She looked like a skater girl but she held the crossbow like she knew how to use it.

"Armed with a crossbow. Let me guess, your a slayer. So are we, well, I am at least."

He lowered to coller on his jacket so she could see his neck and the lack of bite marks.

"And you are?"

TAG: Jenny

14. Twinky_Stryder

Nov 16, 2003

Jenny blinked. This guy was really blunt. Probably American, She thought.
    "Yeah, yeah I'm a Slayer."
    She slowly lowered her crossbow and walked over to the group.
    "But is this really were you all want to be? Just standing here where any vampire or piece of scum werewolf can get at you. Although they would have to be stupid to try and attack Slayers." She grinned. "It still may not be entirely safe."
    She put her crossbow into her bag and stepped forward, hand extended.
    "Name's Jenny."

TAG: anyone.

15. Zelda_Skywalker

Sep 4, 2005

"name is Zelda, and I differ by saying-All werewolves aren't that bad. Or at least, the one I know."

16. ColdFire

Jan 6, 2006

"Yeah, whatever." Josh said to the freaky italian dude. Obviously he was going to insist on being a dick, so why bother arguing?

"Well, it's been fun meeting you all, it really has, but I have work to do." He said as he turned to walk away. "Ciao."

TAG

17. Zelda_Skywalker

Sep 4, 2005
    IC:Dracule/Zelda

"I don't believe any of you are going anywhere past here."
    A richly dressed vampire with a thick british accent said from the top of a nearby house. Jumping from the roof, he came towards the band of slayers, behind him a small vampire army followed.
    "good day to you. good bye, see you in the Underworld"
    He tipped his hat and the small army ran forward and attacked.

She ran through the charging vampires sword out from it's sheath, beheading them as she ran. Before long, she came from teh fanged forest of them and encountered the head vampire, armed also with a sword.
    "we meet again do we?" He asked
    "this time it won't be as pleasant!"
    They lunged at each other and dueled, blades hitting so fast that sparks came from them.

18. Twinky_Stryder

Nov 16, 2003

Jenny pulled out her crossbow and let off some arrows. Then, quickly she pulled out a dagger with her other hand. Searching through the crowd she focussed on Dracule and charged for him.
    "If you want to kill a snake you cut off its head" She muttered.

TAG: Dracule

19. ColdFire

Jan 6, 2006

"What no playful banter?" Josh says as twin pistols spin into existence in his hands. He must have pulled them from somewhere but it happened so fast it was hard to tell from where. Levelling the pistols on the girls running into the fray, he alters his aim and gives them covering fire. One is drawing a gun. Bang. Not anymore. Another rounds to hit one of them in the back. Bang, he too drops to the pavement. Another half a dozen follow shortly after as Josh deals true death to the vampires from well out of thier reach.

TAG

20. Zelda_Skywalker

Sep 4, 2005
    OOC:sorry I wouldn've posted earlier...but the computer has issues.....

As the vampires closed in to defend their master, she took out the fury on one coming from behind. Unsheathing the other sword from it's sheath, she flipped kicking back off the wall, and landed the sword through it's heart. It screeched darkly, and fell to the ground. She took teh sword from it's body, twirling it and beheading the nearest. She jumped high in the air, and split kicked two back onto their backs, breaking their necks. As another came, she kicked low to the stomach, then to the head, the head popping off of it's shoulders.
    Rounding on Dracule', she charged with both swords. The metallic sound of the hits blending with groans and screams.

21. PressRedForFreakMode

PressRedForFreakMode Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 29, 2006
    OOC: I thought i'd give a classy VERY late look!!

IC: Ylesia Malkoi
    London

Wind brushed through Ylesia's silky hair, her head raised, eyes closed. Her senses enables her to hear all verbal sarcasms the Slayers made.

She shouted.

"You know, it won't be that easy?"

Heads turnt up to her. The building extended fifty plus floors. She stepped away from the edge, far enough for a running jump. As she unsheathed her Katanas, she began to run. Her blades plunged into the edge of the building, and Ylesia threw herself over top of them, twisting and spinning down the side of the building.

Tremendous speeds she reached. About halfway down, her fell vertically, swords pointing down.

Upon reaching the ground, her Katanas dug deep into the pavement, Ylesia still extended above them. Gracefully, she fell over the top of them to her feet.

"Precautions, please! Dracule isn't a kitten..."

With a manly "Urgh!", she raised her unscratched Katanas from the ground, crossing them over infront of her.

Tag: All

22. Nethrin

Jun 6, 2006

Jared was shocked as he saw a woman fall from the sky and land unhurt on the ground. So shocked that he didn't see a vampire leap at him. The vampire slammed into him, her hands around his neck, and he started to fall over.

Jared forced out a set of words though he was being choked. He didn't know what they ment or what language they were but he knew what they would do when he reached inside himself for the power. As he hit the ground he pushed his hands into the vamps face. His hands started to glow red and the vampires' head started to burn. Soon she was covered in flames and she let go of him.

Jared stood and the vampire burned to dust and shook off the extra heat from his hands. He took out two of his knives and ran toward the nearest vamp and cut its head of with the knives.

TAG: Any

23. PressRedForFreakMode

PressRedForFreakMode Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 29, 2006
    OOC: Vampiric jumpy power things---- she didnt get hurt....

IC: Ylesia

Ylesia just gazed as a Slayer was knocked to the floor by a vampire.

Jesus... she thought.

Vampires began to surround her. All different ages, all different genders. All with differences, but all with one thing in common. They shall all have a second death.

Ylesia span her swords in full extension, dicing many Vampires. These distractions of life, however shamefully weak to her, came from all directions.

She lept backwards, kicking off of the wall whilst circling her arms to make a mass produce of dust.

Other slayers seemed adequately involved in their duties, but Ylesia simply couldn't be bothered to continue, so decided to dogde their attacks, killing only when they reached a certain proximity.

Tag: All

24. Twinky_Stryder

Nov 16, 2003

A vampire tackled her on her death charge at Dracule. She rolled over with him landing on top. A quick wrist movement and he was decapitated. She got up and another vampire grabbed her wrist. she twisted round, then stabbed her deep in the gut. The vampire howled with pain and fell over. holding out her crossbow Jenny found herself back to back with Jared.
    "At least we're popular" she stated deadpan.

TAG: Jared.

25. Nethrin

Jun 6, 2006

"At least we're popular"

"Don't you just love it. It makes me feal special." Jared replied as he threw his two knives at an oncoming vampire. Before he could get another knife out a vampire grabbed his arm and pulled him into the arms of three vampires.

Jareds body screemed in pain as he felt two of the vampirs bite into him. One had biten his arm, one his sholder. Jared screemed out something in latin and a flash of light came from his body. The vampires surrounding him jumped back, unhurt but startled. he scrambled back, away from the vampires and reached for a knife.

He couldn't use another spell, he was too drained of power for that and his bleeding wounds were not going to let him fight for long.

TAG: Jenny, Any

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.