main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NSWRPF Archive Rise of the Underworld:Incinerating Harmony

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Zelda_Skywalker, Aug 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zelda_Skywalker

Zelda_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 4, 2005
    IC:Zelda Black

Dracule' stepped back and sheated his sword.
    "you do realize this will be your end?"
    She sneered at him, hatred gleaming.
    "it won't and you know it. It never has and never will. Not unless I die when I kill you!"
    He laughed and pulled out his blade.
    "let's make that so, shall we."
    He leapt at her, and with a yell, she blocked his attack. He pushed down hard n the blade, attepmting to break her resistance. He smiled evilly, and laughed liked ripped velvet.
    "die. please die. I want you dead. or part of my undead army. what do you say?"
    She struggled to resist his attack, but managed to answer.
    "never Dracule'. you BETRAYED ME!" she screamed as she threw all her weight into knocking him back.
    "fine. the hard way it is then."
    "a desparately beautiful death this will be then!"

TAG:whoever

2. ColdFire

ColdFire Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 6, 2006
    IC: Josh

Josh's pistols sweeped the crowd in front of him, clearing out the first wave of vampires between his new allies and himself. Then he started giving cover fire for his allies. Zelda was pretty far in by now, so he concentrated on helping Jenny, Jared and the new chick that dropped from above. Josh's gut told him that she was a vampire, from the way she moved and how she survived that fall.

When his first set of pistols runs empty he draws his next pair. No real need to conserve ammo here, he had plenty of loaded pistols to work with, and he could always reload.

TAG

OOC: Feel free to write a well placed shot or two from Josh into one of your posts. I just wrote in generic cover fire, so it's wide open. Just remember, Josh doesn't miss.

3. Zelda_Skywalker

Sep 4, 2005

They flew at each other with incredible speed, the clsh of their blades seemed like a miniature metallic explosion. a few of the nearby vampires turned to see the explosions of furious dueling. The blades flew back and forth now, sparks ingiting a few of the vampires clothing.
    The rain began to pour harder, and thunder boomed in the sky above.

OOC:I gots to make up some serious posts here....I barely posted at all.

4. Pheonix_Rising

Pheonix_Rising Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 17, 2005
    OOC: I will not be able to post for a while, I have lots of Psychology homework to do. I give permission to Zelda and ColdFire to control my character.

5. PressRedForFreakMode

PressRedForFreakMode Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 29, 2006
    IC: Ylesia

Vampires everywhere, yet none managed to get close enough to harm.

But it was too soon to think this.

Ylesia lunged forward to the ground. A middle aged Vampire jumped on top of her. It smelt hideous, of wet and decay. She managed to roll over before it sunk its teeth into her neck. As she rolled onto it, she lifted one Katana and stabbed the Vampire in the side. As she flipped off of it, she drug her blade in the opposite direction, slicing the Vampire in half.

As soon as her feet had regained stability on the floor, Vampires started dying..... again, all around her.

Gun fire from infront of her. A handsome Cowboy-esque Slayer, which impressive accuracy.

Ylesia kept her head low, but kept her eyes solely on this man, smiling sadistically.

Tag: ColdFire

6. Zelda_Skywalker

Sep 4, 2005
    IC:Zelda/Dracule

He unsheathed both blades and began furiously fighting both of hers. He went under and cut her left wrist, making her drop her guide hand. The sword fell to the ground with a metallic thud, she continued to block both of his with one blade. As she blocked a high thrust, he kicked her in the ribs. It threw her back against the clocktower. he came forward at a menacing pace as she grabbed for her dropped blade.

7. Pheonix_Rising

Jul 17, 2005
    OOC: Back for a check-up.

IC: Andrik Gilridon Riken Arneleon III

Andrik was about to speak when the Vampires joined the conversation. He stopped and prayed as the others charged into the fight themselves. Not one of the Vampires touched him while he stood completely still.

"Lasciare il Potere di Cristo costringere tu!" he yelled as he pulled forth his longsword, it's silver blade glowing with a holy light. The sword he weilded cut through the vampires like a hot knife through butter, and burned them with holy fire.

Andrik was the perfect guardian in this world, he could stave off the attacks of Vampires forever, without fatigueing. As he whirled his blade around, dropping vampires left and right, he noticed the skill and precision of the other slayers. And the one called Zelda get kicked and drop her weapons.

Andrik hurried to her side, "The Lord protect you." He said as he got ready to meet the next Vampire. He pulls the cross from his back and rips the sheet off of it, showing a gunmetal black cross. He pounds the end into the ground and a hole opens up on top and botum. Andrik smiles as he aims the weapon at the biggest Vampire here.

"Giudizio ha venire." he whispers to himself as he fires a rocket straight at the Vampires chest...

8. Zelda_Skywalker

Sep 4, 2005

She got to her feet as quick as she could, picking her blade from the pavement. She came up to the slayer and looked at the cross he hammered into the earth.
    "what exactly does that thing-"
    She stopped as she watched a rocket frie straight at Dracule. If only she was assured it would work.
    It hit him, but it did him no harm. She closed her eyes and shook her head as she whispered her confirmations.
    "He took the potion. He did it. He's-nearly immortal."

TAG:Andrik/slayers

9. Nethrin

Nethrin Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 6, 2006
    IC: Jared

Jared ran up befind Zelda and the others. bleeding the way he was it was better to be closer to the others. He reached into on of the pockets of his cargo pants and pulled out a vial of holy water. He removed to cap and hurled it at Dracule with all the force he could manage. He threw another one of his knives at the vampire.

"Lets see how he handles Holy Water and cold silver." He called out. He figured he could cast one last time before resting so he decided to risk it. It would definently cost him later though.

Jared screemed out a latin phrase and shot out his hand. An arc of darkness shot out after the vial and knife straight at dracule.

TAG: Anyone

10. Zelda_Skywalker

Sep 4, 2005

Dracule laughed slightly as he raised his blade and came forward, nothing affecting him.
    Panicing, the told the others-
    "Dracule may have okay I think he has-taken a potion or a draught that makes him immortal. All of you, run-get out of here. I'll distract him long enough for you all to get out of this place."
    She didn't wait for a reply, but grabbed the blade from it's sheath and forcefully blocked the swing Dracule would have landed through her head.

TAG:slayers

11. PressRedForFreakMode

PressRedForFreakMode Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 29, 2006
    IC: Ylesia

In response to a Slayer demanding that all the slayers abandon the site, Ylesia quoted.

"No, we're not leaving you." Her Boston accent spat from her lips.

"How many of us against that one... little thing?" Ylesia readied her Katanas, keeping her head high.

Tag: Slayers

12. Zelda_Skywalker

Sep 4, 2005

"NO! GO!" she turned to look at them, she was trying not to panic, but her face was paler than usual.
    "All of you. get out of here, he's stronger than you thi-" As she turned her back on Dracule', he seized the moment and attempted to bring his sword down on her head. She flew back around, throwing her hand up above her head, and grabbed the sword. The force of it cut through the thick glove on her hand and into the flesh.
    "GO! NOW! I'll work with this one. The rest seem to be gone."
    The rest of the vampire army was indeed either fleeing or lying on the ground in pieces.

Turning back to Dracule', she grabbed tighter to the sharp blade and drove it back into his chest. She went in closer and broke his elbow with hers, and held the blade as it fell from his hand. It only seemed to fire his fury, and he came the small distance between them in a hurry. She dropped the blade, grabbing his shoulder and neck, flipping him as he ran.
    He landed on his back and hissed as he got up.
    Their blades too far away for help now, so it went to streetfighting.
    Each attack made the fight faster and faster, and ended up with him having her in a choke from the front. He raised her from the ground to his height and spoke.

"I told you not to mess with me, dear sister. Vampires have no power against Werewolves. Werewolves are only here to serve us. Now bow before me and I will spare you."
    She smiled cockily, and replied.
    "I won't bow to you, and no matter what, if you're vampire or human-"
    There was a gunshot, and suddenly, the vampire released her and she landed back on the ground. He knealt down on the ground, and howled in a pain. A gunshot in the heart.
    "THAT will always hurt."

TAG:Slayers

13. ColdFire

Jan 6, 2006

Josh slowed down his shooting. The vampires were having second thoughts about this attack now that most of their numbers were lying destroyed on the ground. Josh felt really bad for whoever had to clean this up.

"Keep your cool." He called. He could see that Zelda was starting to freak out, and that wouldn't help anyone. Now that they were in melee it would be difficult to get a clean shot, but Josh was always up for a challenge.

He leveled his pistols and aimed for the apparently invulnerable vampires eyes. With any luck, it was not invulnerability, but rapid healing, and it would be hard to heal one's eyes with consecrated bullets in them. He released two bullets, right on target, Dracule would have to move at mach speeds in order to dodge them.

TAG

14. Zelda_Skywalker

Sep 4, 2005

As she turned, she saw the guy with the guns attempting to shoot Dracule'.
    "Dude, he's destracted for now. Don't waste bullets, you'll need them for later. As of now...everybody...get out of here. I know a place to go, just Run!"

15. ColdFire

Jan 6, 2006

"A vampire is always a good use of bullets, and I have plenty more." Josh said. "I'll cover you." Josh kept out his pistols and kept one eye on Dracule and the other on the rest of the area. He started backing away down the street, and once the others got past him, turned to run with them.

TAG

16. Zelda_Skywalker

Sep 4, 2005

She looked over her shoulder, making sure no unnecessary followers followed them.
    She came upon where she had in mind, and led them all to an extravagant, but deserted mansion. She found a rusted key taped to the inside of her pinstripe hat, and unlocked the door. Bats flew out, but by the looks of them, they were ordinary fruit bats.

"guys, I hope this'll do for the time being, if not, I don't know where to send you."

TAG:Slayers

17. Pheonix_Rising

Jul 17, 2005
    IC: Andrik

As Andrik fired he heard the girl speak, "What exactly does that thing..." It fired drowning out the rest of what she said, or did not say. Then she spoke up again. "He took the potion. He did it. He's...nearly immortal."

"That's not good I assume?" Andrik replied in a sarcastic tone as he replaced the cross upon his back.

He glanced behind him as another slayer ran up behind the girl, who was behind him. "Lets see how he handles Holy Water and cold silver."

The mans shouting words were recognized by Andrik quite easily, as he spoke almost thirteen different languages, and understood twice that many. He winced as the words came out, these were not spells like Andriks, they came from a darker source. Dracule was not phased by the spell.

"Dracule may have okay I think he has-taken a potion or a draught that makes him immortal. All of you, run-get out of here. I'll distract him long enough for you all to get out of this place."

Andrik kept his back to the girl, his sword readied for an attack by more of the vampire 'horde.' "As long as my Lord wills it, I will fight the Vampires. Even if it means death." He quickly dispatched a vampire, it fell to the ground and burst into ashes. "Death will find me, and I will meet it in glorious fate!" He dropped another.

Andrik heard the girl behind him yelling again but paid no attention, as it was likely more rambling. Then he heard a gunshot as the Vampire army was fleeing from them. As he turned around to inspect what had happened, he saw Dracule on his knee's and the girl standing in front of him, with a gun.

He saw as the gunslinger fire a round of bullets into Dracules face, and seemingly, it didn't effect him.

After this he decided they didn't need him any longer, and he started to walk down the street. Eventually they came upon a mansion, and she unlocked the doors. "guys, I hope this'll do for the time being, if not, I don't know where to send you."

He went inside the house and looked around, nearly as big as his, but didn't have the church-like atmosphere.

"Is this place consecrated, or blessed yet?"

TAG: others.

18. Zelda_Skywalker

Sep 4, 2005

"ummm. I-I uh, I have no idea really. This isn't mine, this was my friend's house, I got it when she-she-you know-was-killed?..." She thought for a second and decided not to dwell on if for now.
    "I mean, a bunch of hard rock bands lived in this place, including myself for a short time. I don't know what has been done with the place for two years or more. Don't let the statues scare with you, it has a lot of gargoyles, and the guitars and stuff, I mean-they're probably needing major repairs by now, throw them in a back room, and I'll work with those later. Kill what spiders you see, I don't want them..and if you find anything with the name Sabrina on it...if you'll kindly give it to me."
    She went in the mansion, leaving the slayers for themselves, letting them make theirselves at home in the dusty darkness.

19. Twinky_Stryder

Twinky_Stryder Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 16, 2003
    IC: Jenny

Jenny looked around the front hallway.
    "Well, this place could do with a woman's touch. Not mine, but some woman surely."
    She smiled slightly, put her bag down and turned to Josh.
    "Don't think I caught your name back there cowboy."

TAG: Josh

20. ColdFire

Jan 6, 2006

"Name's Josh." The gunslinger said as he finished reloading his last pistol and put it back beneath his duster. "And you're Jenny right?" He had overheard her name before, right before he was about to walk off. What made him stay with this group anyway? Perhaps he just got caught up in the moment. Nonetheless, this did make a good spot to rest.

He sat down on one of the couches and rummaged through his duffel before pulling out a white box with a first aid sign on it. "Is anyone hurt? I know first aid."

TAG: any

21. Nethrin

Jun 6, 2006

Jared tossed his backpack on a nearby couch and unzipped it. He rummaged around for a while until he pulled out a vial of holy water. He removed his jacket and ripped t-shirt and placed them on the couch next to his bag. He had a light bit mark on his arm and a bad one on his sholder. The jacket had protected him slightly but not much. He had a gash on his side. He turned to the cowboy, Josh, and took a few steps toward him.

"I got some bad cuts and two bits. I could use your help." He took the holy water and poured it on the bites.

"That should keep me from turning, that and I didn't drinks it's blood."

TAG: Josh, anyone

22. Twinky_Stryder

Nov 16, 2003

Jenny sat on the couch near Jared, blushing slightly and lowering her eyes as he took off his jacket and top. She did, however, notice him pouring holy water on his bites.
    "I saw a guy do that in an old vamire movie once. His bites just dissapeared when he put the water on them."
    She laughed slightly and leaned back in her seat.
    "But I suppose it's nothing like the old movies huh?"

TAG: Jared, anyone

23. Nethrin

Jun 6, 2006

Jared smiled as he saw her blush. His smile grew as she spoke. He looked at her closely for the first time. She was attractive with red hair and pale skin. She had nice style of clothes. He bent his shoulder so she could have a better look at the bite.

"As you can see, they have not vanished. Too bad."

He stepped over to where she was sitting and held out his hand, and offer to shake hands.

"We were never properly introduced. I'm Jared Tomson. It's nice to meet you."

TAG: Jenny, Josh

24. Pheonix_Rising

Jul 17, 2005
    IC: Andrik

Andrik knelt down in front of the door and set up a small shrine, or it looked like it anyway. He closed his eye's and prayed. This should do the trick, consecrating a mansion of this size was no small feat.

He finished a few moments later and returned to the small group. He overheard the cowboy asking if anyone needed first aid. The one that had used the magic took him up on it as he pulled forth a vial of 'holy' water.

"I saw a guy do that in an old vamire movie once. His bites just dissapeared when he put the water on them. But I suppose it's nothing like the old movies huh?"

Andrik almost laughed, nothing was that simple with Vampires and the forces of evil...not to him anyway, he was a servant of the divine, one of Gods children, and he would die that way.

"No, It's not that simple...ever." Andrik stated it(In english) as he walked towards them, his garb that of a preist,"Lord Andrik Gilridon Rekan Arneleon the Third, of the Order of Twilight. I will help him." He pointed at Josh, then turned his attention back to Jared. "And just so you know, Holy water only staves off the effects, it will not null them out completely. But if you must rely on it, bring it to me first and I will make sure it is indeed blessed."

He brought out a small bag of herbs and other things and held a small nut out to Jared, "Eat this, it will make the pain go away...and don't act like it doesn't hurt, even the toughest of us couldn't take two bites and not feel the pain."

TAG: OThers.

25. Twinky_Stryder

Nov 16, 2003

She took his hand and shook it.
    "Jenny Donnell."
    She tried to keep her voice level, but she was still highly aware of his lack of clothing on top.
    "Those were some swish moves back there. Where'd you learn magic then Gandalf?"

TAG: Jared

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.