main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NSWRPF Archive Rise of the Underworld:Incinerating Harmony

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Zelda_Skywalker, Aug 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zelda_Skywalker

Zelda_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 4, 2005
    IC:Zelda Black

"Zelda! Zelda?!" She heard the familiar voice, and wondered what was happening. The voice was that of her brother, and she tried as hard as possible to wake.
    She opened her eyes to find that he wasn't there. It was the same deserted hallway she had fallen asleep in, the same exact one. She wiped her face on her arm, the sweat changing the look of the halloween themed tattoos. She stood, and went to the window, the sun was beginning to look over the horizon. The sun never was as bright as before. She walked down the hallway and back to the main room. Three of the many slayers were standing or sitting around.
    She sat in one of the velvet armchairs that was designed a bit medival. Resting her elbows on her knees, and her head on her hands, she closed her eyes and went into deep thought.

TAG:slayers

2. Twinky_Stryder

Twinky_Stryder Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 16, 2003
    IC: Jenny

Jenny found that she had wandered into the main room. She smiled to the others, then noticed Zelda deep in thought. I need to ask her if she knows anything. Just gotta swallow my pride after my behaviour earlier. Sighing, she approached Zelda.
    "Uh, could I ask you a question? I was wondering if you knew anything about the irish werewolf clans."
    She ran a hand through her hair and bit her lip, waiting for an answer.

TAG: Zelda, anyone

3. Zelda_Skywalker

Sep 4, 2005

"Uh, could I ask you a question? I was wondering if you knew anything about the irish werewolf clans."

She looked up and thought a second.
    Whatever you do don't reveal it.
    She nodded and answered slowly in a drearily simple monotonic, hoarse whisper.
    "I do yes. I'm afraid not as much as the Welsh and British clans, but yes, I am familiar with a few of them."

TAG:Jenny

4. Twinky_Stryder

Nov 16, 2003

Jenny nodded.
    "And what clan was most active in Dublin around the last five or so years, do you know?"
    I hope she doesn't ask why. Please can she not ask why.

TAG: Zelda

5. Zelda_Skywalker

Sep 4, 2005

"Dublin, Dublin. The Irish clans were brought about in the last few years or so from London by Feneir's leadership. Feneir had the Marchand clan, and the marchand clan expanded into Welsh territory and some into Scotland. From Scotland it took out the Gorden clan, and was exiled. But One of the Gorden clan escaped from exile and Feneir's reign and bit a man named Zike, who built his own clan called the Chan. The Chan was in a city near Dublin last I heard, but that was years ago. If they went into Dublin, then if they bit another before the clan became extinct, then it is more than likely the Chan, if not, there could be another clan's inception, and a new breed of werewolf."
    She closed her eyes, thinking hard. She shook her head.
    "I think anyways, because I remember Micheal told me about the Chan, and the Chan clan was the one who bit him, then he bit me. But I would have to see his markings to see for sure. I wouldn't have them cause we are in the same family, and it wouldn't be passed on, so it would only be his markings that could tell."
    She hoped she was making sense, She was grasping every bit of knowledge she had of werewolves and put it out there.

6. Twinky_Stryder

Nov 16, 2003

Jenny paused, nodding slowly.
    Being secretive won't really get me anywhere and won't help my search.
    "My....sister. When we were twelve she was killed by werewolves in a house just outside of Dublin. I swore on Tanya's grave before I came to England I would find and kill any member I could of the clan that was responsible."
    She sighed.
    "If it really is the Chan, then I'll need to find the head of the clan."

TAG: Zelda

7. ColdFire

ColdFire Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 6, 2006
    OoC: I'm guessing you took PR's bolded reference to my post as something his character said.

IC: Josh

"Actually, I'm Josh." The gunslinger said, then gestured towards the other. "He's Andrik. And no, I'm not nervous. 'Cuz when I get nervous I start pointing my guns around and am likely to shoot something. The reason I wanted to know was because I like to know who I am working with. Your heritage was not your choice, and I'm glad to hear you are rebelling against it."

Josh started pacing back and forth. "Would someone care to tell me what we are doing here?"

TAG

8. Zelda_Skywalker

Sep 4, 2005

She swallowed hard, and fell deeply pale.
    "just the leader? or the whole clan? the whole clan may not have been responsible you know. Some were'nt there. Some didn't do it. Some of them weren't incepted till later."
    She began to panic. she didn't kill the person, she was just bitten and incepted into teh clan. She burst out.
    "I DIDN'T DO IT! I HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH ANYTHING!"
    She quickly put her hand over her mouth and closed her eyes tightly.

9. Twinky_Stryder

Nov 16, 2003

Jenny sharply looked at Zelda.
    "I never said you had anything to do with it." She began slowly. Then, suddenly, she grabbed the front of Zelda's top.
    "But, if I find out that you were, that you were one of the freaks that killed her...."
    She trailed off and let go, shaking slightly.
    "Sorry, sorry, I just......nevermind."
    She walked quickly out of the room.

TAG: Zelda, anyone.

10. Nethrin

Nethrin Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 6, 2006
    IC: Jared

Jared opened his eyes with a jolt. Something wasnt right. He stood up and walked to the door. He walked out into the hallway and started toward the main hall. He rushed around a corner and ran into Jenny.

"Sorry, I didn't see you." he said and backed up to give her some room.

"Is everything alright? Whats going on?"

TAG: Jenny, others

11. Twinky_Stryder

Nov 16, 2003

Jenny looked away. She didn't want to meet anyone's eyes after the way she had just acted.
    "Nothing, it's nothing."
    Jenny pushed past Jared and went up to the beroom she'd slept in.
    Nice display of idiocy there Jen.
    She sighed, kicked the bed then fell onto it.
    Killing someone who I've just teamed up with would be a really smart move. But if she is one of those responsible, then I owe it to Tanya to kill her.

TAG: anyone

12. Nethrin

Jun 6, 2006

Jared watched Jenny as she went past him. Something was definently bothering her. He stood in the hallway for a while until he made up him mind what to do. He walked back down the hall and knocked on Jennys door.

"Jenny, its Jared. Whats wrong? can I do anything to help?"

TAG: Jenny, anyone

13. Twinky_Stryder

Nov 16, 2003
    C: Jenny

Jenny looked up. It was nice that Jared had come to check on her, but she was embarressed at how she's acted with Zelda.
    She stood up slowly and opened the door, still not meeting his eyes.
    "I was asking Zelda what she knew about irish werewolf clans. My sister was mutilated by werewolves when we were twelve. I told Zelda that I swore I'd kill any of that clan and then she got all defensive and yelled that she hadn't done anything. I over-reacted and said that if I found out that she had anythign to do with Tanya's death I would kill her. It was so stupid." She paused, then walked across to where her bag was and picked it up.
    "I can't stay here. I can't work with this group of slayers if all I'm going to do is threaten people and over-react violently."
    She paused at the doorway and loked up at Jared, eyes on the verge of tears.
    "I'm not normally this......I don't normal just threaten to kill people. It's just that I need to be at peace, I need it to be over and done."

TAG: Jared, anyone

14. Nethrin

Jun 6, 2006

"It's OK Jenny. It will be allright. If you want to leave I will go with you. I don't think that anyone should be alone in vampire infested London. If you want, though, I can talk to Zelda for you and smooth things over. But if you want we can walk out and go kill this werewolf clan."

He looked into her eyes, she looked like she was about to cry.

"Its your choice.but whatever you choose, I will stand by you."

TAG: Jenny

15. Twinky_Stryder

Nov 16, 2003

Jenny was slightly taken aback by Jared's words. Nobody had ever really said anythign liek that to her before. She smiled slightly then lowered her head again, blushing.
    "Thank you Jared."
    She paused, sighed, then put the bag down.
    "I'll stay. Finding the Chan will be easier if I'm in a group. Plus I do want to help with Dracule, I shouldn't just focus on revenge."
    Jenny looked up again and smiled.
    "But thank you."

16. Nethrin

Jun 6, 2006

Jared shrugged and smiled at Jenny.

"Your welcome. Thats what I'm here for. I help."

He lokked into Jennys eyes. They were so beautiful. He looked away and coughed, blushing just a bit.

"Ah, do.. Do you want me to go talk to the others? Smooth things over with them?"

TAG: Jenny

17. Twinky_Stryder

Nov 16, 2003

Jenny found that she had to restrain herself from laughing at Jared's blush.
    "Yeah, that would probably be best."
    She smiled softly.
    "I'll stay out of the way for a while. But I'll probably patrol around later."
    She leaned forward and kissed him on the cheek.
    "Thanks Jared."

18. Nethrin

Jun 6, 2006

Jared felt a shock run through his body as Jenny kissed him.

"I'll.. um...see you... later then? I'll go talk to the others." he stammered as he backed to the door. He closed the door behind him and leaned back against it. He banged his head on the door.

Ill see you later then? I'm such a moron. Nice one Jared. he thought.

He walked down the hall and into the room where the others were. He walked up to Zelda and tried to gather his thoughts.

"Zelda, I'm sorry for what happened with Jenny. She is really upset right now but she wanted me to see how you were. Are you OK?"

TAG: Zelda, others

19. Pheonix_Rising

Pheonix_Rising Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 17, 2005
    IC: Andrik

As Andrik listened to things going on around him he saw the gunslinger start pacing.

"Would someone care to tell me what we are doing here?"

Andrik Stood up and gathered his things, "I have not a clue...I am supposed to be hunting Dracule, would anyone care to join me?"

Andrik was ready to leave, the people left in the house would be safe from attacks by Vampires an Werewolves alike.

TAG: Anyone.

20. Zelda_Skywalker

Sep 4, 2005

When she let go, she turned and faced the wall. Her hands on the wall she thought what to say or do.

"Zelda, I'm sorry for what happened with Jenny. She is really upset right now but she wanted me to see how you were. Are you OK?"

She turned around and spoke.
    "look, I know that feeling well. Alot of people have done that, that why i hide what i accidentally said. For all of you to know if you must, I am a werewolf, but I am not agressive. I was attempting to help my brother, and ended up with a bite. I haven't harmed anyone to this day, nor do I wish to harm any of you. I didn't ask for this curse, I didn't ask for my brother to have it either. I don't want any of it. I'm not bloodthirsty and I'm not on the bad side. I'm here to try to overthrow my other brother."

TAG:Jared/slayers

21. PressRedForFreakMode

PressRedForFreakMode Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 29, 2006
    IC: Ylesia

"Ok..." She said as Andrik hastily avoided the conversation.

She watched the other two ready themselves and head towards the door, so Ylesia followed. Her first impressions of the group led her to believe they were a cautious bunch, probably scared and were probably going to die. If she was to lead anything or use her own means of defeating the Grand Vampire, she would lose the group.

Tag: All

22. Zelda_Skywalker

Sep 4, 2005

After explaining, she took a pen from her pocket feeling as if her explaination made no sense and/or didn't help. She grabbed a faded piece of paper from a table nearby and started to write. Her left palm stung as she wrote, but she kept writing. She finished and handed him the faded paper, on it a messy but elegant scrawl.
    "take that to that her. It explains everything. Tell her my apologies for the blood marks" she held up her hand, palm facing him. "I can't help it. but that explains everything I know."
    She sat back down in the black velvet chair,leaned her head back and closed her eyes, hoping she explained as best as possible.
    she recalled her words,
    "For the fact that i can say-I had nothing to do with anyone's death except for my own friends, but it wasn't because of my curse that I killed them. I haven't killed anyone, and seek out to kill the clan myself. I promise it wasn't me who killed the one you speak of. I was bitten by my brother, and me and him have never had contact with the clan in those manners of which you speak. He was bitten by an outcast, myself bitten by him. I am sorry if I am what you think of when you speak hatred of werewolves. I mean you or anyone no harm, please just give me a chance to show myself as a friend. Hate me if you must. Kill me if you want, but if you do, Tell my brother one thing-That I didn't mean to betray him, and that I didn't mean to leave him in need.
    So, if you wish to kill me, please do so now and do not put it off till later, for it will only make things worse. I sit here, kill me dead. My blood makes no difference.
    My dearest and mose sincere apologies to you,
    Zelda Black"

TAG:Jared/Jenny

23. Nethrin

Jun 6, 2006

Jared took the paper from Zelda with a nod. He walked back to Jenny's room and knocked on the door.

"Jenny, Its Jared. I have a not from Zelda for you. Can I come in?"

TAG: Jenny, Anyone

24. Pheonix_Rising

Pheonix_Rising Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 17, 2005
    IC: Andrik

Andrik walked out of the front door, knowing the other two would follow him. He looked over his shoulder at the lady that was there and spoke, "Hey, you got any ideas where Dracule would be?" She was a vampire, and Andrik had noted this ealier. She could possibly know where he would go.

TAG: ColdFire, post before I come over to your house and beat you with a wooden sword... Oh yah, PRFFM, you can post too. LoL.

25. PressRedForFreakMode

PressRedForFreakMode Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 29, 2006
    IC: Ylesia
    House

"Hey, you got any ideas where Dracule would be?"

"Somewhere dark, gloomy..." She paused for a asecond. "...Or somewhere open. He is THE Dracule, not an ordinary vampire. It's hard to judge. But i can try..."

Ylesia stepped out the door and raised her head. She snapped into place, frozen, then swung towards Andrik.

"Is it 'after me'?"

Tag: Andrik

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.