main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NSWRPF Archive Rise of the Underworld:Incinerating Harmony

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Zelda_Skywalker, Aug 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Twinky_Stryder

Twinky_Stryder Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 16, 2003
    IC: Jenny

Jenny opened the door and took the note out of Jared's hand. She skim read it, nodding.
    "I've calmed down now and I'm not gonna kill anybody. But let's go with the others, we need to just focus on more important matters."
    She sholdered her small weapons bag and strode down to where Andrik was.
    "Right. Where's the best place to start on this hunt?"

TAG: anyone

2. Zelda_Skywalker

Zelda_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 4, 2005
    IC:Zelda Black

She took a ancient book from a nearby table and cracked it open, propping it on a vase, it's contents a dozen wilted roses. She kneeled in front of it with a pen, and read the pages. She circled things, noted things written in corners, and added to the notes.
    She murmured things to herself as she studied the ancient book, taken back by it's information.

TAG:anyone

3. ColdFire

ColdFire Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 6, 2006
    IC: Josh

"Normally I would invite the others, but I'm sure they are sleeping." Josh said. He wasn't tired, the whole thing about being halfway around the world kinda screwed up his sleep schedule anyway.

Hoisting his bag he sauntered out the front door, walking past the others. "I don't suppose anyone has a car?" He asked.

TAG: Andrik, Ylesia

4. Nethrin

Nethrin Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 6, 2006
    IC: Jared

he han't had much time to meditate, so he couldn't cast spells, but if the others were going out on a hunt he felt he should go out now as well. He had to pick up his other belongings. He grabbed his backpack from his room and walked to where the others were standing.

"I don't suppose anyone has a car?"

"Well, I have one but its a long way from here. Other side of the city. I came to here on a ship with my car and some stuff. Even with vampires around the airlines are still strickt about weapons on airplanes."

He walked past them and turned around to face them.

"I'm not going on a hunt but if anyone want to come with, that great. If you just want to go on a hunt, here is my cell phone number."

he reached into his bakcpack and pulled out a pad of paper and a pen. He scibbled his number on the paper, ripped of that sheet, and handed it to Josh.

TAG: Everyone

5. Zelda_Skywalker

Sep 4, 2005
    IC:Dracule' Black

Dracule' flew as quickly as possible to a cliff near the ocean. He took a large amulet-the Amulet of Attamon from around his neck and wrapped theop part of the chair around his wrist and swung hard on the golden chain.
    HE swung it fast in the air, a shrill sound, an urgent sound arupted from theamulet andbats began to swarm. They all landed on the cliff and transformed into vampires. Each and everyone different from the next, but all similar.
    A tall thin vampire with a look of hard rocker came to him and bowed.
    "yes master."
    "she's back"
    "another reckless attempt to overthrow you my lord?"
    "This time there is an army. Alot of them."
    "what shall we do?"
    "WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU IDIOT?! WE ARE TO DESTROY THEM!"
    "yes master."
    "seek her down. She doesn't know of your turn. She still trusts her trusty guitarist. The rest of you, you are to help him. He leads you-you all attack. take out any slayer you can. But especially that group, they are dangerous to the empire."
    He grabbed the front of the tall vampire's shirt and held him up in the air.
    "I hear you tell this plan or anything about it to them or Feneir and I will personally destroy you. Got it Jacoby?" He roughly threw him back. "I WANT NO FAILURE!!!"
    with a rough downward motion there was a crack and a small bat gracefully flew away.

Picking himself off of the ground, the vampire known as Jacoby retacted his fangs and fixed his clothing-regaining his dignity. He motioned to the vampires which followed him as a flock of bats. They walked into London, a lone man and a flock of bats scattering making Big Ben and surrounding structures their homes.

TAG:anyone in London

OOC:any typos I am sorry for...the computer is messing up badly. I'm so sorry.

6. PressRedForFreakMode

PressRedForFreakMode Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 29, 2006
    IC: Ylesia
    House

As soon as Ylesia got out of the door, ready to sense her way to Dracule, she caught a slight sound of something unordinary.

"Hey, can you all hear that?" She concentrated on listening. "Is that bats?"

Tag: All

7. Zelda_Skywalker

Sep 4, 2005

She came to the door at the statement, as she did so a flock of a thousand bats or more flew by and scattered. She looked back at them all, and as she did a few would look down, their eyes seeming to gleam with a unrealistic fire.
    "It's an attack. those aren't bats. they are vampires. all of them."

TAG:any

8. PressRedForFreakMode

Apr 29, 2006

A thousand bats flew over- vampire bats.

An attack.

"So we fight!" She demanded.

9. Zelda_Skywalker

Sep 4, 2005

"so a fight they will take."
    With nothing less that instinct, she flung a sword from it's sheath and charged. As she did so, the bats became of human nature again and took the fight on with direct intensity.

TAG:eek:ne or all

10. PressRedForFreakMode

Apr 29, 2006

"so a fight they will take."

"Special." She hinted towards the girl, smiling.

Ylesia swung her two Katana from their sheaths are followed her lead, unleashing many moves defeating bats instantly as they came to human form.

11. Zelda_Skywalker

Sep 4, 2005
    OOC:eek:kay guys...this isn't working. I thought it might this time-but apparently not.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.