main
side
curve
  1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events:

Star Wars: Andor - Disney + - 21st September

2. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

FF:VIC RISE TO HAVOC. THE DAY OF INFAMY IS APON US

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by Thok, Mar 31, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thok

Thok Jedi Master star 6

May 24, 2002
    Those whom have witnessed the travisty that is April 1st now realize there is much to be saddened and scared about. Those whom are of higher athority over us now realize they have power to manipulate us like pawns on this large board known as TF.N

There are battles to be fought bretheren of the VicFF, and you must be smart to fight them well. Stand up against the opression that is free reign of terror over the public masses from those of above. Stand up to those whom cause us great pain. For you whom post in the RPF, you know exactly what i mean. Rise up with me, and fight for freedom.

2. Shara_82

Shara_82 Administrator Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 10, 2001
    So this'd be another one of those spam threads we're trying to get rid of, huh?

3. Thok

Thok Jedi Master star 6

May 24, 2002
    Actually shara, it isnt. I feel its good to have a forum as a whole talk about how they feel the entire spoof day that is known as April fools day tends to reap havoc on the forums as a whole, and what other members feel about it, as if there should be a petition perhaps to show the MS and those in control the idea that the general public of the forums does not like what is practiced.

I am sorry if the thread title is a bit outlandish, but it was written in the heat of things elsewhere.

4. HawkNC

HawkNC Former RSA: Oceania star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 23, 2001
    Wait...why do we care about MS again?

5. Jedi_Master_Damir

Jedi_Master_Damir Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 19, 2002
    The what now and the who?

I remember a few april fool's days ago when PoT went all tight and started banning people. Tight.

6. Thok

Thok Jedi Master star 6

May 24, 2002
    It was the good ole days back then.

And Cahill, the reason why some people should care about the MS, is that low and behold, i doubt anyone really only posts within the confines of this specific thread, the MS effects everyone within the normal settings of the TF.F. Even if the fan forces are seperate technically, your followers still post elsewhere and thus do have to care about the MS's actions. I thought that sort of realization was plain as day.

7. HawkNC

Oct 23, 2001
    I care about MS in that I laugh at them a lot, does that count?

And only people who have actually met me get to call me Cahill. Don't make me ban j00.

8. Protege-of-Thrawn

Protege-of-Thrawn Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 14, 2001
    Yeah, to others, he's "Teh Tyrant Cahill0rz". Remember that.

So this'd be another one of those spam threads we're trying to get rid of, huh?

Yeah, if we get rid of all the 'interesting' parts of a forum, and make it sterile and empty, that'd be neat! I reckon we'd get more people posting, then say, if we were to start a healthy little war - figurative of course, because as we all KNOW Victoria, real war is a sickening, sickening thing, and Corby should bloody be put to death for her crimes, I'm pro-death - that got the kids posting.

As an addendum, I knew this was here because JE passed on to me "Thok has started a War or something, I don't know, it's great though", which PROMPTED me Victoria, to log on, get posting, get involved, read the thread, smile a bit, itch my date and CONTRIBUTE TO THIS GREAT FORUM OF OURS, VICFF!!

Look, Thorpie - a good kid, good swimmer, and a ripper hairdo - he reckons we here at VicFF are "fully sick", and who, who I might ask, is going to disagree with such a DYNAMO of the world sporting stage?

Instead of becoming a clone of the mediocre and boring crap that abounds in other fanforces, where the most exciting discussions centre around how much money they've wasted on dolls they'll never take out of the packet or the most efficent way to deal with chronic ACNE, we should stand up for what makes VicFF unique, interesting, and damnit, the MOST EXCITING CORNER OF THE INTRAWEB-NET!!

Is it our skill at golf? No, although that IS something to be proud of, but the rather, it's the fact we are all interesting, random, confused people venting our spleens and in times of leadership crisis' indeed our pancreas', so the fellow forumites can WALLOW in our proverbial FILTH, enjoy the ecstatic ramblings of a few old cobbers, blokes and chieftians spinning a yarn over a good steak, bottle of read, charged glass of milk, or in times of stress, coffee.

We have lives from which we need to escape, this is a great outlet, like REM sleep, it organises the confusing MORASS of infantile randomness into a cohesive miasma of color and delectable delights, crafted to both titilate, scintilate and lo and behold, ENTERTAIN!!!

Crickey, I'm excited. One more milk, and I'll dump.

9. TheBoogieMan

TheBoogieMan Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 14, 2001
    Now that's the ****ing PoT i'd like to see more of.

Good on you, son. Thorpey not only says you are fully sick, but he fully endorses you and your dump.

10. Thok

Thok Jedi Master star 6

May 24, 2002
    bravo Kane, its good to see the old you again.

11. PulsarSkate

PulsarSkate Ex-Mod star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 4, 2003
    Hear hear, I agree with the gentlemen above me...

But it does sadden me that a forum which I once came to as a scared, nay, petrified, n00b has decended into an oft-unused display of what once WAS, rather than what really is. Having never met you fine gentlemen (and occassional sister) I do regret that I can only contribute to the topics we have kept going on a small and humble level. But I want to make the promise, here and now, in the fully sick presence of you all, to post here more often, diligently and honourably keeping the forum afloat.

Uh, I mean, I need a coffee...pardon me.

12. TheBoogieMan

Nov 14, 2001
    Promise?

Pledge i should think!

*raises hand*

I solomnly swear (****) to fully take advantage of the lack of moderation and leadership in this forum to be as fully sick to the best of my ability. I furthermore pledge to abide by the laws of Huggard in all aspects of my daily life and to dump as often as my poor retched body will allow. And I also promise to bag the yanks as often as i see fit on this christian, family-friendly PG-rated, right-wing board!

*spits on hand and rubs it on the poster below him*

:D

13. -Lord-Vader-

-Lord-Vader- Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 15, 2003
    I got bored in the middle of your post pot. You have to add more pictures.

14. HawkNC

Oct 23, 2001
    Or you could leave.

15. Jet-Eye

Jet-Eye Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 10, 2001
    What a lovely thing to say.

16. HawkNC

Oct 23, 2001
    Well, no one's forcing him to read. The way I see it, he has two options: read it, or don't. I'm simply presenting him with the second option that he seems to have missed when he insists that Kane has to add more pictures.

17. Thok2

Thok2 Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 14, 2003
    You do have to admit, that the picture thing did add flare to the whole posts of his.

I mean, whom rememebers the days of HFRIC and the long and wonderful posts made in the name of indoctrination? You cannot tell me you did not enjoy those posts Nathan, and mean it.

18. Jet-Eye

Jan 10, 2001
    Aren't we a nostalgic lot? But there's one thing I don't get. Who is Thok2?

19. TheBoogieMan

Nov 14, 2001
    We should bring back H-FRIC. Even though i wasn't an official member, i still loved it.

20. Thok

Thok Jedi Master star 6

May 24, 2002
    Thok2 is I, when i get banned and such things like that for playing silly games in other forums.

But yes, i do miss our beloved H-FRIC, and all of its ways.

I'm still waiting for kane to make a suprize reappearance with our beloved association.

21. Protege-of-Thrawn

Mar 14, 2001
    H-FRIC is coming, worry not.

22. TheBoogieMan

Nov 14, 2001
    It better be, or Huggard smite you down.

23. Thok

Thok Jedi Master star 6

May 24, 2002
    There are people counting on this to happen. Otherwise the almighty evil known as Denver, Colorado will rise up again from the ashes, to be themselves once more.

24. Protege-of-Thrawn

Mar 14, 2001
    Huggard's Religious Front for the Indoctrination of Children....

More then just a message, it is a reality.

More then just a hope, it is a deliverance.

More then just a life, it is an eternity.

Coming soon, to all who need salvation.....Like it; or not.

25. Jet-Eye

Jan 10, 2001
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.