main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Before - Legends Rising Rebellion (obi-wan, Leia, etc.)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Darth_Me-Wan, Oct 31, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Me-Wan

Darth_Me-Wan Jedi Youngling

Oct 31, 2005
    Title-Rising Rebellion
    Author-Darth_Me-Wan
    Timeframe-15 years after ROTS
    Characters-Obi Wan, Leia, Bail Organa, Darth Vader,Boba Fett, Aydreek (OC)
    Genre-Adventure
    Summary-Obi Wan tries to start the rebellion without the Imperials knowing. They found out.
    Disclaimer-Everything here is Lucas', except Aydreek, which is made up.

Rising Rebellion

Obi-Wan-Kenobi stared at the holo-projection of Yoda. ?That?s the best idea I?ve heard since the rise of the Empire,? Obi wan said. ?The Empire must be stopped--in the few years since its rise we?ve seen enough injustices. But who will lead this . . . rebellion?? he asked the small figure hovering in front of him.

?The one who is guarding Leia Skywalker. Bail Organa. On our side, he is. Help us, he will,? Yoda answered. ?No flying craft on Dagobah, therefore you must go,? Obi-Wan nodded slowly. ?Good bye, my friend,? Yoda?s head bobbed slightly in farewell. The projection fizzled into static, then disappeared.

How will I do this? Obi-Wan wondered. I?m used to watching over Darth Vader?s
    . . . no, Anakin?s child, Luke. Plus, I?m only Luke?s guardian, but I?ve never actually met him, face to face, not since that night fifteen years ago. But I haven?t seen Leia at all since then, and I?ll be meting her personally . . . He cleared his head with a small shake, packed up a bag of clothes, and went out to Mos Eisley to catch a shuttle to Alderaan.

Once he in Mos Eisley, he went to a Public Holo-projector and slipped the five credits payment through the slot provided, I?d better tell Bail Organa I?m coming. ?Royal Palace of Alderaan, how may I help you?? A receptionist popped up in the static. After a moment, the image cleared.

?I need to speak to Bail Organa? Obi-wan stated.

?I?m sorry,? she asked, an amused look on her face, ?He?s kind of busy,?

We?ll see about that, Obi thought. He spoke again, this time his voice layered with Force-enhanced persuasion, ?It?s urgent,? Across thousands of star systems, her expression went blank.

?One moment please,? She stood and walked out of his view. Obi smiled. A few minutes later a tall, dark man entered the view of the projector. ?Obi-Wan-Kenobi! A pleasure to speak with you again. How may I be of service?? he inquired.

?I am coming to speak to you of matters of some importance,? he answered, careful not to say too much. The walls have ears, he thought to himself.

Bail understood his caution, only nodding before the projection winked out. Obi stepped away and turned towards the cantina. Now, to find a pilot.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

The Star Destroyer Deathblade was only ½ an hour away from dropping into orbit around Tattooine. It was there on a lead that an old Jedi knight named Obi-wan-Kenobi was hiding there. Inside, a decryption analyst was staring at the piece of paper in his hands. Minutes ago, the computer had flagged a message which contained the highest priority set of words in the database. Obi-Wan-Kenobi. It took the analyst mere moments to configure the computer to decrypt the message. The decryptor turned and ran into the nearest elevator. Vader?s got to see this, was the only thought crossing through his stunned mind. After a minute the elevator?s bell rang, and the door opened out onto the ship?s bridge.

?Lord Vader!? the man said urgently, rushing up to the forbidding black figure who was speaking to a man in blue and red Mandalorian armor. They both turned. ?Sir,? the man said before stretching out his hand to take the paper.

Darth Vader?s mechanical breathing was the only sound for a moment, then, ?Excellent,? he murmured, ?Excellent, Good work,? he said to the analyst. The analyst swelled with pride. The dark lord of the Sith didn?t give out compliments often. Vader turned to another man in Imperial uniform, ?Admiral Frit, man your TIEs?

2. Force-sensitiveLyn23

Force-sensitiveLyn23 Jedi Master star 1

Aug 27, 2005
    um , this is a great story, but its in the wrong place. u should move it to The saga.

3. Darth_Me-Wan

Darth_Me-Wan Jedi Youngling

Oct 31, 2005
    sorry, thanks for telling me. I'll copy and paste it there. New updates will go there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.