main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Before - Legends Rising Shadows: Training the Soul (Temp title, prequel Gray, Here we go!)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Neon Star, May 3, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ty-gon Jinn

Ty-gon Jinn Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 12, 2000
    Nekia glanced around, looking back and forth around the room. She did a quick count in her head... "17, 18, 19..." she looked around, finally finding the last. "20."

She leaned back to Yoda. "They're all here, Master."

Yoda hobbled to his feet, leaning hard against his Gimer Stick. "Then begin the meeting, we must."

Nekia stood straight as well, and signalled to Mickell Redrawn to stand as well, since he was the only other one with experience actually using the Grey side. From Yoda's description, Redrawn would serve in a sort of teaching position as well, helping with the mastery of grey powers.

Yoda rapped his cane on the floor, then called, loudly, "Begin the meeting, we should!"

All the students looked up, then back down to place Yoda squarely in their field of vision.

Nekia stepped up behind him, and said, "I suppose, just to get the ball rolling, we should all introduce ourselves to the group. Jedi Redrawn, would you like to start?"

<Tag YT-Website>

2. Owe-me-one Perogi

Owe-me-one Perogi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 6, 2000
  3. AlrikFassbauer

AlrikFassbauer Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 2, 2003
    Chrace noticed a female person - a Jedi, he assumed - talking to Yoda.

Something made "klick" in his mind.

"I believe it begins now." Charace whispered to Collete.

Then, only secondas after that, he heard Yoda's voice :

"Begin the meeting, we should!"

4. Arwen-Jade_Kenobi

Arwen-Jade_Kenobi Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 9, 2002
    With a sigh, slamming huge mental shields around her. Lara walked into the room at Master Yoda's voice. Chosing a chair, quickly, she hooked her fingers underneath lest something go flying. That included herself

5. Drunk_on_Tang

Drunk_on_Tang Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 21, 2002
    Renan watched as people began to settle down at the sound of Master Yoda's voice. And yet, despite the availability of benches near him, no one grew closer than a five meters too him. Noticing his padawan sitting with another, younger boy, Renan shrugged and took a seat.

More room for me.

6. AlrikFassbauer

Apr 2, 2003
  7. Owe-me-one Perogi

Jun 6, 2000
  8. AlrikFassbauer

Apr 2, 2003
    Chrace was getting impatient.

He hoped that being the first one to introduce himself would help him being forgotten at the end of the "introductory phase".

He always felt embarrassed when people asked "and what's about your father ?" , that's why he tried avoiding getting attention at almost every occasion.

He hoped that if he'd introduce himself first, and all the others after him, he might be forgotten at the end of the meeting.

That's at least what he hoped.

He never had a chance to see whether it worked.

Only seconds after Nekia spoke, not having realized that Nekia wanted Jedi Redrawn to begin, he stepped forwards, waving a bit, and said "Hello. I'd like to introduce myself. I'm Chrace Ti'annar, and I'm currently a Padawan without a Master here. My Master is on a secret mission, that's why I'm alone here.
    I've been assigned to this group because I can sense living beings around me."

Then he stepped back.

Only after that, he realized the words "Jedi Redrawn, would you like to start?"

He blushed.

9. Owe-me-one Perogi

Jun 6, 2000
    Collete snorted at Chrace's outburst.

She then whispered silently to him with a smirk on her face.

"Way to go."

10. Owe-me-one Perogi

Jun 6, 2000
  11. Owe-me-one Perogi

Jun 6, 2000
  12. Arwen-Jade_Kenobi

Arwen-Jade_Kenobi Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 9, 2002
    OCC: Ok, I really have no idea what to do with my char

13. AlrikFassbauer

Apr 2, 2003
    OOC : Just let her introduce herself.

14. YT-Website

YT-Website Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 20, 2002
    Suddenly Mickell bursts into the room from the far door in sprint.

He then stops in mid jog as soon as he gets to about the middle of the room when he notices that everyone is looking at him.

Mickell smirks and whispers to Yoda:
    "Uhm, why are they all staring at me?"

"Start this you must." Yoda replied.

"What, have they been waiting on me the whole time!?"

"More or less." Yoda chuckled.

"Blast it... gees... I'll remember next time not to go to the bathroom without telling a Master next time." Mickell replied.

"Help that might, but late to much it is."

"Right..." Mickell looked up from his, thought to be, private conversation noticed everyone was leaning close to listen. Though as soon as he did they all returned to their casual conversation.

Mickell sighed.
    "Okay then." Mickell shouted. "Let's get this thing started..." Everyone looked from their newly started casual conversations. "Uhm, I wasnt briefed on how to start this darned thing so, uhm..."

Everyone kept their stares on Mickell.
    "Yeah, so, well... Hi! My name is Mickell ReDrawn I will be one of your teachers... yeah..." all silence "isnt that great...?"

Yoda made a notion to the persons of the room.

"Hi, Mickell." they all said in unison.

"Yeah, hi, oh, wait... erm... wow, yeah. Okay, now uhm..." *the author doesnt know what he is doing, cant you tell?* "Okay, this is the Jedi Grey, other wise known as the Gray Jedi, which is actually spelt wrong. Anyways, thatll be in the spelling lessons. This is the history of the Jedi Grey, excited!?"

One Jedi from the back yelled "YAY!!!" then when everyone looked at him he shrunk back down.

"Good... okay, uhm. Once upon a time there was a Jedi. Yeah, but uhm, he went evil. That was the begining of the Sith. Exciting isnt it? Yeah, thought so. Then came years of fighting the Sith. Only to discover that the Dark Side MIGHT, I repeat only MIGHT, not IS, but MIGHT, got it? The Dark Side is evil, but what was discovered was that if controlled right, by the right user, the powers might, MIGHT, be able to be merged with the Light Side to make a new side. Or more accuratly, middle, the Grey Side, or the Middle Side, or... now wait... uhm, okay. Yeah, so here we are, the new legion of the Jedi Grey. After the extingishion of the Jedi Grey long ago, Yoda kept the idea in the back of his head it might be able to be restarted.

"Anyways." Mickell continued "So then Yoda got me to teach even though I really dont like social stuff, more of a loner for me, no offense of course. So that means if I get really ticked off and kick you or sumthin, its all good." Silence.

"It was a joke."

15. Owe-me-one Perogi

Jun 6, 2000
    This man was certainly an odd choice for a leader, Cole thought silently.

He was kind of a babbler, not a influential speaker that much was for sure.

But, Mickell was amusing and she kind of liked that.

"Anyways." Mickell continued "So then Yoda got me to teach even though I really dont like social stuff, more of a loner for me, no offense of course. So that means if I get really ticked off and kick you or sumthin, its all good."

Cole looked around and everyone seemed relatively baffled by the odd man.

"It was a joke," He explained.

Cole then smirked and replied to Mickell's babble.

"So, if *WE* get really ticked off and kick *YOU* or something, is it all good?"

16. Owe-me-one Perogi

Jun 6, 2000
  17. YT-Website

YT-Website Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 20, 2002
    "It was a joke," He explained.

Cole then smirked and replied to Mickell's babble.

"So, if *WE* get really ticked off and kick *YOU* or something, is it all good?" Cole said.

"Im not sure if that was a joke or not, so I'll take it as one..." Mickell then returned to his so called 'babble'

"Okay, any questions?"

(heh, I liked your comment Owe-Me-One, and what do you mean by 'babble'? :p)

18. Drunk_on_Tang

Jul 21, 2002
    Lerak watched as Mickell continued to babble, extremely amused that this man would be teaching him.

"What a nut case," Lerak whispered out of the corner of his mouth to Fallon. "Lessons will certainly be interesting, won't they?"

You should not be talking, padawan. As I said before, people who walk through walls are not generally considered normal, are they?

As he flushed red, Lerak felt his masters silent laughter ripple through their bond, his master's calm exterior never breaking.

19. Owe-me-one Perogi

Jun 6, 2000
  20. Owe-me-one Perogi

Jun 6, 2000
    Hey, I'm going to be gone till Friday, so if anyone posts anything in that time period that would require my character's response, you are welcome to write it for me.

And actually I would be quite THRILLED if someone would post something, please post something, anything, a paragraph, a sentence, a phrase, hell even a word, I don't care, a fraction of a word even, something to get this thread moving.

You could even kill my character if it meant that we would move into a plot line that would lead to the eventual finshing of this story, cause as Neon knows we've done a hell of a lot of these things, and some never even got to like 2 pages of writing....

PPPPPLLLLLLEEEEAAAAASSSSEEEEE???? :( Pretty please?

Please...?

:_|

Please...?

It would make me happy and I would be your friend forever....

PLEASE?

:D

21. Drunk_on_Tang

Jul 21, 2002
    OC:
    Ok, so im leaving for Peru tomorrow, and I'm going to be gone for 2 weeks... if either of my characters are needed, feel free to write them in... although if the response is complicated, go to Neon_Star or YT_Website (I'm sorry, but I don't want another fiasco like the one we had in The Final Reality)...

~Dot

22. Owe-me-one Perogi

Jun 6, 2000
    :( no one posted..... :_|

23. AlrikFassbauer

Apr 2, 2003
    Chrace was quite astonished. THAT person would be the teacher ?

I hadn't imagined that such a ... talkative person would be a teacher to Jedi Padawans.

That could be interesting ... and funny ... :D

Chrace smiled.

Glancing around, he saw the other Padawans being concentrated on Mickell, the teacher.

Chrace was not satisfied with his explanation of the Grey Jedi, but on the other hand he didn't expect something more precise - Mickell Redrawn just didn't seem to be such an exact man.
    He seemed to Chrace like more of a pragmatic type of Jedi : Do what your intuition tells you.

"Do you have anhy questions for now ?" Mickell asked.

While the others became silent and did some thinking, a question popped into Chrace's mind :

"When do we have our first mission ?" he asked.

24. Owe-me-one Perogi

Jun 6, 2000
  25. Owe-me-one Perogi

Jun 6, 2000
    Cole smirked. She might have been joking about getting pissed and hitting him, but Cole wasn't exactly known for her calmness, so she just might wind up hitting him or someone else if she was provoked.

"When do we have our first mission?" Chrace asked next to her.

Then Cole added, "And what is our first mission?"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.