main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Riskiest stuff in your RPG game...

Discussion in 'Archive: Games: RPG & Miniatures' started by Charlemagne19, Oct 12, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Charlemagne19

Charlemagne19 Chosen One star 8

Jul 30, 2000
    Just a question here...

2. DarthArraKul

DarthArraKul Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 30, 2003
    the risk in my game comes from the heros own choices...

they can choose diplomacy or combat on many occasions. they need to decide which will be more dangerous (( often they choose against common sense...lol))

in addition falling is always a risk.. i like to keep things high up... an old star wars theme

3. dp4m

dp4m Chosen One star 10

Nov 8, 2001
    Teaming up with a Sith Lord to try and take him down from inside... I got shoved out into hyperspace...

4. JediBendu

JediBendu Jedi Master star 3

Jan 13, 1999
    Riskiest things my players have done...

1. Fight a newly turned Anakin Skywalker one-on-one so that the Jedi Apprentices can escape (yes, he died)

2. Leap from a stolen imperial transport to a y-wing being flown by an R4 droid whilst carrying a baby rescued from the Emperor's Palace whilst dodging gunfire from the Royal Guard. (the baby being the daughter of the guy above)

3. Tackle a Sith Pirate out of an airlock whilst 200 metres up and flying through a sand-storm. (same guy as just before, died as well, but saved the daughter again when she was all grown up)

4. Parasail off a Hutt pleasure cruiser when you've just stashed a brace of bombs into it's cargo compartment.

5. Fight an assassin in mid air whilst falling out of a damaged air car.

6. Charge a Heavy Blaster emplacement, screaming like a maniac. (she somehow lived!)

5. Diverjkc

Diverjkc Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 9, 2002
    I have a very literal GM, so if I say I jump into a tree, he will make me take damage for hiting the tree. So just showing up for the session is risky.

6. JoinTheSchwarz

JoinTheSchwarz Former Head Admin star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 21, 2002
    As a GM: battling two Dark Troopers Phase II while being armed just with an adjustable table lamp. Yeah, he won.
    As a player: my Jedi Knight (D6) once battled six clones of Boba Fett, and won. Nowadays, my friends make fun of me by saying I just defeated six clonetroopers. :_|

7. Tremaniac

Tremaniac Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 26, 2002
    GMing: My group broke into ISB headquarters to steal a 5000 year old chair, to be delivered to Imperial Intelligence Headquarters. Two players died in the repulsor shaft after a concussion grenade knocked them out and sent them falling over 50 stories to thier deaths. Another one was taken down by a squad of CompForce Assault Troopers, only to be rescued by a psycho teenage dark jedi burning a force point and dragging him to room with the chair, and was then shot in the back with a pair of Molecular Disruptors. Amazingly, he survived. Strangely enough, the chair didn't.

8. Jedi_Knight_Jonas

Jedi_Knight_Jonas Jedi Master star 3

Sep 26, 2003
    went one on one with vader to save my allies.....somehow i escaped, but got my arm lopped off.

another time the scoundrel in our group tried to crash his ship into the imperial center to kill vader (he died obviously, we jumped into an escape pod)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.