main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

P.Rico Rivendell en Puerto Rico

Discussion in 'Latin America General Discussion' started by Lord_Nyom, Sep 15, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Caltoth

Caltoth Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 13, 2002
    *droooooooool*

Que ya sea empieze la pelicula!!!
    Tremendo artículo. Es verdad que es bastante general, pero el que digan que TTT esta mejor que Fellowship me deja boquiabierto. Honestamente que no se cómo puedieron hacerlo, pero veremos a ver.

Y la mejor frase del artículo: "Jar Jar Binks isn't worthy enough to sniff Gollum's $h!t!" Go Gollum!

2. Master_CorelliaN

Master_CorelliaN Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 12, 2002

Buenas,

A mi me gusta Lord of The Ring´s pero
    no tanto como Star Wars.

Espero que la segunda pelicula este
    tan buena como la anterior.

See you...!!!

3. Spike_Spiegel

Spike_Spiegel Former FF Administrator Former Saga Mod star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 12, 2002
    El gungan habla verdad!

4. Lord_Nyom

Lord_Nyom Jedi Youngling star 2

May 22, 2002
  5. Jedi_Boricua

Jedi_Boricua Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 17, 2002
    Ya me apunte. No creo que pueda estar desde las 9 AM, tengo trabajo y eso, pero en algún momento llegaré.

Una mala noticia though, el link que postee del review pues era falso. La gente de Aintitcoolnews.com siguieron investigando y se dieron cuenta que el que lo hizo fue un tabloid inglés que se distingue por publicar embustes (hence-tabloid). Hablaron con varios actores que ya vieron el final cut y ellos le dijeron que Helm's Deep lo que tienen son como 10,000 orcs (como en el libro) no 50,000 como dice la revista, y que esa escena dura entre 15 a 20 minutos, no 50 como dice el artículo.

6. Lord_Nyom

May 22, 2002
  7. Lord_Nyom

May 22, 2002
  8. Lord_Nyom

May 22, 2002
    Acabo de crear un nuevo Thread en el foro de LOTR discutiendo el origen de Gandalf....

"Many are my names in many countries, Mithrandir among the elves, Tharkûn to the Dwarves.............."

Todas las semanas intentaré crear un nuevo tópico de discusión sobre Middle-Earth.

La semana que viene: Gandalf y su Misión....

9. Pablo-Fett

Pablo-Fett Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 18, 2002
    "Bulëmet" en su servicio... you have my bow...

10. Spike_Spiegel

Spike_Spiegel Former FF Administrator Former Saga Mod star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 12, 2002
    Gotta love stupid people

Two Towers Protest

Some wonderful excerpts:

What are the benefits to be gained by renaming "The Two Towers" movie to something more appropriate?

There are various benefits, the foremost of them being showing increased sensitivity towards the events of Sept 11th.

We believe that the events that took place on Sept 11th 2001 gave America a chance for greater sensitivity. This is something that many people believe has been missing for a long time in the United States. The Spiderman movie which was released in 2002 had the images of the two towers removed from the movie. This sentiment was greatly appreciated by the Two Towers Protest Organization. We would like to see this kind of sentiment put towards the renaming of "The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers" to something which would be more appropriate considering the events which transpired on Sept 11th 2001. The name of this movie will undoubtedly cause a return of the emotions felt on Sept 11th which left so many people in the nation feeling stunned and in a state of shock.

We believe that Peter Jackson and New Line Cinema's actions are in fact hate speech. The movie is intentionally being named The Two Towers in order to capitalize on the tragedy of September 11. Clearly, you cannot deny the fact that this falls under hate speech. We believe that if they will not willingly change the name, the government should step in to stop the movie's production or to force a name change.

God, this people are one point against humanity!

11. Jedi_Boricua

Apr 17, 2002
    LOL!!!!

"Clearly this is hate speech"

Ahora me enteró yo que Tolkien es Nostradamus, el sabía lo que iba a pasar y por eso nombró el segundo libro The Two Towers!

LOL.

Cuando suba el nuevo regimen, estos van a ser los primeros ametrallados!

12. Jedi_Boricua

Apr 17, 2002
  13. Psycho-Freak

Psycho-Freak Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 30, 2002
  14. Spike_Spiegel

Aug 12, 2002
    "It's like Monty Python and the Holy Grail but without the jokes" - Frank Skinner on LOTR

Not that I agree, but LOL!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.