main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

RMFF Gaming

Discussion in 'Denver, CO' started by he-guy, Sep 13, 2015.

1. he-guy

he-guy RMFF CR star 3

Jun 19, 2002
    So I know there is a main board just for all things gaming - video games, board games, card games, etc; but I figured we could have our own for local gaming discussion. I thought there was one at some point, but I just went back 5 years and must have missed the thread.

Feel free to post anything related to these types of gaming, your gamer ID, etc.

2. he-guy

he-guy RMFF CR star 3

Jun 19, 2002
    Just a heads up that the Darth Vader themed Battlefront bundle for PS4 is now up for pre-order. It's actually a great deal at $450 as buying the deluxe version of the game with a standard console would cost about $20 more.

You're also getting the Vader themed console and a controller based on the chestplate. Also, getting a free download of some classic Star Wars games - Racer's Revenge, Bounty Hunter, Jedi Starfighter, and Super Star Wars. That's right, the SNES game from 1992 coming to a new high def console near you.

DieWompRatDie likes this.
  3. DieWompRatDie

DieWompRatDie Former RSA star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 2, 2008
    Does the Topps card trader app count as gaming? Sorta?
    I enjoy this app quite a bit and have many complete sets of the different colors available. I also have a few chase cards, but not a ton.
    It's free and compatible with iOs and Android phones. You open digital "packs" of cards/images. They generally cost 5,000 credits per pack with like 5 to 7 cards in each. They give you 25,000 credits each day you open the App, but you could always spend real money to buy more credits.
    If you're interested in downloading it and seeing what it's about,y fan name over there is also DieWompRatDie, so you can friend me there.

4. he-guy

he-guy RMFF CR star 3

Jun 19, 2002
    Topps Card Trader counts for sure, though it is probably the most laid back "game" - even by mobile standards. I just started playing and my kids are really enjoying opening the packs.

So the user names are limited to letters and 3-15 characters. Also, HEGUY was taken, so I joined as RMFF on one device and HEGUYONTHEBOARD on my phone.

"Collecting" characters this way is much faster and cheaper than buying real cards or action figures, also educational. Did you know tauntauns have two sets of nostrils? This fun fact and more await you on Topps Card Trader!

5. Nerfherders

Nerfherders RMFF Treasurer star 4

Apr 26, 2002
    I knew that! Do not stand near a Tauntaun when it has the sneezies.

6. nnaydolem

nnaydolem Jedi Master star 6

Nov 8, 2002
    I play SW:TOR MMO on the Shadowlands Server, been playing since 2 months after launch. (thanks Jana). run end game content, ie, operations aka raids, hard mode and NIM

i have 'unordered' Battlefront...i am so disappointed there is not going to be a single player option. I was hoping to play at my own pace. I already play an MMO where you have to wait on others, I do not have that type of time to dedicate. Sadness because it looks awesome!

AuttyBot likes this.
  7. BFett88

BFett88 Jedi Master star 4

Dec 5, 2003
    Don't play much of anything Star Wars. I will be getting Battlefront.

But I am sure many of you know I play many different types of video games. With Destiny currently being my major time sync.

I also love to play Magic the Gathering.

8. nnaydolem

Nov 8, 2002
    WELLL crap! i might just have to order this for the fridge!!! darn them! oh man not for PC tho...bastards!

9. AuttyBot

AuttyBot RMFF Secretarian star 1

Jul 21, 2014
    I specifically built my computer so I could play SWTOR, but I just never could find anyone to play with. I still update it and may hop on every now and again. I do also have many game consoles. We got a PS4 not too long ago. I realize people either love it or hate it, but currently Destiny is my jam. (and Sims 4 when I am paying bills)

10. nnaydolem

Nov 8, 2002

well i am on shadowlands if you wanna come play! we have a pretty good guild. a lot of end game content, running ops (raids) and conquest. i like it...i hope so i have been playing since February after launch!

11. AuttyBot

Jul 21, 2014
    I may have to look you up nnaydolem I honestly do not know what servers I am on LOL!

nnaydolem likes this.
  12. he-guy

he-guy RMFF CR star 3

Jun 19, 2002
    I've been playing Battlefront since Tuesday night - it's a ton of fun! (When it's working that is, I'm going to have to send out for replacement as mine freezes every day.) Add me as a friend on PSN, my user name is he-guy.

AuttyBot likes this.
  13. AuttyBot

Jul 21, 2014
    I do not have it yet he-guy but I intend to in the near future. :)