main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

RMFF Moving Co HELP! PLEASE!

Discussion in 'Denver, CO' started by FenigDurak, Mar 12, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FenigDurak

FenigDurak Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 6, 2002
    HELP! I need the help of the RMFF Moving company! IT's last minute, I know, bit I have so little stuff that it'll go so quickly! I promise.

Sunday, MArch 21. I know that's the day of the meeting, but it'll take maybe one trip with a few cars and about an hour? So in the morning? 9ish?

I'll be moving from my parents house now to an apartment of my very own. Addresses will be PMed upon request.

Help me, RMFF Movers, you're my only hope.

2. Mistress

Mistress Jedi Knight star 6

Oct 28, 2002
    If I can get up here early enough, I'll help you. I cant carry much stuff, but I'm a great packer! :)

3. Obey Wann

Obey Wann Former RMFF CR & SW Region RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 14, 2000
    I'd love to help, but I'm going to be driving a van full of stuff up from Phoenix that weekend. Good luck!

4. Taeriel

Taeriel Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 9, 2003
    Ooooh, your own apartment? Congratulations!!!! I wish I could be there to help you move.

5. Joseph_Orion

Joseph_Orion Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2001
    Lemme make sure that sunday is all good. Depending on the level of drinking done on sat night, I should be ok just don't know that early. I'll let you know later in the week. I just have the back of my car to throw stuff in so it's not a very big cool van or uhaul or anything lol Plus I'd probably get to see everyone before I go to work. Congrats on the new place btw

6. Obi_Wannabe

Obi_Wannabe Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 17, 2002
    Make sure the locations and times are known, and I can probably be there.

7. kitarusapien

kitarusapien Former RMFF CR star 6 VIP

Nov 19, 2001
    If I can make it back home by noon, I'll bring the truck straight from work. Yes, post location, ect....!

8. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    Most likely I'll be getting a ride with OW up to the meeting on Sunday, if OW can't, Tim has offered. If I end up going with Tim, and Tim goes down to help ya, I'll be there too.

9. kitarusapien

Nov 19, 2001
    It looks as tho OW is going to be haulin' stuff from(?)PHNX, so it looks like yur with me and the movin' crew, BRAVO!!!

10. darth_hair

darth_hair Jedi Master star 5

May 8, 2001
    im in . i guess i can take the costume rack and fix it .

11. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    The movin' crew it is, then! :D

Tim, I sent ya a PM on the RMFF.Net site by the way.

12. FenigDurak

Dec 6, 2002
    Just bumping. Got back tonight. Going to go right to bed so I can get up arse early tomorrow and pack! Woo!

13. kitarusapien

Nov 19, 2001
    With luck, BRAVO & I will be there by 0945ish! Please have as much packed as yu can, F, 'cause the young-un & I are gonna really be pressed fer time...FLOL!

14. FenigDurak

Dec 6, 2002
    I plan to. No sleep for me tonight! Slept on the plane ride home, with headphones on cuz I can't seem to get a seat more than 2 seats in any direction away from a screaming baby.

15. darth_hair

May 8, 2001
    i should be there . im pretty hammered so dont any one talk louder than .000000000000000001 dbs tomorow

16. PIMP_BOT

PIMP_BOT Jedi Master star 2

Jun 6, 2002
    runs in nekid

17. PIMP_BOT

PIMP_BOT Jedi Master star 2

Jun 6, 2002
    runs out nekid

18. Joseph_Orion

Nov 9, 2001
    I'm just getting home from a pretty crazy night. I was designated driver for tonight. Went out with my girlfriend and her 3 friends. There was some drama tonight but when all was said and done... This relationship just jumped up to the next level. God, I love that girl lol :)

So yeah... I'm going to be sleeping all day tomorrow so I'm sorry!!! :( :( :(

19. FenigDurak

Dec 6, 2002
    That's cool. I'm about to start moving what I can lift myself onto the main level of the house. There are a few boxes that I'll designate to Tim and Bravo since I'm assuming they're not hung over. ;) Other than that, when it's all packed away, it looks like I have more **** than I thought. It'll still go quick though.

20. SITH__CHICK

SITH__CHICK Former RMFF CR star 7

Mar 25, 2002
    Jeff is not looking good & I feel like he looks :D I will be making cheesecakes, don't know about him :(

21. kitarusapien

Nov 19, 2001
    Well, we got it done....sorry fer the rolling mishap, F.....but we got yu there, huh? FLOL!

22. FenigDurak

Dec 6, 2002
    Thanks y'all for helping me out! It went quick, and I'm actually already mostly unpacked.

23. darth_hair

May 8, 2001
    no problem .

24. Joseph_Orion

Nov 9, 2001
    Sweet, so when can we get hammered at your new place? ;) lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.