main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

RMFF- Needful Things

Discussion in 'Denver, CO' started by Jomama, Sep 30, 2010.

1. SITH__CHICK

SITH__CHICK Former RMFF CR star 7

Mar 25, 2002
    M, while your digging through the crap, pack into smaller boxes so you can get them to your car on your own. If you wait on other peeps you could be waiting for a LONG time.

CYR, cool stuff, blank ones, doesn't matter. I'm making recycled (to the max) shopping bags. They are going to be reversable. Some might have Xmas on one side & 4th of July on the other, etc. What ever you have I can make work :D

2. Sarnia

Sarnia WOTR Liaison star 5

Jun 1, 2004
  3. cyodarun

cyodarun Retired RMFF CR star 4

Apr 23, 2002
    Kim, I will start a bag for you.

We have 2 Xmas tree stands, one is an older really heavy metal piece that will hold up about any tree, the other a little lighter, I think we bought this a few years ago and used it once for a tree on the porch.

If you want one or both give a yell, if not we are going to bring to Goodwill, so they get put to use.

4. Mistress

Mistress Jedi Knight star 6

Oct 28, 2002
    Tomorrow we begin the process of cleaning and organizing my Uncle Gordon's posessions. He has a large quantity of hobbyist grade styrofoam that he used to make his airplane's wings (he made hugemongous model airplanes) if anyone is interested. I will have a list of for sale stuff/for-haul-off stuff later this weekend and then the estate sale is scheduled for next weekend.

I do know he has a ton of firewood, if anyone is interested, call me and come and help yourselves.

5. ZOOfo-Dyas

ZOOfo-Dyas Jedi Knight star 6

Oct 3, 2004
    SC I've got 1 or 2 pairs of jeans to donate to the cause. I'll try to get them over sometime this weekend

6. Sarnia

Jun 1, 2004
    I have a clear gameboy advance with the mad catz accessories pack (includes rechargeable batter pack, magnafier screen, and some cables I am not sure what they are for.) I also have all the booklets for the gameboy advance and the following games; Super Mario World Super Mario Advance 2, Chicken Little, The Legend of Zelda a link to the past, Tetris, and the Star Wars game for the original game boy. If anyone is interested I am looking for about $30 for everything. Let me know!

7. Mistress

Oct 28, 2002
    So still lots left at my Uncles.

Drill Press
    Air Compressor
    Welder thingy and mask and gloves
    Industrial Snow Blower (New)
    Wind Turbine
    Shop Vac
    Leaf Blower
    Various band saws...I think thats what they are called. They look like the drill press but have cutting implements.
    Cast Iron wood stove
    Various tools
    Charcoal smoker with two huge bags of charcoal
    Old military bag with 1 dozen stick flares
    Various drills handheld cordless and corded
    Multiple bags of wood pellets for wood pellet stove
    Electronics/Motors for hobby planes
    Gas high efficiency heater for garage.

If any of this sounds of interest, pm for details. Will make you killer deals, because I love you.

jeff, gotcha two rolls of fiberglass fabric for mold making. Gratis.

8. darth_hair

darth_hair Jedi Master star 5

May 8, 2001
    Cool, I think I am interested in almost all of what is listed. Give me a time frame and rough location and I will see when I can swing by to look.

9. Mistress

Oct 28, 2002
    Bolded items have dibs called on them, but the rest is still available, Jeff. The fiberglass I snagged are 60" rolls...I would guess they probably still have 20 yards on each on them. Its in Highlands Ranch so I really hope I can make it work to show you and Mel the goods at the same time. I am available Thurs evening, Friday evening, or saturday.

10. Sarnia

Jun 1, 2004
    We have a playstation 1 with a LCD screen and 8 games available if anyone is interested....

11. cyodarun

cyodarun Retired RMFF CR star 4

Apr 23, 2002
    Bolded items have dibs called on them, but the rest is still available, Jeff. The fiberglass I snagged are 60" rolls...I would guess they probably still have 20 yards on each on them. Its in Highlands Ranch so I really hope I can make it work to show you and Mel the goods at the same time. I am available Thurs evening, Friday evening, or saturday.

Looks like I am going to have to buy a new computer so my excess fundage just got reduced a bit.....I would still love to look at said items, but if there are certain takers please do not hesitate to release them.

(Thurs. eve would work for me the best :)

12. Mistress

Oct 28, 2002
    I talked to my brother and he said saturday between 11-12 ish works best. I had no idea, but the realtor is going to be showing the place Thursday night to other realtors...whatever that means. Does this work? Anyone who wants to come and take a peak is welcome. There are also several bags of snow melt, and various paints and chemicals like bug killers. All of those opened things are free for the taking.

13. Mistress

Oct 28, 2002
    If anyone is still interested, the estate sale will be at 180 Dianna Dr., Littleton from 11ish to 1pm ish.

14. ArchaicRebel

ArchaicRebel Jedi Knight star 5

May 11, 2004
    I have a Sony DSC-H9 that is about 3.5 years old but has not been used much because I upgraded to my Canon 40D within a year of getting the Sony. I might also be willing to part with my Canon and its 3 lenses, 5 72mm filters, and external flash. Maybe. Thinking of going Nikon.

Here's some info on it: http://www.sonystyle.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?storeId=10151&catalogId=10551&langId=-1&productId=20005011

SITH__CHICK, do you still need old jeans? I still want to keep the old t-shirts that I never wear. [face_blush]

15. Nerfherders

Nerfherders RMFF Treasurer star 4

Apr 26, 2002
    I have a Phillips Magnavox 32" standard tube TV, bought new in 2000. It still works great and nice picture.

I also have a stand-alone 40-hour Tivo that I dont really need anymore. Both can be yours for cheap if you can come get them. The Tivo will require a subsciption to the service.

16. ZOOfo-Dyas

ZOOfo-Dyas Jedi Knight star 6

Oct 3, 2004
    Mistress - is there still firewood? And apparently I'm missing the address. :oops:

17. Mistress

Oct 28, 2002
    180 Dianna Dr., Littleton

18. Mistress

Oct 28, 2002
    We finally have an offer on the snowblower! I told my brother to list it under landscaper stuff on craigs list and a big bite! Its a monster, only someone who planned on doing lots of snow removal would need it. I am so happy we have been able to come together as a family and take care of all of this for my granddad.

19. Sarnia

Jun 1, 2004
    does anyone have sets of dumbells (20 lbs each) they don't need anymore?

20. Mistress

Oct 28, 2002
    I need to find a good home for my beloved cat Cleo. Julien's allergies to her have worsened to the point where she has developed an allergen induced asthmatic cough, and she keeps getting sick because of the fine home her mucousy throat makes for bad boogers and their families.

I have actually known that I needed to do this for a few weeks, but my heart is heavy about it. I cannot think of anyone better to give her a home than one of you, so perhaps I can still see the beast from time to time.

21. QueenHighMistress

QueenHighMistress Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 8, 2005
    Totally random:

A well-meaning but clueless mother of a friend gave me three Star Trek action figures from the recent movie (Warp Collection). I know we have some Trekkies, and they are just taking up space I don't have for my Star Wars stuff. Near Mint on Card: Kirk, Sulu, and Original Spock. Who wants 'em?

22. DieWompRatDie

DieWompRatDie Former RSA star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 2, 2008
    eBay?

23. QueenHighMistress

May 8, 2005
    Not worth it.

24. QueenHighMistress

May 8, 2005
    And if no one wants them, they're going to the yard sale.

25. Sarnia

Jun 1, 2004
    I want them!