main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

RMFF Newbie Check In and Intro Thread - 3.0!

Discussion in 'Denver, CO' started by sideshow212, Nov 11, 2003.

1. DieWompRatDie

DieWompRatDie Former RSA star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 2, 2008

Welcome Julie and Regina! We're glad you came to WOTR to check out the X-Wing and came to see the wonderful community that is the RMFF here on the boards.

We have a meeting coming up this weekend and you are more than welcome to come. The details are up top. Or you can lurk here as long as you'd like.

If you ever have any questions, feel free to post them here or send a PM to our Member-At-Large who is super social and welcomed me to the group oh so many moons ago.

Again, welcome.

2. Sarnia

Sarnia WOTR Liaison star 5

Jun 1, 2004
    Hi Julie and Regina!

It was great meeting you on Saturday and I look forward to trooping with both of you again!

Becca

3. Obey Wann

Obey Wann Former RMFF CR & SW Region RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 14, 2000
    Ditto --glad to see you found the place. And the 10th Mountain thread. :D And I'm super thrilled to have more Rebels joining the fight --it's been almost a little too quiet on the RL side of things....

Welcome!

4. Greywolf1199

Greywolf1199 Jedi Youngling

Jan 10, 2009
    It is pretty quiet on the rebel side. Hopefully we can help remedy that :D

5. PeteZahut47

PeteZahut47 Jedi Youngling

Mar 18, 2009
    Name: Matt, friends call me Pete (Long Story)
    SW Related Interests: Games, videos, costuming, toys, crafting
    Non-SW Related Interests: Design, Computers, reading, guitar, gaming, Red vs Blue, Science fiction in general
    How did you get started on SW: I can't remember a time when I didn't like SW. Started when my neighbor brought the tapes over one night, then demanded my parents get them.
    How did you find this board? I was watching Lost, playing KotOR 2 and surfing the internet all at once and just...found it.

Happy to be here.

6. ZOOfo-Dyas

ZOOfo-Dyas Jedi Knight star 6

Oct 3, 2004
    Welcome, Pete!

If you're feeling brave, we have our monthly meeting this Saturday at the Perkins on Colorado at I-25. There's a link in the header ^^^^ for further details.

Hope to see you soon!

7. Sarnia

Jun 1, 2004
    Welcome aboard!

8. gra-co_o_hun

gra-co_o_hun Jedi Master star 5

May 5, 2005
    Whooo-Ha Ho Ho Ho Hee Hee Hee Ha Ha Ha Haaaaaaaaaaaaa! 8-}

=D=

[face_laugh]

[face_dancing]

:D

Come On In!

9. DieWompRatDie

DieWompRatDie Former RSA star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 2, 2008
    Glad you found is Matt/Pete! Feel free to post, lurk, and check us out in person. Glad to know we appeared out of the Internet ether. It was a calling, I'm sure.

We are the holy grail of Star Wars Fan Forces that appears over the castles of beautiful virgins on the internet...or something like that. Retreat!

10. PeteZahut47

Mar 18, 2009
    Well thank you very much, all!

I'll do my best to be there.

And if anyone is interested I have another group formed on redvsblue.com. Thats also just an easier way to contact me.

11. Obey Wann

Jan 14, 2000
    Welcome, Pete! Please lurk, dig up threads and post. You'll find plenty of like minded people here. And we do have a weeeee bit of fun.

And if you haven't been to Starfest, you should consider it!

12. jedigold

jedigold Jedi Youngling

Mar 21, 2009
    Hi. I'm Elizabeth. My little girl and I were on the landspeeder this year as a jedi and then a little vader. I finally remembered to get on here and join! I wish I could make it this afternoon to the get together but I can't get a babysitter and taking two little girls with me- the 3 year old and the 10 month old- is a lot. But I"m glad I got to meet some of you last Saturday and I look forward to getting to know you all better.

By the way, a friend of mine is having a Star Wars birthday party for her grandkids and wants cosplayers. I got me and two others- one is my best friend Beth who posts here as Tahiri Solo. It is April 4th from 4-6 pm. Would anyone on here be interested in joining us?

13. Sarnia

Jun 1, 2004
    Welcome aboard!

14. QueenHighMistress

QueenHighMistress Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 8, 2005
    Hi again, Elizabeth! I was next to you in the landspeeder. Welcome to the boards!

15. jedigold

jedigold Jedi Youngling

Mar 21, 2009
    All right. I havent' seen Pete on here and he mentioned a few bands he knew. I think it was Steel File? and Flobots. But now I need to know so I can check them out online.... Pete!

Also, hi there QueenHighMistress. I don't think I ever asked your real name at the parade. I was preoccupied with Hannah and thought I'd get to meet you again at the meeting but you couldn't make it. Hopefully I will get to see you at Starfest at some point? :)

16. QueenHighMistress

QueenHighMistress Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 8, 2005
    Hi, Elizabeth,

My real name's Anita. StarFest is still up in the air for me, but perhaps I'll see you there.

17. PeteZahut47

Mar 18, 2009
    That'd be Single File. Yeah, the other being the Flobots.

Single File has their EP, No More Sadface out and they're about to drop their album Common Struggles...tomorrow, actually. :)

18. JechtusRevan

JechtusRevan Jedi Youngling

Apr 20, 2009
    Shipwreck!

Name: Don
    SW Related Interests: KOTOR and I am also the Chairman of the Jedi World Council
    Non-SW Related Interests: GI Joe, Some Anime, Transformers, Avatar, Cartoons in genral (the little guy nd I watch them a lot). Business and Finance, Academic Reasearch, and Tatoos
    How did you get started on SW: Started with the original serries and went from there really, big into KOTOR
    How did you find this board? Met a bunch of you at Star Fest 09

19. ZOOfo-Dyas

ZOOfo-Dyas Jedi Knight star 6

Oct 3, 2004
    Great to have you here, Don!!!

20. Obey Wann

Jan 14, 2000
    Don! You did such a good job with Shipwreck!!! Flawless!!! Honeslty, you pulled it off great! Better than I could, and I was a sailor for 9 years. Great job! And welcome to the RMFF!

21. Mistress

Mistress Jedi Knight star 6

Oct 28, 2002
    It was great to meet you, Don...I was Lady Jaye. :)

22. SITH__CHICK

SITH__CHICK Former RMFF CR star 7

Mar 25, 2002
    Nice to meet you Don, we had a blast. I was Scarlett :D

23. nnaydolem

nnaydolem Jedi Master star 6

Nov 8, 2002
    welcome Don! i was the one in the HORRIBLE blond wig. ;) hehehehe

i hope that you had a great time, we appreciated ya helping us out!

24. JechtusRevan

JechtusRevan Jedi Youngling

Apr 20, 2009
    Well I had a lot of fun, if any of you talk to Mac I hardly ever get to nerd out. I also watch too much GI Joe cartoons so it was cool. If any of you remember my roomate Craig who was there, (in a military BSG jacket) wer are planning a Dragon Con trip. so if anyone else is interested. Let me know. We have a few different Ideas. Glad to be meeting you all hope you can beare with me as I learn your REAL names instead of joe names, or nick names I made up lol

25. DalekLord

DalekLord Jedi Youngling

Apr 22, 2009
    Name: Justin
    SW Related Interests: KOTOR, movies (I actually kinda liked episode 3....I know, I know.)
    Non-SW Related Interests: Star Trek, X-Files, Highlander, Doctor Who (Grew up with Peter Davison and Colin Baker), Mustangs.....so on and so forth....
    How did you get started on SW: Aren't most geeks into Star Wars in one way or another?
    How did you find this board? Well, being Kreleia's SO helped. Plus Mac and Zac kinda ordered me to join. LOL