main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

RMFF Newbie Check In and Intro Thread - 3.0!

Discussion in 'Denver, CO' started by sideshow212, Nov 11, 2003.

1. Jedi_Knight_Birr

Jedi_Knight_Birr Retired RSA star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 27, 2002
    WELCOME JUSTIN!!!!

[face_whistling]

2. kreleia

kreleia Jedi Knight star 5

Dec 14, 2000
    They did. I was there. :D

3. DieWompRatDie

DieWompRatDie Former RSA star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 2, 2008
    Not a problem, brother. It took me quite a while to learn people's names, user IDs and faces. Holy cow!

Hope you can make our meetings and other get togethers. If you ever have any questions, we'd all be happy to help out.

4. DieWompRatDie

DieWompRatDie Former RSA star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 2, 2008
    Welcome, Justin! SO's are always welcome. Mine was strongly encouraged to post and to come to meetings, hence her board name "FanForced."

5. ZOOfo-Dyas

ZOOfo-Dyas Jedi Knight star 6

Oct 3, 2004
    They were wearing the dresses at the time, weren't they? They get so bossy when their pantyhose rides up. [face_mischief]

6. SITH__CHICK

SITH__CHICK Former RMFF CR star 7

Mar 25, 2002
    Uhmmm, nick names you made up??????? Not sure I like that!

Welcome Justin, about time, it's been a year :p

7. Grimby

Grimby Technical Consultant & Former Head Admin star 7 Staff Member Administrator

Apr 22, 2000
    Welcome to the boards Don! I think we all had a blast hanging out at StarFest as Joes, and your Shipwreck was definitely one of the best. I was Lowlight, BTW.

8. JechtusRevan

JechtusRevan Jedi Youngling

Apr 20, 2009
    Grimby the low light hutt? As avidly I watch GI Joe you did a pretty good job at it, just need to get you a red visor you can see out of lol

Hay Justin I got to thinking if you shaved you might look like Brent Spiner???
    I kept referring to you as the Wendi's guy!

Nick names were:
    Fan Boy
    Crimson twins
    Wendi's Girl
    Wendi's Guy

Everyone else I knew by a joe name
    Like the Cobra that should have came as Spirit so we could do the YMCA!

9. gundarkhunter

gundarkhunter Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 2, 2008
    Welcome, guys!

I was Firefly...until I did the chicken dance. I'd say any resemblance to a Cobra saboteur was lost at that point [face_mischief]

10. ZOOfo-Dyas

ZOOfo-Dyas Jedi Knight star 6

Oct 3, 2004
    Dude! I tried to talk him into it, but he just wasn't having it. [face_laugh]

11. Clone666

Clone666 Jedi Youngling

Aug 31, 2007
    Hello
    Just wanted to introduce myself.
    My name is Patrick, and I moved to Denver last July. I'm a VFX major at AIC, and I'm a member of the 501st where I usually troop as Captain Rex.
    [​IMG]
    One of my good friends(who took my Rex photos) who is a member here keeps telling me to get active on these boards, so here I am!
    Good to be here.

12. SITH__CHICK

SITH__CHICK Former RMFF CR star 7

Mar 25, 2002
    Welcome, welcome. Didn't you do the Clone Wars Movie thing w/ both groups as well?

We are a crazy fun group, hope you can make some events & bring some life back to our boards. I think most of us after 8 or 9 years are pooping out a bit.

Glad to have ya.

13. Clone666

Clone666 Jedi Youngling

Aug 31, 2007
    Yep, I was there. Had a great time hanging out with you guys. Trooped with bunch of you at the St. Patrick's Day Parade too. Good times, good times.

14. Obey Wann

Obey Wann Former RMFF CR & SW Region RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 14, 2000
    Good to see you here, Patrick! Welcome to the insanity that is the RMFF.

15. Clone666

Clone666 Jedi Youngling

Aug 31, 2007
    Hey Bill, thanks a lot!

16. DalekLord

DalekLord Jedi Youngling

Apr 22, 2009
    LOL No telling where you got your first impression.....:-D

17. Grimby

Grimby Technical Consultant & Former Head Admin star 7 Staff Member Administrator

Apr 22, 2000
    Yo Patrick! I remember you from the St. Patty's parade and the Clone Wars premiere. Nice to see you here!

lol, that visor was crap! I seriously need to come up with something better than cellophane taped to the inside. :p

18. JechtusRevan

JechtusRevan Jedi Youngling

Apr 20, 2009
    Welcome Patrick! yeah more new ppl

19. jedigold

jedigold Jedi Youngling

Mar 21, 2009
    Hi to the new people here. And Clone 666, you saw me at the St.Patrick's Day parade. I was the jedi with the little blonde vader. Nice to meet you.

20. Clone666

Clone666 Jedi Youngling

Aug 31, 2007
    Thanks for the welcome everybody! Nice to talk to all these people I've trooped with, and hadn't seen since. I remember you Jedigold, but which one were you Grimby the Hutt?

21. Grimby

Apr 22, 2000
    I wasn't dressed at the parade. I was the guy in the green shirt and hat walking alongside the left wing of the x-wing, trying to keep people from impaling themselves. :p

22. Clone666

Clone666 Jedi Youngling

Aug 31, 2007
    Lol, awesome! Great to talk to you again man. I'll do my best to attend the next meeting.

23. darth_hair

darth_hair Jedi Master star 5

May 8, 2001
    hey clone666. i really like your projects on you blog spot. cool stuff. did you ever replace your range finder stalk on your rex bucket?

24. nnaydolem

nnaydolem Jedi Master star 6

Nov 8, 2002
    hola new peps!!!!

welcome and thanks for stopping by. IF you have any questions please feel free to send me a PM. :D I am our reacher out to new people.

Exciting...i got involved from a Starfest and that was 5 years ago...woohahahahaha! :)

25. Clu-Dwo_Miogua

Clu-Dwo_Miogua Jedi Youngling

Apr 26, 2009
    Well, I suppose I'll join this party. ^^

Name: Clu-Dwo Miogua, Clu is fine for short, otherwise Jon is the real one. But what fun is that? :p
    SW Related Interests: Roleplay, RPG, costuming (eventually...), lightsaber construction and duelling (see previous...), etc...
    Non-SW Related Interests: Steampunk, the outdoors, the furry fandom, history, art, mechanical things, too much more...
    How did you get started on SW: The films, originally, by my father when the revamps of the original trilogy started hitting the theaters.
    How did you find this board: Starfest '09

Looking forward to having fun with this. :)