main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

RMFF Newbie Check In and Intro Thread - 3.0!

Discussion in 'Denver, CO' started by sideshow212, Nov 11, 2003.

1. Grimby

Grimby Technical Consultant & Former Head Admin star 7 Staff Member Administrator

Apr 22, 2000
    Nice to see another new face around here. :)

2. darth_hair

darth_hair Jedi Master star 5

May 8, 2001
    Hey, whats wrong with my face? :p

Welcome Zeraduel

3. gra-co_o_hun

gra-co_o_hun Jedi Master star 5

May 5, 2005

Oooo! Oooo! can I answer that?!!! Please! Please! pick me pick me! [face_mischief]

... and yes, Welcome Zeraduel. :D

4. Grimby

Grimby Technical Consultant & Former Head Admin star 7 Staff Member Administrator

Apr 22, 2000
    I've been staring at your mug since 2001, Mr. "Packaged in a handy pocket-sized format".

5. Fontana

Fontana Jedi Padawan

Mar 23, 2011
    Hello Everyone,

I was a member of this group and the southern CO group years ago. I was Kaety then. I no longer have the email I need to continue to use that name so I created a new account. Fontana is the lake in North Carolina that my grandparents had a cabin and a houseboat on so I chose that name because of the great memories I have.

Anyway, I divorced in 2007, moved to Greeley, finished college, re-married in 2009, ran a homeless shelter for families with children, and now I am the Diretor of the neatest little museum ever. (www.gfsm.org)

I finally have something called "free time" which I have not had in years - so I thought I would come back to the fun. :)

6. gra-co_o_hun

gra-co_o_hun Jedi Master star 5

May 5, 2005
    Is this the same Michelle that did the "Breaking the Cycle" motorcycle run for homeless charities?

If so... it's good to see you back! Welcome Home. :)

7. Fontana

Fontana Jedi Padawan

Mar 23, 2011
    Yep - it's me! Glad to get back in touch with everyone!

Too bad I don't work at the shelter anymore - your Breaking the Cycle shirts were awesome!!! Hmmmm...Have you ever done trains?

:D

8. Obey Wann

Obey Wann Former RMFF CR & SW Region RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 14, 2000
    Welcome back!

9. GA_Tompkins

GA_Tompkins Jedi Master star 1

Apr 5, 2004
    checking in! still alive!!:D

10. Grimby

Apr 22, 2000
    Woah! Welcome back!

11. varza

varza Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 7, 2002
    Not really new either but I am getting ready to move to the Denver area (I never lived in Denver before but was part of the Albuquerque chapter of the fan force and part of the Mountain Garrison/Bases) - settling down in Englewood, CO next week. Its been just a few years since I have been on the boards. I am currently in Los Angeles, CA packing up the families apartment with my hubby and baby. We are heading out this weekend. Like I said its been a long long time, but I thought I would check in and say hi. Hopefully I will be able to see ya'll and get involved again.

Name: Alyson
    SW Related Interests: books, movies, pretty much anything Vader
    Non-SW Related Interests: writing, raising my baby, movies,
    How did you get started on SW: I was 2 1/2 and my parents took me to see A New Hope during the 78 rerelease, I have been a fan ever since.
    How did you find this board? a long time ago in a galaxy far away I did a search on the internet for star wars.

12. nnaydolem

nnaydolem Jedi Master star 6

Nov 8, 2002
    welcome!!! Denver really is a great place to live!!! :)

13. QueenHighMistress

QueenHighMistress Jedi Master star 4

May 8, 2005
    Hi! :D Depending what part of Englewood you're in, a few of us may live very close!

14. ZOOfo-Dyas

ZOOfo-Dyas Jedi Knight star 6

Oct 3, 2004
    ::DOINGTHESNOOPYDANCE:: VARZA'S COMING!!! VARZA'S COMING!!! VARZA'S COMING!!! ::DOINGTHESNOOPYDANCE::

15. jedijaysin

jedijaysin Jedi Knight star 2

Jan 15, 2011
    I went to high school in Englewood;welcome to Denver when ever you get here!

16. JawaJaka

JawaJaka Jedi Knight star 2

May 24, 2011
    Well, I guess it's time for me to join these here boards! After two years of hangin' with you guys and gals in parades, open cockpit days, Starfest, and other fun stuff, I'm officially joining now. If I'm going to do more X-wing stuff, guess I gotta start collecting X-wing pilot gear. Just after the Snow trooper stuff, and Endor rebel uniform, and... (does this SW costuming never end??!!)

By the way, thank you for opening your arms and hearts to R2-AL, too. He's part of the local SW family. We're both honored to be part of this group.

17. jedijaysin

jedijaysin Jedi Knight star 2

Jan 15, 2011
    Welcome jawajaka.

18. LadyoftheMandalore

LadyoftheMandalore Jedi Master star 4

Mar 28, 2007
  19. Sarnia

Sarnia WOTR Liaison star 5

Jun 1, 2004
    Welcome aboard!

20. QueenHighMistress

May 8, 2005
  21. OpheliaRedgrave

OpheliaRedgrave Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 1, 2004
    I'm new to these boards, used to be in So. Cal. I have been away from the world a while and am craving a little attention to my nerd side.

Name: Kelsey

SW Related Interests: Costuming, books, events.

Non-SW Related Interests: Harry Potter, Doctor Who (Smith>Tennant), cooking/baking, outdoors now that its getting nicer, sewing.

How did you get started on SW: Been a fan since a kid but got very into it around 2004. Waited in a tent 36 hours to see Ep 3. Volunteered at CC, Cel 2-4, wonder-con and other various parades/events. I then jot a job at LucasFilm in the StarWars.com team for a holiday position. I was a queen on the Rose Parade float.

How did you find this board? Former member of VCFF.

22. QueenHighMistress

May 8, 2005
    Welcome! Jump on in and start posting!

23. Katsu_MaRoy

Katsu_MaRoy Jedi Master star 2

Nov 21, 2006
    Hey, JJ, it's about time you showed up! You and AL are welcome any time!

24. cyodarun

cyodarun Retired RMFF CR star 4

Apr 23, 2002
    Welcome to Colorado Kelsey, hope we get to meet you soon!

25. OpheliaRedgrave

OpheliaRedgrave Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 1, 2004
    Thanks!
    Can someone change my title? Since I am no longer in the VCFF...

Does anyone live in Denver?