main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

RMFF Newbie Check In and Intro Thread - 3.0!

Discussion in 'Denver, CO' started by sideshow212, Nov 11, 2003.

1. Katsu_MaRoy

Katsu_MaRoy Jedi Master star 2

Nov 21, 2006
    Most of our folks are in the Denver area. Alas, I am up north in Fort Collins.

2. OpheliaRedgrave

OpheliaRedgrave Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 1, 2004
    Ive been in Denver about a year now, but only know the Cherry Creek area. Am looking forward to eventing and maybe costuming again.

3. Obey Wann

Obey Wann Former RMFF CR & SW Region RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 14, 2000
    We have both plenty of costumed and non-costumed events here. Definitely feel free to head out and see the X-Wing in Aurora. We do open cockpit day there once a month. It's a good time to meet folks, talk and say hi.

Plus, the X-Wing is just too cool. :)

Welcome to Denver!

4. Jedi_Gennor

Jedi_Gennor Jedi Knight

Apr 18, 2010
    Hi everyone. I just joined last year, but have'nt posted anything until now.
    Name: Grant

SW related interests: The Movie Saga, The Expanded Universe stories; especailly the Tales of the Jedi comics Costuming, and Fan Films.

Non SW related interests: Stargate SG-1, Stargate Atlantis, The Matrix Trilogy, Avatar, DC and Mavel Comics, I also enjoy reading cyberpunk fiction, and drawing.

How did you get started with SW? I was 10 and had watched The Empire Strikes Back on TV. I had'nt known that it was a sequel to the oringal at the time, but I liked it anyway.

How did you find this forum? I had logged on the Force.net and discovered the forum boards one day.

5. Obey Wann

Jan 14, 2000
    Welcome, Grant! Whereabouts are you from?

Please feel free to poke about the threads here, get to know us and join us at our upcoming meeting. Details are in this thread.

6. QueenHighMistress

QueenHighMistress Jedi Master star 4

May 8, 2005
    Welcome! Jump on in! :)

7. Fontana

Fontana Jedi Padawan

Mar 23, 2011
    Kat - Thank you so much for coming over to Greeley to help out the museum! We greatly appreciated it and Star Wars Day was the highest attendance day of the summer! :D

8. ibentmywookie81

ibentmywookie81 Jedi Knight star 1

Mar 28, 2010
    ok, i'm reintroducing myself here cause it's been waaaaayyyyy too long since i've been on here. My name's Ian, I'm a huge star wars junky, I'm also a member of the Mandolorian Mercs. I know I've met many of you before, but I got caught up with work and building my mando and haven't been on these boards in a long time. I was talking with Mike (Newman? god, I suck with names) tonight at Iwantmorecomics and he got me excited to get back on here.

9. QueenHighMistress

May 8, 2005
    Welcome back! (You don't suck with names as much as you may think!) We have a meeting in Springs this Saturday at 2:00 if you can make it.

10. ibentmywookie81

ibentmywookie81 Jedi Knight star 1

Mar 28, 2010
    i saw that. wish i could make it, but i work, unfortunately

11. Obi_Wannabe

Obi_Wannabe Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 17, 2002
    Good to see you made it on here.

12. cyodarun

cyodarun Retired RMFF CR star 4

Apr 23, 2002
    Welcome back to the madness IBMW. Come and join us when you can!

13. JediPrincess92

JediPrincess92 Jedi Youngling

Aug 24, 2008
    Name: Ashley M. Kalfas - though I do go by Jedi Knight Alora Kaal (or just Alora Kaal) (jedi), Sith Princess Revan (sith) or Ceil Maklas (mando)

SW Related Interests: not sure they'd all fit ^^ MAJOR star wars nut, I can read and write Galatic Basic, I've made a short film that combines all 6 movies into 5 minutes. I'm the leader of the Korriban Temple of the Dark Empire sith costume group (www.thedarkempire.org)....I am the Voice of Bastila in a KOTOR videogame mod...I'm writing a book thats baised on my TDE character Sith Princess Revan/Alora Kaal and her story (jedi turned sith after order 66 eventually being redeamed later on...and her cousin is a mandalorian..Ceil Maklas)

Non-SW Related Interests: Acting, reading, writing, Star Trek (actually in a ST webseries in OK, an audio drama and an animated movie) LOTR, Scifi in general, I've got a lot of inerests ^^

How did you get started on SW: I've loved star wars for ages...not sure the exact cause but its a main part of my life

How did you find this board? talked to a few people at NDK 2011 about joining TDE and they mentioned this group so thought i'd take a look, though I have been part of the Jedi council forums for quite a few years.

14. darth_hair

darth_hair Jedi Master star 5

May 8, 2001
    Hi Ashley,

Welcome to the monkey house!

15. cyodarun

cyodarun Retired RMFF CR star 4

Apr 23, 2002
    What DH said....welcome.

16. Hydraness

Hydraness Jedi Youngling

May 22, 2005
    Well I had said hi YEARS ago on these boards... now I'll say hi again! So... hi! I'm Liz, I also go by Hydra and I'm costuming and collector nut c:
    See some of my stuff on my FB page: https://www.facebook.com/Hydraworx

17. darth_hair

darth_hair Jedi Master star 5

May 8, 2001
    Hi Liz, welcome back!

18. Obey Wann

Jan 14, 2000
    Hi, Liz and Ashley!

19. Jedi Werdna

Jedi Werdna Jedi Youngling

Sep 21, 2012

SITH__CHICK likes this.
  20. Sarnia

Sarnia WOTR Liaison star 5

Jun 1, 2004
    Welcome Mark!

21. QueenHighMistress

May 8, 2005
  22. DieWompRatDie

DieWompRatDie Former RSA star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 2, 2008
    Welcome, Mark! Glad you found us through the Forcecast. I was just listening to their C6 wrap up episode from September 7th. I also called in one time to pimp the boards compared to how they frequently mention rebelscum.com boards. We need love to!

23. Obey Wann

Jan 14, 2000
  24. Jedi Werdna

Jedi Werdna Jedi Youngling

Sep 21, 2012
    Thanks guys! So far I am enjoying these forums. I should have joined along time ago. Love reading the discussions and comments. Even posted a thread of my own. It's fun. Been trying to make it to one of your monthly meetings, but stuff kept coming up. Maybe in October. Looking forward to future chatting.