RMFF Newbie Check In and Intro Thread - 3.0!

Discussion in 'Denver, CO' started by sideshow212, Nov 11, 2003.

Moderators: DieWompRatDie
  1. Zenastynn Jedi Youngling

Name:: Jason
    SW Related Interests: Im a huge fan of the ancient Sith and early Rule of Two Sith, Bane and Zannah are my favorites, I love the books and Im also a very active player of SWTOR.
    Non-SW Related Interests: Reading and video games.
    How did you get started on SW: My mother introduced me when I was very young, Ive been hooked ever since.
    How did you find this board? Online search
  2. Zenastynn Jedi Youngling

oops, not sure how I double posted
  3. DieWompRatDie RSA: SouthWest US

Manager
    star 4
    Welcome @Zenastynn! Glad you found us. Your mother must be a very wise Jedi master. ;)
    Hope to see you at an in-person event, if that's your thing. We have a BBQ this weekend and a Rifftrax get together next Friday.
    And, if you haven't already, come like our page on FB: https://www.facebook.com/RockyMountainFanForce/
  4. Zenastynn Jedi Youngling

Thanks, I plan on attending tomorrow :)
    DieWompRatDie likes this.
  5. Frank K Jedi Youngling

Greetings everyone!

I've attended a few Trivia panels at Denver Comic Con, where I have learned just how uninformed I am!

Anyway, I've signed up for the forums and I'm looking to chatting with everyone here. I promise to be civil and an upstanding citizen of the New Republic.

About me: I'm 57 and earn my living as a software engineer. I'm married and have 3 adult children.

Fun Star Wars trivia: when my daughter married, our father/daughter dance was a lightsaber duel!

Cheers,

Frank
    AuttyBot likes this.
  6. DieWompRatDie RSA: SouthWest US

Manager
    star 4

You've taken your first step into a larger world...

Glad you found us via DCC trivia! I'm your illustrious game show host, DWRD.
    Hope you can come to one of our get togethers in person and meet the crew. Who knows...maybe you'll help run the show next year, if you want?
    AuttyBot likes this.
  7. QueenHighMistress Jedi Master

star 4
    Welcome, everyone!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Moderators: DieWompRatDie