main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

RMFF Round Robin...

Discussion in 'Denver, CO' started by Jedi Girl of Corellia, Oct 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PtrsonsZOO

PtrsonsZOO Jedi Grand Master star 7

Jul 30, 2001
    Still working on another post... But this one tide you over :D

The sounds of clicking heels across the surface of polished durasteel flooring are heard hurriedly progressing through the corridor leading to the director?s offices. The speed with which the clicking occurs leads one to believe that the officer is in a certain amount of haste to complete his current task.

Upon reaching the door to the reception area of the offices, the officer pauses long enough to straighten the tunic of his uniform and smooth out his hair. Steeling himself for the task at hand, he hardens his posture, takes a deep breath and enters the reception area. Turning hard on his heels and clicking them together smartly he addresses the woman seated there, ?Important dispatch for the Director.?

Casually looking up from her vid-screen, the receptionist regards the man with little interest. ?Just a moment? I?ll see if the Director will see you.? She turns to the comm station beside her on the desktop, ?Director Suul, there is a messenger here to see you? What would you like me to do?? She awaits his response while ignoring the officer?s disgust at having been referred to as a mere messenger.

[b]?If it?s from the council, just take it from him,?[/b] came the voice form the comm station.

?No sir, it looks to be from SecComm.?

After a short pause, the voice comes back on, [b]?Very well, send him in.?[/b]

The officer puffs himself up once again and walks to the office door. As he carefully opens the door, ?I certainly hope this is a better report than the last one you people thought was so urgent? I am a very busy man, Lieutenant.?

Closing the door behind him, the Lieutenant turns back to face the Director with a most stoic face. ?Director Suul, I believe you will find what you have been anticipating in this dispatch, sir.? Handing the bear of a man the datapad, the officer seems quite confident with his delivery.

?Hmmm, and how old is this information??

Holding back the smirk that dwells in his mind, ?Not more than a few hours, sir. We received the info from a tracer that was placed in that sector? According to your instructions, sir.? The officer waits for a moment, pondering his next question, ?Sir?? If I may, how did you know to be watching that sector??

?Simple deduction, Lieutenant? Even if the Kuati?s had nothing to do with the trouble in Chandrila, they are far too opportunistic to pass up a chance at stirring up the tempest a bit more for their own gain.? Mecklin continues to flit through the files contained on the datapad. Growing uneasy with the silence, the officer begins to fidget.

Noticing that the officer has not left yet, Mecklin remembers that he has not dismissed him yet. Deciding to take the man down a peg, Mecklin turns around in his chair to face the window, never taking his eyes from the datapad, ?That will be all, Lieutenant. If I require anything else, it will come through the proper chains.?

The air gone from his sails, the officer clicks his heels smartly together and makes a precision about face and exits the Director?s office.

After a few minutes of going through the data thoroughly, Mecklin lets out a decidedly delicious sigh, ?It is always so rewarding when all of your hard work comes to fruition.?

Just then, a shadow passes from the back wall of the office, ?Yes, but can we trust the Kuati filth to keep to the windy side of safety?? A dark and menacing voice speaks his distrust of this news.

?Please, my dear Lord Lusankya, the Kuati?s will never do anything to jeopardize their business, unless the gain to be received is greater than the risk. And you dear sister is a greater risk than anything I have ever come across.? Director Suul nods to his dark visitor.

Nodding back, enough so the light barely catches his face, casting terrible shadows across his chiseled and angular features, ?You would do well to remember that yourself? Director.?

2. PtrsonsZOO

Jul 30, 2001
    Okay, here's another... The good ones will come this weekend :)

However, I did not reach my goal of finishing this by year's end. So, you can all blame SC & Mike for this one. If either of them hadn't taken up so much time, I would be done right now... No wait, I enjoyed all that time, so I guess you'll have to blame me again ;)

With the sounds of reversion bells going off throughout the ship, it is not hard to figure out that the [i]SkydDancer[/i] has finally reached its destination. Seated around the galley table are three generations of women in the same family. They all glance at each other with hope and a bit of wistfulness. Knowing that their arrival means more changes, but at least this time, they will face the changes together.

Being the matriarch, Elassi makes the first move and speaks up, ?Well, I suppose we should get our things together before we reach the atmosphere.? Rising from her seat, Elassi straightens her gown.

?No need to hurry, Mother. It will be a few hours before we reach planetside. Because of the gravity well projected by the moon, the hyperspace reversion point from the Chandrillan leg of the Perlemian Trade Route is much farther from atmosphere than the other points.? Cherié answers her mother?s comment with a little known fact, completely unaware of the real purpose of her intent. Elassi just shakes her head at the information

Shani, not being one to hold back from a joke when they were away from the public eye speaks up first, ?Thank you, Proctor, and if the lesson is done for the day, may we please retire to our quarters for tym cakes and shrilyn milk?? They all sit quietly for a brief a moment before the laughter overtakes them all and they begin to laugh out loud.

?Oh yeah, sorry. Why don?t we all get our stuff ready for the departure.? Cherié blushes slightly at the joke in her expense and then rises from the table as well, clearing her tunic as she does so.

?Thank you,? Xana says as she too rises from the table, ?I suppose I should check on Jae before we depart. He may still be reeling from our discussion yestereve.? Her smirk lets them know that she bears no ill will for the grilling the women performed on Jae when they were given occasion to share a meal with the young man of Xana?s interest.

?Yes, of course. I am certain the poor could use some reassuring after Cherié got through with him.? Elassi gives her daughter a slightly disapproving glance.

Feigning hurt Cherié responds, ?Hey, I thought I was terribly generous with the boy. If you think that was bad, just wait until Tannan and the rest of them get a hold of him.? Cherié winks at Shani with her reply.

?Yes, well I imagine then they will at least allow him his weapon of choice before squaring off with him.? Shani shoots back to continue the joke.

Xana and Elassi chuckle at their jibes, but Xana also speaks up, ?I thought he fared very well, seeing as he was terribly outnumbered? I suppose I should have also invited Meesahran to the meal, to have been fair.?

Raising her brow in a puzzled expression, Cherié asks ?We are talking about the same Meesahran, right? The one who receive that rather sizeable lump on her head yesterday? The same one whom has been known to torment people into submission with her biting wit? That Meesahran??

At this they all begin to laugh out loud once more. ?Well, I suppose you have a point, but none the less, I should be checking in on Jae before we reach Sanctuary? If you will all excuse me?? Getting a nod from each one in agreement, she departs the room.

Watching the flaxen haired young woman exit the room, Elassi touches a hand to her mouth, ?She is so very much the image of her mother.?

The remaining women in the room approach the aging matriarch, each placing a hand upon her shoulder, but it is Cherié who speaks, ?And in doing as we have, we have been rewarded for our sacrifices? Her life has been as Corre wished it. And for that we can only be grateful.?

Covering her daughter?s hand with her own, she looks back into her eyes and sees the truth

3. Jedi Girl of Corellia

Jedi Girl of Corellia Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 23, 2000
    *big grin*

Mesa likes!

4. Joseph_Orion

Joseph_Orion Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2001
    Vic faded into nothingness!!! lol

5. PtrsonsZOO

Jul 30, 2001
    Nope... I have big things planned for Vic... He's just not ready yet to be a hero ;)

6. PtrsonsZOO

Jul 30, 2001
    Okay, so I slept most of the day away :( But I plan on getting some serious writing down tonight. :) Here is the first installment. [face_mischief]

Looking around the corner, into the cockpit, Master Falion Mussiri finds things just as he expected them to be: Meesahran diligently setting in the course for the multifaceted planet ahead of them out the viewport. As he catches sight of the planet he can see the many lights dotting the surface, even from so far away. Very quickly the planet has become a thriving megalopolis, due is most part to its location at the center of every major trade route. Many have found this to be the deciding factor to settling upon this world.

However, the approach upon which this vessel lies is the edge of this industrial era, away from the bustle and business of the day to day life on the soon to be city-planet. They are headed home, home to a place they have not even come near to in more than a standard year. [i]To Sanctuary.[/i] How close that word comes to the truth is sometimes frightening for Master Mussiri. It is their touchstone, the place they may always find safe harbor, even in the sea of doubt and turmoil that the galaxy is fast becoming.

Without realizing it, the Master releases a deep sigh, ?Oh, Master Falion, I didn?t hear you coming.? Meesahran greets her master with a smile, ?It should only be a couple of hours before we reach the port. I?ve been working on the calculations since we left Chandrila, and I think I?ve managed to shave off half the time it will take to reach Sanctuary Valley.?

Looking down at his apprentice, he can see the pride welling up in her, as well as her anxiousness, ?Excellent use of time, young one, but I thought you were going to be doing some more meditation during our journey??

?Calculations are like meditation to me, Master? I find something very calming in working on the intricacies of astronavigational calculations.? The master smiles, because he knows all too well how this woman?s mind works. For her to spend so much time paring down sublight travel times in her head on with her datapad means that she has found a certain amount of peace. A peace he fears will be sorely lacking in their immediate future.

?Very well, my child? I shall alert the others to our accelerated arrival time? Have you prepared yourself departure??

?Yes, Master. Bag is all packed and I just have to grab it and go once we reach Home Port One.? The excitement in voice can be heard, but Master Mussiri can also feel the exuberation flowing from her as well. He turns to exit the cockpit when her voice causes him to stop, ?Do you want me to take care of Jae while we?re here??

He pauses a moment to contemplate an answer, ?No, I believe Young Master Reklaw shall be comfortable in my quarters? You shall be staying in your usual chambers, I take it??

?Yes, Master.? And with that he departs. This journey has only just begun, there will be many more discoveries and trials ahead for Master Mussiri and his companions. [i]Yes indeed? There is much more to come.[/i]

7. PtrsonsZOO

Jul 30, 2001
    And Number 2! [face_mischief]

Slowly coming to rest upon the landing pad, the sleek black and gold freighter known as the [i]SkyDancer[/i] shows all from where her name is derived. Her graceful profile allows it to glide through the atmosphere with not a whisper of turbulence, almost as though it were dancing upon the very sky it soared through.

Once her landing feet have made contact with the pad the greeting party moves towards the beautiful vessel. The docking port opens and a ramp extends silently to the ground. At the opening, the first figure is beheld, an older man with a long flowing mustachio, wearing the robes of one of their brethren. Nodding to one another in acknowledgement of this fact they all turn their attention back to the ramp. First down is the man, who greets them with a careful bow of his head.

?Greetings, Master Mussiri. All were most excited to learn of your mission?s success and of your prompt, but long awaited return to us.? The tallest of the group and a woman of some age speaks for the group of three.

?I am most honored by your greeting, Goodwoman Nassarat.? Gazing at each with his greeting of them, ?High Mistress Foloorian? Honored Master Samya? Our journey has indeed been a long one, but I fear it is far from over.? They each nod solemnly with his warning.

?Indeed, old friend, but now we must welcome you and your companions to Sanctuary. The duration of your stay shall be discussed later, with the membership in attendance.? Mistress Taryn Foloorian remarks and then turns for the appearance of those just mentioned.

Down the ramp now comes Ruler Elassi Mehand of the Chandrillan Peoples, her assistant, her daughter, and her granddaughter. Surprised by the appearance of the young girl, Honored Master Toku Samya speaks up, ?I was not aware the child knew of her relations? How did this come about, Master Falion??

?All will be discussed in the chamber. But for now, she is here, and is seeking our guidance.? They all bow with Master Mussiri?s statement.

All four of the adepts bow before Ruler Mehand, much more deeply than they bowed for one another. Each waiting for a word from the elder stateswoman before rising, ?Please, my friends? There is no need for such a display. I am deeply honored by your greeting for myself, and for my family.? Placing a hand on each of their shoulders, acknowledging their right to stand upright once more in a traditional gesture of Chandrillan noble goodwill.

Each member of her entourage is given greeting as well. As they conclude this little ceremonial greeting, two more figures emerge from the [i]SkyDancer[/i]. The golden maned young woman of which they are most familiar, but also a dashing young man for whom none have ever laid eyes upon. Yet, each feels a certain familiar sensation as they reach out to him. ?You have brought another, Master Falion??

Nodding slowly, ?I have? And I should wish a meeting with High Master Arankelee to discuss his presence among us.? Mistress Foloorian nods in acceptance of his request. ?He shall dwell in my quarters for the time being, if all is well with you good people?? They each nod in acceptance once more, and then they all turn to depart, without greeting the final two members of this party.

Jae notices the others exiting the landing pad through an ornate entryway and begins to wonder if he has done something wrong. ?Do I need to hit the ?fresher again or something?? He says nudging Meesahran?s side.

?Nah, they just don?t greet apprentices and potential apprentices. Something about hierarchy and stuff? But that?s okay, I can show you where you?ll be bunking, and then I need to split.?

Adjusting the pack he has slung across his should a bit, Jae is puzzled by Meesahran?s response, ?Split where??

Meesahran scans a chip at the entryway and Jae can hear the doors to the landing pad being to lumber closed just as the door before them opens. ?Oh, Master Mussiri has his own place here, and you?ll be staying with him. I?ve got other quarters and I need to get set up there before my appointments.?

8. PtrsonsZOO

Jul 30, 2001
    Number 3!

Slowly coming to rest upon the landing pad, the sleek black and gold freighter known as the [i]SkyDancer[/i] shows all from where her name is derived. Her graceful profile allows it to glide through the atmosphere with not a whisper of turbulence, almost as though it were dancing upon the very sky it soared through.

Once her landing feet have made contact with the pad the greeting party moves towards the beautiful vessel. The docking port opens and a ramp extends silently to the ground. At the opening, the first figure is beheld, an older man with a long flowing mustachio, wearing the robes of one of their brethren. Nodding to one another in acknowledgement of this fact they all turn their attention back to the ramp. First down is the man, who greets them with a careful bow of his head.

?Greetings, Master Mussiri. All were most excited to learn of your mission?s success and of your prompt, but long awaited return to us.? The tallest of the group and a woman of some age speaks for the group of three.

?I am most honored by your greeting, Goodwoman Nassarat.? Gazing at each with his greeting of them, ?High Mistress Foloorian? Honored Master Samya? Our journey has indeed been a long one, but I fear it is far from over.? They each nod solemnly with his warning.

?Indeed, old friend, but now we must welcome you and your companions to Sanctuary. The duration of your stay shall be discussed later, with the membership in attendance.? Mistress Taryn Foloorian remarks and then turns for the appearance of those just mentioned.

Down the ramp now comes Ruler Elassi Mehand of the Chandrillan Peoples, her assistant, her daughter, and her granddaughter. Surprised by the appearance of the young girl, Honored Master Toku Samya speaks up, ?I was not aware the child knew of her relations? How did this come about, Master Falion??

?All will be discussed in the chamber. But for now, she is here, and is seeking our guidance.? They all bow with Master Mussiri?s statement.

All four of the adepts bow before Ruler Mehand, much more deeply than they bowed for one another. Each waiting for a word from the elder stateswoman before rising, ?Please, my friends? There is no need for such a display. I am deeply honored by your greeting for myself, and for my family.? Placing a hand on each of their shoulders, acknowledging their right to stand upright once more in a traditional gesture of Chandrillan noble goodwill.

Each member of her entourage is given greeting as well. As they conclude this little ceremonial greeting, two more figures emerge from the [i]SkyDancer[/i]. The golden maned young woman of which they are most familiar, but also a dashing young man for whom none have ever laid eyes upon. Yet, each feels a certain familiar sensation as they reach out to him. ?You have brought another, Master Falion??

Nodding slowly, ?I have? And I should wish a meeting with High Master Arankelee to discuss his presence among us.? Mistress Foloorian nods in acceptance of his request. ?He shall dwell in my quarters for the time being, if all is well with you good people?? They each nod in acceptance once more, and then they all turn to depart, without greeting the final two members of this party.

Jae notices the others exiting the landing pad through an ornate entryway and begins to wonder if he has done something wrong. ?Do I need to hit the ?fresher again or something?? He says nudging Meesahran?s side.

?Nah, they just don?t greet apprentices and potential apprentices. Something about hierarchy and stuff? But that?s okay, I can show you where you?ll be bunking, and then I need to split.?

Adjusting the pack he has slung across his should a bit, Jae is puzzled by Meesahran?s response, ?Split where??

Meesahran scans a chip at the entryway and Jae can hear the doors to the landing pad being to lumber closed just as the door before them opens. ?Oh, Master Mussiri has his own place here, and you?ll be staying with him. I?ve got other quarters and I need to get set up there before my appointments.?

?Appoi

9. PtrsonsZOO

Jul 30, 2001
    Now I'm catching up to stuff I've already written a while ago :D

Her back to the entrance of the chamber, Meesahran runs a comb through her long, wet, golden hair as she contemplates what the future holds for her in this new era of unity among the mystics. So caught up in her own thoughts, that she fails to notice the entrance of another; a tall, striking man, with piercing blue eyes and coal black hair. He stealthily approaches the thoughtful young woman and slowly reaches out to grasp her shoulders when:

He finds himself flying through the air after his forearm arm is wrenched away and used to throw his considerable form into the divan at the window.

Gasping for the air that has just been knocked from his lungs, the man begins to laugh. A deep resonating belly laugh that finds Meesahran standing at the ready, prepared to continue the fight. ?Excellent form, Meesahran!? As he continues to sputter from the lack of air, the man rises from his precarious position and takes the young woman up into his arms, twirling her about like a rag doll. ?Good to see you, young one!?

?Thank you, Master Bowen.? Meesahran manages to gasp out her words as his embrace struggles to squeeze the very life out of her.

Finding himself holding a girl suspended in the air, who is considerably taller than he, Master Bowen Dracul releases the girl from this ridiculous display, holds her at arm?s length (so that he might see the full view of her) and then takes her back into his embrace (more respectably this time). ?You get more beautiful every time I see you? And how long has it been this time?? As he pulls away, his mock frown causes Meesahran to giggle.

?Too long, I?m afraid? And most likely not long enough, either.? Her sorrow is evident in her words, but it does not stop the man from taking her into his arms once more.

?Well, then I guess we?ll have to make the most of the time we have, child.? He looks around the chamber and notices that she has taken the pallet near the window. ?I see you?ve made yourself to home?? Once again, the movement of his brow and the careful frown he gives her causes her to giggle. ?Good, then that?s settled. On to the meal? We do have time for sharing a meal, don?t we?? Her look gives him some question.

?A few, I hope. But not alone, I?m afraid.? She searches his gaze for disappointment.

?As long as we?re together, I?m happy? I assume you mean your master?? He showers her with the delight of his smile.

?Yes, and others? I have a surprise for you, and one of the Elders. And I had hoped you would be so kind as to assist me in the final stage of this most recent adventure of mine, please?? Her face instantly turns into a fantastically demure expression and Master Dracul melts almost as quickly.

Laughing, with that same deep guttural guffaw, ?Of course, child! When have I ever been able to refuse your charms?? Taking her into his arms once more, Meesahran buries her head in his shoulder, feeling the warmth of his radiance and delighting in his sheer presence.

To her, this will forever be: home.

10. PtrsonsZOO

Jul 30, 2001
    Yeah, I know this is a lot of stuff to soak up at once, but I've been busy and couldn't get it all together, and I'll be busy again until Sunday afternoon! :eek: :p

Wondering around the sparse, yet austere chambers he has been brought to, Jae-Lee Reklaw finds himself in a state of constant awe. Sensing that the larger sleeping chamber was that of Master Mussiri, he chose the smaller one on the opposing side of this astounding suite of rooms. Not sure if he has enough freedom to wander the halls of this place they call Sanctuary, Jae has contented himself with wandering throughout the suite. On what appears to be a mantle piece, Jae finds a rare form of art, an Alderaani Grass Painting. He remembers that Meesahran told him that Master Mussiri was originally from Alderaan, but Jae never imagined the man to be an admirer of such extravagance.

?It was a gift from a dear friend.? The voice of Master Mussiri frightens Jae a bit, but he turns to find the Master looking upon the same piece of art. ?Her family felt indebted to me for her training and so they acquired the piece as a token of their respect.?

Trying to cover his shock, once more, Jae responds, ?I?ve heard of these things, but I?ve never actually seen one in real life, only holograms. They really are as amazing as I?ve always heard.?

?Yes, the skill with which one is able to create such a treasure is indeed a miraculous and beautiful thing?? Finally turning to face Jae, ?I see Meesahran delivered you safely here.?

?Well, mostly, but yeah. This is quite a place you have here, Master Falion.? Jae looks around once more at his surroundings.

?Yes, I am afraid the length of my tenure with these fine people has given them over to feeling I am in need of such opulence. However, when I am blessed with the company of another, it is a welcome comfort.? The Master takes a seat on the chaise to the right of the mantle. Gesturing for Jae to do the same, ?Please, make yourself comfortable in this place. It is as much your as it is mine during your stay here.?

Jae sits down upon the chaise to the left of the mantle, ?Thank you, Master Falion, but what is it exactly you do here.?

?I spend so little time here, I am not certain that I may answer that question.? His smile is evident from the raising of the long and heavy whiskers of his mustachio, ?However, among these people I am considered an elder of sorts, but I am mostly nothing more than a teacher.?

?Somehow, Master Falion, I think you are far more than just a teacher.?

The Master chuckles a bit at Jae?s comment before continuing to speak, ?Yes, at times that may be the case? Now, as for yourself. Please, you are welcome in this place, and as such you are free to go where you wish. There are many things to occupy ones time with in this place and I am certain that shall find something to interest you whilst I attend to some urgent business.? Master Mussiri looks to Jae for understanding of his statements and when he finds it in Jae?s eyes he is pleased. ?Now, if you shall excuse me, I am in need of a certain amount of rest before I my business is attended to.? He rises from the chaise with all the grace Jae has ever seen in a man, ?I shall take my leave of you, Master Reklaw.?

Jae bows to the elder man and watches him disappear into his sleeping chamber. Looking around once more at his surrounding, Jae figures he has got a lot more to see before the day is done and decides to set out on an exploration of this wondrous place.

11. PtrsonsZOO

Jul 30, 2001
    Okay, had to get these last two in tonight :D

Making his way down the first corridor Jae nearly stumble over someone as he is having trouble taking his eyes off of the intricate patterns on the ceiling. ?Maybe you should try standing still when you are looking at the ceiling.? The familiar and sweet voice break him from the hypnotic effect of the ceiling patterns.

?Xana! What are you doing here?? He cannot contain his excitement at seeing her.

She giggles at his exclamation, ?Looking for you, silly.?

Jae blushes slightly, ?Oh well, you found me? Though I?m not sure where I am exactly? This place is mesmerizing.? He continues to look around him.

?Yes, it truly is beautiful.? Xana joins him in surveying their surroundings. Bringing her gaze back to the here and now, ?Jae, I just wanted to come by and see you for a moment. I am not certain when I will be able to get away again, and I just wanted you to know that I will be thinking of you.?

Jae looks down at this delicate creature before him, ?Oh? Well, thanks.? He cannot help but keep the disappointment from his voice.

?It?s just that I have decided to stay here and begin training. And I am not certain when that will start, or what it involves just yet. Plus there is the whole issue regarding my family?? She trails off just a bit as she tries to explain.

?Xana, look.? Jae tenderly takes her chin in his hand, ?Don?t worry about me, as long as you are happy, that?s all that matters.? She brightens just a bit with his words, ?And I may be sticking around here myself. I haven?t decided yet, or even know if I?m gonna be welcome to stay, but I?ve got unfinished business here. So, I?ll be around for at least a little while, if you need someone to talk to that is.?

Xana smiles, ?I am very happy for you, Jae. I think Sanctuary will be a wonderful experience for you.? She takes his arm, ?And if you would be so good as to walk me back to my chambers??

Jae straightens a bit, ?But of course, mi?lady.? And they begin to walk off towards another corridor, arm in arm.

12. PtrsonsZOO

Jul 30, 2001
    Last one for the night....

Following the sounds of swinging and crashing lightsabers, Jae-Lee Reklaw picks his way through the cold and expansive corridors of the Sanctuary. The sounds being the only familiar thing he can connect with in this strange and wondrous place. Since his arrival here he has been somewhat isolated from his traveling companions, and that has only increased his sense of awe. Being alone in this place has given him a fresh perspective on its beauty and mystery, but with no one to guide him, he has had to experience it on his own.

When he first heard Meesahran speak of the Sanctuary, he had been disbelieving of her description. Thinking that she was simply making it sound much grander than it truly was (due mostly to her wanting him to follow her there), he had dismissed her accounts of its grandeur. But now that he was here, he could see that she was seriously underreporting its true worth.

Now, he was hoping to find something, anything, familiar to ground him in the wonder. He knew where Xana and her family were staying, but he knew they needed more time. And he really did not feel as though he had the right to intrude either.

When the sound of lightsabers in action caught his ear, he was immediately drawn to them. And now, as the sounds are becoming clearer, closer, he can feel the anticipation bubbling up in his chest. To see true masters in combat will be a joy he has only dreamed of in his mind. Today, it will become a reality.

Nearing the hall from which the sounds are emerging, his heart leaps up into his chest. As he turns the corner his eyes are dumbfounded with the sight that they behold: two men, two full-grown men, on full attack of a single young woman. And what is even more astounding: she is fighting them back.

Upon entering the room, Jae finally comes to the realization that the brilliant young fighter before him is indeed Meesahran! Her golden, curly locks swirling about her face and shoulders as he dodges and parries every strike and blow from the two men around her. With a blinding flurry of motion, Meesahran drives back the larger man, and then lunges for the smaller one, causing each to change the tack of their own movements.

Jae stands back in awe of this amazing display of saber play. His childhood friend before him, but not the same person he remembers. Now, he sees the fierce warrior that she has become, the skilled adept, the woman: no longer the girl of his memory. The energy that is cascading off of Meesahran is akin to fine Corellian Brandy; smooth and refreshing, yet with a strength that belies its color and feel. Just being in this room with her and these men is filling him with an invigorating sensation. And the excitement that he felt before arriving at this room has more than doubled. He is swimming in the intoxicating rhythm of their blades in motion.

Watching the action and trying desperately to keep track of each motion, each defense, each offense, his mind is a whirlwind of notations. Dodge, parry, thrust, repost, parry, thrust, dodge, spin kick, parry, repost, thrust, stiff arm, dodge, leap, thrust, right swing, spin kick, dodge, parry, elbow, back flip, parry, thrust, side flip, thrust, front flip, spin kick, dodge, parry, thrust?

As his mind is focused on the action, and the thrill of the fight as well as the magnificent sight of his friend in her true element, he is unaware of the man who now stands at his side. Falion Mussiri silently watches the young man?s amazement at the sight before him. Struck by his own amusement for the young man?s delight, Master Mussiri smiles.

And just when Jae-Lee thinks that the men have finally pinned Meesahran into a position she seems to have no escape from, she wields her blade once more. Dropping into a crouch, she then leaps from their trap with an end over end, spinning side flip that puts her into position to have her saber blade at the chest of the larger man and a suddenly appearing vibroblade at the throat of the other. With that, the battle is done.

Unable to contain himself

13. PtrsonsZOO

Jul 30, 2001
    Here's another one... Might have a second one for tonight, but I'm not sure... Otherwise it will be Sunday :)

Nearly running to catch up with her Jae-Lee is struck by the change in Meesahran?s mood since their arrival here. He had expected her to still be in that same fragile state since he confronted her and forced her to rehash such horrible memories. Or that she might still be worried about Xana and her family. But instead, she is smiling and playful. She is the Meesahran he remembers best.

?Hey, wait up! This place gets me too turned around.? He reaches her side just as she turns to wait for him.

?Well, then hurry up! We haven?t got all day to sight see. I have to get back to the chamber and get the evening meal started.? She takes his arm and they continue on together.

?You?re cooking? Maybe I will skip that meal.? Taking an elbow in the side Jae starts to laugh and Mees joins him. ?I?m just kidding? So, where are you taking me anyway? I?m so lost right now, I?d never find my way back.? Jae looks around the deep and cavernous hall he finds himself walking through at the moment.

?It?s a surprise, but I think you?ll like this one.?

They walk the rest of the way in silence, down expansive hallways, through peaceful courtyards, across serene gardens, up elegant staircases and around intricate sculptures. Finally, after what seemed like an amazingly decorated eternity they reach a portal.

?Well, I said it was a surprise. Are you ready?? Meesahran has that mischievous look on her face once more.

?What?s on the other side, Mees?? Jae looks from Meesahran?s face to the portal and back again.

?Go through and find out, Jae.?

Looking at his friend once more, his curiosity takes hold and he makes one step towards the portal and the drape that is separating him from whatever lies in store for him on the other side. Reaching a hand towards the drape, Jae can feel an astounding warmth escaping from the folds of the drape. He turns back to Meesahran once more to be certain that he should continue. Seeing encouragement in her eyes, he takes another step and places the other hand upon the drape.

Carefully pulling the drape the open, Jae cautiously peers out through the portal. When the drape is pulled all the way back, he is struck by the blinding, golden light pouring in from the portal. The warmth from the light is so envigorating, and the brightness nearly blinds him, until his eyes begin to adjust and re-focus. When they finish focusing, Jae is standing upon a balcony, overlooking a series great cliffs, below which rests an enormous canyon. When he attempts to look beyond the canyon he can just make out a range of mountains capped with snow.

?Those are the Manaari Mountains. That?s where all of our water comes from. This side of the planet is relatively undeveloped. The other side is becoming a megalopolis. If things keep up this way, someday the whole planet may be a city.? She steps up to join him at his side on the balcony, ?I suppose they come here for the same reasons the others have gathered here. It?s central to the trade and hyperspace routes. Makes it easier to coordinate from the center than from the fringe.? She takes a deep breath and then exhales slowly. ?I have always loved coming here. This view is my favorite. And it always makes me think of you.?

Jae turns to face Mees, but she continues to look out over the canyon. Her mood seems to have shifted once more. ?Just promise me one thing, Jae??

Placing a hand over hers on the railing, ?If it?s in my power, it?ll be done, Mees.?

?If you decide to complete your training here, you?ll do everything you can not to isolate yourself? The way I have.? She turns to face him now, a look of absolute certainty on her face. ?Don?t ever forget who you are. Don?t get so lost in the quest that you leave everything else behind. Share your life, Jae. It?s worth sharing.? Her eyes are nearly welled up with tears, and Jae can think of nothing else to do but to place an arm around her shoulder and hold her close to him. As he does so,

14. PtrsonsZOO

Jul 30, 2001
    A little more to tide you over :)

Carefully stroking his continually graying bear, Toman Higaeri goes over the latest reports from his network of observers. After much consideration the exiled Chandrillan ?businessman? comes to the dreaded conclusion that his worst fears are coming to fruition.

Leaning over his desk to click on the comm panel, ?Get me a direct line to the Big Man, now.?

He leans back in his chair to consider the information he is about to relay, and wonders just when the entire galaxy turned into such an amazing tempest of turmoil. When the comm officer comes online it takes him a moment to register the man?s voice. ?Yeah, what was that again??

?They want some kind of code and they want a secure transmission, Chief. What should I do?? Said the voice over the comm panel.

?Transfer it into my office and place it on an encrypted transmission? I?ll handle it from here.?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

?Very well, and I trust this information is not for sale?? The barrel chested voice of Commander Orian asks.

?Not at all, just doing my part for the people of Chandrila? Higaeri out.? And with that the transmission ends, leaving Silvas with a terrible burden.

War was coming to Chandrila? And there was nothing he could do about it? Except be ready when it got there. And if there was one thing Commander Silvas Orian was good at, was being prepared for the worst case scenario. It had always been his trademark. ?Hope for the best and plan for the worst? had been his motto since boyhood.

He felt confident that his fighters were capable, his pilots were skilled and his tacticians were well groomed for just such an attack. The one thing he was not sure of were the people of Chandrila. Were they ready for an all out war? Could their way of life survive a threat such as the one waiting on their doorstep? Only time would tell now? [i]Only time will tell?[/i]

15. PtrsonsZOO

Jul 30, 2001
    Ever wonder what I do in the waning hours of the day? ;)

As the dark man approaches her balcony, Lady Barevi Lusankya gazes out upon the capitol city of Corellia. Knowing that soon she will never be forced to look out upon its dim, dank and disgusting visage again? Soon she would be home? Soon she will have her revenge? Soon she will reign over those that have exiled her to this Force forsaken land of industrialists, agrarians and wholly, spiritually bereft beings. Her torment will soon be ended.

?Have you received word from the Corellian, dear brother of mine?? Her words drip with disdain.

Clearing his throat of the grog of spirits before he speaks, ?Yes, my sister? He has learned of the Kuati Fleet?s movements toward our home.?

She does not turn from the view, nor does she face this disgrace of a brother in his drunkenness, ?Very well, I have taken the liberty of making the final preparations for our departure.? Finally turning to her brother, ?I trust you will be ready to depart at dawn?? Her brow raised in such a manner to let Corevi know that this is not a question, but a statement of fact.

?As you wish, Barevi? As it has always been??

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[b]?And so you believe that our Dear Sister has abandoned her academic studies for this mystic way of life??[/b] A strong and emotionless voice speaks from the comm station.

?I do so believe? However, it may be the best case for us all? At least we can rely on her safety during this crisis that lies in wait.? The reddish haired man behind the desk answers back.

[b]?You believe we are nearing another crisis??[/b]

?Do not blind yourself to the fact that this is only the beginning of what is to come, my Dear Brother. Your training is to your credit, but it is also your weakness, for they instruct to see only what is in front of you. It may keep you alive in a starfighter, but is does you no service in the rest of your life. You will do well to remember this, my Dear Yorel.? Xaxan Tryashoenu attempts to make his much younger brother understand the full gravity of the events, which are unfolding even as they speak.

[b]?I will heed your advice, my Dearest Brother, but mark my words, Commander Orian is not a man to taken lightly.?[/b]

?Agreed? The Commander has taken many steps to resolve this crisis, but even he cannot prevent what is about to happen. He may only react, and attempt to triumph with as little a cost as possible.? Xaxan speaks in a defeated tone, much to the surprise of himself and even more so his younger brother.

[b]Tell me, Brother? You have not lost heart??[/b]

?No, Dear One, I have not, but merely facing the reality and gravity of the situation at hand.? He stops a moment to contemplate his next comment, ?I am afraid I must cut our conversation short, my Dearest Yorel? There are many things that are demanding my attentions? My thoughts and blessings are with you, and may you someday return to this world a hero among heroes and stand at my side as an equal.? Giving his brother the greatest compliment among Commenorian men, Xaxan knows that his brother will be satisfied with his words.

[b]?And blessings be unto you and all that is yours shall prosper and grow with you abundant wisdom.?[/b] And with those final words, the transmission is ended.

Collapsing back into his chair, Xaxan Tryashoenu works out in his mind what must be done. None of his choices are easy ones, but they are all that he has, and he must come to a decision now. He has run out of time and his options are limited. Now is the time for his greatest trial.

16. PtrsonsZOO

Jul 30, 2001
    Ever wonder what I used to do with the time before I got back into writing? :p

Upon returning to the chambers he was sharing with Master Mussiri, Jae was surprised to see the Master seated in the middle of the main room?s floor, his eyes closed and all about him was a warm and peaceful presence. One day Jae would need to learn how to do that for himself, but for now he was only trying to not disturb Master Mussiri.

Just as he was about to quietly walk to smaller chamber in the back, where he had stowed his backpack, the Master spoke, ?Did you have a pleasant tour, young one??

Looking back in shock, mostly because of the surprise of hearing the man?s voice, Jae sees that the man has not changed a single position, including leaving his lids closed.

?Umm? Yeah, I did actually. Mees showed me this great view of the mountains.? Jae turns back to face the man, even though his eyes have yet to open, ?I didn?t mean to interrupt your meditations? I?m sorry.?

Finally opening his eyes, Master Mussiri looks to Jae with a comforting and familiar smile. ?No need to apologize, young one. I was merely enjoying the quiet for a few moments? Our evening looks to be filled with merriment and activity.? The Master slowly rises form the floor, but Jae cannot sense that he is exhausting any energy to do it. ?I hope you are prepared, my boy. Meesahran is most gracious entertainer, when the mood strikes her, and it usually does so in this place.? The Master breathes in deeply, as though the very air provides him calm.

Jae looks around at the chambers in which he now stands, but a small mark of the grandeur he has already been witness to in this place. He can understand why Mees feels so at peace in this place? This? Sanctuary. Breaking from his thoughts he returns to the conversation, ?Yeah, I?m a little worried that I?ll be under dressed for the occasion.? Jae shrugs while gazing down at his clean, but well-worn flight suit and jacket.

?No need to worry about that, young one. A young lady stopped by here earlier to leave for you a gift. I placed it on your pallet, and I believe you shall find the necessary items there to make yourself presentable.? The Master gestures towards Jae?s quarters, ?And if you shall excuse me, I must make preparations for my conference this evening? I shall only be joining you for the meal this night. I have other duties that shall demand my attentions.? Finishing his last words, Master Mussiri bows slightly and retires to his own chamber.

Jae walks back into his chamber and finds a wrapped bundle lying upon his pallet. Atop the bundle is a note:

[i]Dearest Jae,

When I was touring the shops near the Sanctuary Valley district this afternoon I saw the most wonderful tunic sets in one of the displays. I just knew it would be perfect for you, so I decided to make it a welcoming gift to you.

Truly,

Xana

PS ? And with the Gathering coming to pass, I knew you would want something nice to wear, so I couldn?t resist.[/i]

Carefully removing the wrapping from the bundle, Jae is surprised once again, when he pulls a fine silk inner tunic, the color of slate off the top, only to discover a black outer tunic of the finest, dyed nerf suede. Also in the bundle, Jae finds a pair of densely woven, linen pants in a color just to the green side of the silk inner tunic and a pair of black soft sided, nerf leather boots. Stepping back from the bundle, Jae finds a chair against the wall and falls into it from the shock of such an extravagant gift.

Never in his life has anyone given him such an expensive and well thought out gift. And the note? The note alone would have been enough to blow Jae-Lee Reklaw?s mind, but along with the clothes; it all leaves Jae completely speechless.

Absentmindedly looking at the chronometer on his wrist, Jae notices the time has slipped away from him and if he is to make an adequate impression at this meal, he had better get cleaned up, in a hurry. As he begins to throw his normal clothes into his backpack, a look of inspiration crosses his face, and with

17. PtrsonsZOO

Jul 30, 2001
    BTW - For those interested... We are nearing the magic 100K words mark for this story :eek: :D

18. PtrsonsZOO

Jul 30, 2001
    Here's the first part of 2... I'll post the other one later on :)

Entering his modest chambers, Bowen Dracul can hear the busy noises of Meesharan in the galley as she prepares the evening meal. It gives him a certain amount of comfort to know that his home is her touchstone and that when she is here, she is happy.

He sits down in a chair to pull off his soft leather boots in preparation for his trip to the refresher before the meal. Bumping the table in front of him as he gets the first boot off, the sounds travels into the galley and fully alerts Meesahran to his arrival. Calling out from the other room, ?Bowen? There?s a comm waiting for you on the cue. I didn?t get to the station in time to answer whoever it was, but it looks like they left a message.? He can hear the door to the heating unit close before she continues, ?You?ve got plenty of time to get cleaned up before everyone arrives.?

Struggling to remove his second boot, Bowen glances at the comm station and decides to listen to his message before hitting the refresher. Reaching over to select the cue he sees the identification number and quickly takes the station off of speaker. Holding the headset to his ear, he listens closely. [i]It?s rarely good news when it?s him.[/i]

[b]?Dracul, I know you have to have a hand in this mess she?s caught up in, so I wanted to warn you. Be on guard, this thing is not as cut and dry as it looks. Watch her.?[/b]

He is still holding the headset to his ear when Meesahran peeks around the corner. ?You hear me?? She then notices him holding the headset with a distant look in his eyes, Oh, yeah, I guess so? You?ve got less than an hour to be ready.?

Shaken from his stupor, he quickly tries to recover, ?You got it, nerf. Be ready in half a shake of a sand panther?s tail.? Winking at her, he is still trying to keep her from seeing his concern and confusion.

As he walks to the refresher he begins to ponder this mysterious message. [i]How did he know what she was doing? And how is he involved in all this?[/i] Once inside the refresher room he strips his tunic off. Pausing a moment before entering the unit, ?I?ll have to speak with Mussiri about this one.?

19. PtrsonsZOO

Jul 30, 2001
    100,049 words! :eek: :D

20. PtrsonsZOO

Jul 30, 2001
    By special request... Part 2 ;)

The [i]Death?s Grip[/i] makes its final approach on the landing pad hidden among the mists of the expansive lake below. [i]A perfect spot for a hideout[/i], Vic remarks to himself. Gently putting his bird down, Vic sets about to conduct his business here and get out fast. [i]There are much better ways to spend my time, than suffering the company of idiots.[/i]

As the ramp lowers, Vic can see that he is being met at his craft today. It would appear that he is not the only one in a hurry today. At the base of the ramp waits Toman Higaeri and his Togorian bodyguard Traygar. Calling out to the smuggler chief, ?You got my fee, Higaeri??

Turning to retrieve something from his guard and assistant, Toman then responds to Vic, ?But of course. A deal is a deal, and here is my part of the deal.? Toman hands him a small satchel. Vic takes it from his hands, opens it up and brings out a datapad. Switching the datapad on, Vic then inserts a data card from one of the pockets of the satchel. Satisfied with what he finds on the data card, Vic once again turns his full attention to Higaeri and his guard, ?Fine, and you?re sure there isn?t anymore, right??

?That?s all I ever found. And that usually means the same thing.? Higaeri?s arrogance makes Vic?s blood boil, and this is one time he is not going to let it slide.

Vic returns the datapad to the satchel and tosses it up into the [i]Grip[/i]. Turning back to face Higaeri head on, Vic clenches his fists at his sides. ?Looks like we both got what we wanted out of this deal.?

?I would have to agree with that assessment, Orion.? Higaeri turns back to his assistant and gestures for him to take a step back to give them some privacy. The Togorian does not look happy with the request, but he complies. Vic takes this perfect opportunity to show Higaeri just where his arrogance can go by striking the man squarely in the jaw as he turns back to face Vic. Knocking the hulking man down and to the side, Vic notices that the man holds off the Togorian with a hand, and with the other wipes away the blood from his mouth. ?I?ll consider that part of your fee, Orion? But next ti-??

?Next time I won?t be using my fist, Higaeri.? The unbridled anger is now welling up within Vic, and through his eyes his fury is well known. ?Next time you?ll be on the wrong end of slug-thrower.?

The danger looming in those words is more than even the calm and collected Higaeri can handle without a single shiver going down his spine. ?And for the record?? He pauses to once again wipe away the blood form his mouth, ?She came to me.?

Vic knows that if he stays much longer he will regret his timing, perhaps with his life. Togorians are not a species to trifle with; not alone anyways. So, he storms back up the ramp of the [i]Death?s Grip[/i] and makes a hasty departure from this place. From Higaeri?s place.

21. PtrsonsZOO

Jul 30, 2001
    Okay, so I am working on this REALLY Eeee-Villlll post right now [face_devil] [face_mischief] Not sure I'll have it done tonight though :p

22. PtrsonsZOO

Jul 30, 2001
    Got it done... And boy am I bad [face_mischief] [face_devil]

Tugging gently at his clothing, Jae fidgets nearly the entire walk from Master Mussiri?s chambers. He realized, too late, that he has never been comfortable in dress clothing of any kind. However, tonight is a special occasion, and for that he can endure the discomfort.

Master Mussiri begins to chuckle quietly to himself as the two men approach another corridor in this labyrinth of connecting hallways in what every keeps calling, Sanctuary. Jae notices that this hallway is less ornate than all of the others he has passed through since his arrival on this world. Deciding to take his mind off of the farce of his clothing, Jae asks Master Mussiri about the nature of this hallway, ?Master Mussiri, why is this section of the sanctuary so plain, when the rest of the place is so remarkable??

Ceasing his forward movement to ponder Jae?s question, Master Mussiri then turns to face Jae with his answer, ?There are many who believe that in order to reach a pure connection to the Will or the Force, as you so choose to call it, one must be in harmony with their surroundings, not fighting to control them or being distracted by them. And so, they choose to live simply, without pomp and without luxury. Master Dracul is one of these followers.? Jae considers these words carefully, and realizes that Master Mussiri has just answered the question that Jae really wanted to ask, without even saying so. ?Master Dracul is of the opinion that reliance on ones ability to manipulate the Force is the greatest sin of all adepts. He finds that many students of our teachings place too high a value on ones abilities through the Force, and not so much on their own skills and aptitudes, thus destroying the advantages our touch of the Force enables us.?

Jae thinks about this take on Force users a moment before responding, ?Why is it that he can?t ?use? the Force??

?Ah, well, that is a mystery to us all, for as you can plainly tell, he is simply glowing with its radiance.? Master Mussiri turns and begins to walk once more, with Jae following close at his side, ?It is believed that when he was marooned, as a young man, on a distant planet that something there prevented him from being able to touch the Force. And after so prolonged a time in that place, it also affected his ability to call upon it. However, since he has found no use for it since his departure from that place, he has also not sought out a method by which he should be allowed to call upon it.?

Master Mussiri?s words, though making perfect sense in his mind, feel so wrong in his heart. He cannot imagine a life without his special abilities. It has been his only connection to the life that was taken from him so many years ago, that its loss would certainly cause his undoing. At least in Jae?s mind it would.

They continue to walk a while longer, and Jae rolls over in his mind the information that Master Mussiri has given him. But soon the Master stops in front of a non-descript door at the end of the hallway in which they stand. It is then that Jae realizes they have reached their destination. Master Dracul?s chambers. Mees? quarters.

Reaching up to activate the bell, Master Mussiri gives Jae a knowing look, but turns quickly to ease Jae?s embarrassment. Almost instantly, the door opens to reveal the hulk of a man, slightly in disarray, with one boot on and his sleeveless tunic sticking half out of his trousers. ?My apologies, Master Mussiri. Time got away from me and haven?t quite finished getting dressed.? The man seems out of breath as he gestures for the two visitors to come inside.

?Please Bowen, we are just a bit early. There is no need to apologize to such an old friend.? Master Mussiri claps the man on the shoulder on a gesture that seems far too familiar for the old man to Jae, but when Master Dracul gives Jae the same greeting, he realizes that it may be a cultural thing.

?Please, Reklaw, welcome to my home.? He gestures for Jae to take a seat, ?If you will both excuse me, I will make myself more presentable for

23. PtrsonsZOO

Jul 30, 2001
    Well, after that last post, I expect to receive a stern "talking to" next weekend [face_laugh]

Okay, this one is less evil and more sappy, with a little bit of humor thrown in for good measure ;)

The confusion is still in her eyes, but it is a different kind of confusion now. She heard what he had to say, but did not understand why he was saying it. Standing straight up in a start, she exclaims to Master Mussiri, ?I thought you were going to tell him??

His own embarrassment begins to show on his ancient face, ?My apologies, child. I assumed you had already spoken with him, and so I saw no need.?

Exasperation shows across her face as she kneels back down to take Jae?s hand in hers. ?Jae, come into the other room with me, please?? His shock is still too great for him to react right away, and so Xana rises from her seat and the two women help him to his feet and lead him into the other room.

Walking him into the chamber that Jae believed to be the bedroom, he discovers that is in actuality a gym, with an entrance to another hallway with three doors. Mees opens the first door on the left and she and Xana guide Jae into the small room, containing only a chaise and a dressing table. [I]Simplicity.[/I] Jae can see it now, see the similarities in their features, their carefree demeanor with one another, their bond. His suspicious nature has betrayed his perceptions and led him to make terribly wrong conclusions.

As they help him to find a seat upon the chaise, Jae can feel their concern for him rolling off of them like waves on the sea. He tries to gather up his senses quickly so that he may set their minds to ease, but he is unable before Mees begins to speak, ?I?m truly sorry, Jae? I thought Master Falion had already told you about Uncle Bowen when he told you-? Well, about the rest.?

The pain in her voice as she struggles with those words causes Jae more grief than he thought possible and he tries once more to speak, ?Don?t? It?s? It?s just hard to fathom that I have been searching for some piece of my past my whole life and failed, but you weren?t even looking and there it was.? As he finishes his words, he looks up into the emerald pools that serve as her eyes and finds comfort there.

She smiles as she brushes a stray lock of white hair from her face. ?Jae, sometimes what we are searching for most is what is standing right in front of our eyes, we only need to open them fully to see.? Feeling his tension and fear drifting away, he lets go of his guard for just moment and then he sees recognition fall across Mees? face. ?You really thought I would be with someone that old?!? She cries out in shock and amusement.

Fully embarrassed by her verbal revelation of his fears, Jae turns seven different shades of red, ?Hey, I?m sorry! I had no real basis for comparison, so yeah, that?s what I thought.?

Mees just laughs at his explanation, ?Don?t worry, this never leaves this room? The last thing I need is for Uncle Bowen to have something else to tease me with!? She laughs a bit more as she walks away from Jae. Placing a hand upon Xana?s shoulder before she walks out the door. ?Do me a favor, and get him straightened out before bringing him back to the table, huh??

Xana, her hand over her mouth, in an attempt to hide her own laughter, tries to respond, ?Of course.?

As Mees leaves the room, Jae hangs his head in shame, ?I can?t believe I just did that!?

Xana crosses to him and takes a seat next to him on the chaise, ?It will be fine, Jae. I am a very strong empath, and I did not pick up on your feelings until just now. I am certain that none of the others knew what you were thinking.? She puts her hand atop his knee and squeezes it in a gesture of reassurance.

Looking to his side and into her tender blue-green eyes, Jae finds his strength once more. ?Thank you,? he says tenderly and then leans gently over to her as he kisses her softly on the lips. For just a moment, time seems to hold still for Jae-Lee Reklaw, and this time he is glad for it.

As their lips part, Xana rests her forehead

24. arrowheadpodracer

arrowheadpodracer Jedi Master star 5

Apr 9, 2002
    I finally got all caught up. Yes, you would have gotten quite a lecture had I been up to date ;) and

you are doing a really really great job. this is fun to read. :)

25. PtrsonsZOO

Jul 30, 2001
    [face_blush] Awww shucks :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.