RMFF Round Robin...

Discussion in 'Denver, CO' started by Jedi Girl of Corellia, Oct 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: DieWompRatDie
  1. PtrsonsZOO Force Ghost

star 7
  2. PtrsonsZOO Force Ghost

star 7
    EDIT: Didn't work :(

Okay, I need everyone to PM me w/ ages, eye color, hair style, height and any special characteristics (tattoos, scars, etc.) of your characters, please.

I'm going to have a cheat sheet ready for everyone once we get started w/ all of the physical info of all the characters.
  3. BountyHunter-Firefly Jedi Knight

star 3
    Name: Jacobe Alexander
    Nickname: Jacobe or J
    Species: Human
    Home Planet: Chandrilla
    Eyes: Blue
    Hair: Short cropped, brownish blonde
    Build: Wiry frame, fairly muscular, 1.7 meters
    Weight: 150lbs
    Bio:
    One of the body guards assigned to Elassi Mehand. He is able to sense her presence anywhere on planet. Elassi trained the young man how to use his force powers to a certain extent. He owes the ruler of his home planet his life. Elassi Mehand rescued the boy from the streets of Chandrilla's capitol city realizing his awareness of the force. Since that day, Jacobe has remained a loyal body guard and trusted friend to the ruler of Chandrilla; never stepping away from her side for more than a moment.
  4. PtrsonsZOO Force Ghost

star 7
    Also, if your character has a nickname :D
  5. BountyHunter-Firefly Jedi Knight

star 3
    Nickname added. Thanks for the input.
  6. PtrsonsZOO Force Ghost

star 7
    BHF-You actually saved us from coming up w/ a character like that. It is a perfect fit!

Don't forget the other stuff too, age, hair, eyes etc. See post above your character post.
  7. PtrsonsZOO Force Ghost

star 7
    Here's another new character to add to the mix:

Name: Vanquar Shesh
    Species: Kuati Male
    Height: 2.1 meters
    Physical Description: Tall, angular, Kuati Male Elite. Long, Cold Black hair tied tightly behind his head. A slender and agile build. Crystalline Black Eyes
    Background: Vanquar is member of the Kuati Elite and is now the Chief-Ruler of his people. Raised to lead by domineering parents, Vanquar learned very early to trust no one and to always look after your own best interests. President of the Kuati Drive Yards Corporation, he is also the wealthiest member of the Kuati Elite. He has a legal wife and a group of concubines to insure that his lineage may survive long after his death. At last count, he had over 20 children, however he has lavished his attentions on the two children born to him by his legal wife; his 1st son Vanquar II (30) and his 1st daughter Valyr (25). Providing them w/ the best educations, technology and ?playthings.?
    Personality: Vanquar always carried himself w/ a regal bearing, never deviating from his rightful place in Kuati Elite society. Vanquar is a vainglorious man, delighting in his own accomplishments and persecuting others for their failures. His only weakness is his love for his 1st Children.
  8. PtrsonsZOO Force Ghost

star 7
    And another:

Name: Vanquar Shesh II
    Species: Kuati Male
    Height: 2.2 meters
    Physical Description: Tall, angular, Kuati Male Elite. Long, Cold Black hair tied tightly behind his head. A slender and agile build. Crystalline Black Eyes
    Background: Vanquar II is a member of the Kuati Elite and the son of the Chief-Ruler of Kuat. He has lived a privileged and luxurious existence, at the pleasure of his father. Vanquar II, along w/ his 1st Sister Valyr, are the only children of Ruler Shesh and his legal wife. This makes them very special, as Kuati Elite women rarely give birth to children themselves, it is usually the job of the lesser Kuati?s to bear the children of the nobles. Vanquar II has already sired 3 children from among his stable of concubines, though he has yet to marry. His father is currently negotiating his marriage to the daughter of another high ranking Kuati Elite (and owner of a successful technology development company).
    Personality: Vanquar II carries himself in much the same fashion as his father, however his personality veers more to the excess. He has had every advantage and used each one to the fullest exploitation. Taking his first concubine at a very early age, Vanquar II has always swayed to the extreme in his pursuits, and this is perhaps his greatest weakness.
  9. PtrsonsZOO Force Ghost

star 7
    And the last one for today:

Name: Valyr Shesh
    Species: Kuati Female
    Height: 2.1 meters
    Physical Description: Tall, angular, Kuati Female Elite. Long, Cold Black arranged in an intricate style of loops and swirls. A slender and agile build. Crystalline Black Eyes w/ flecks of violet.
    Background: Valyr is a member of the Kuati Elite and the 1st Daughter of the Chief-Ruler of Kuat. She has lived a privileged and luxurious existence, at the pleasure of her father. Valyr, along w/ her 1st Brother Vanquar II, are the only children of Ruler Shesh and his legal wife. This makes them very special, as Kuati Elite women rarely give birth to children themselves, it is usually the job of the lesser Kuati?s to bear the children of the nobles. Valyr has taken more of an active interest in her father?s business affairs than her brother, and she has been rewarded w/ a position on the board of the Kuati Drive Yard Corporation. She has also never married, but unlike her 1st Brother, Valyr has not taken much interest in the exploitation of her ?playthings.? And as such, she has also never sought to produce children. Valyr has always thought that her mother was a weak woman, who let her heart interfere w/ her duty to her husband and his business. Valyr has no intention of following in her mother?s footsteps.
    Personality: Valyr is headstrong and deeply committed to her ambitions for business. Although she does partake of the pleasures of her ?playthings,? she sees it only as a necessary evil of the Kuati condition. It is her blind ambition that drives Valyr?s actions, and it is also her strongest weakness.
  10. PtrsonsZOO Force Ghost

star 7
    Okay, I've also been working on the first part of the plot-line. This will be our jumping off point. Also included in this part of the story should be the development of each of the characters and the introductions of the relationships between them.

Here we go:

A new dark force is rising and creating smaller problems across the galaxy in order to prepare for the coming battle. No one can see what is on the horizon but everyone can feel it coming. What began as a means for protecting trade and commerce is fast becoming a reality of personal defense from unknown aggressors.

The planets of Corellia are trying to find a united line of defense for the entire sector, because alone they will never be able to hold off an attack of any size. There is a great deal of controversy over this issue and the pirates and smuggler?s have effectively used this turmoil to horn in on all areas of trade in the Corellian Sector. Beginning the tradition of Corellians being known as roguish smugglers and thieving brigands.

Chandrila possesses a strong planetary government and has a well established Interstellar Navy, however the current rise of the Kuati Drive Yards Corporation and the development of the Kuati Navy threatens this period of stability and peace.

Kuat is fast becoming a powerful force in the galaxy, and is secretly preparing to fight for the Number 1 or 2 position in interstellar trade (currently behind Chandrila & Corellia). A system of government based on inheritance rites among the Kuati elite.

Smugglers have been given a free reign for a long time in the galaxy, w/ no real authority available to shut down any of their activities. W/ the advent of the Chandrillan & Kuati Interstellar Navies, the smugglers are beginning to feel the squeeze. Some of the larger smuggler groups have begun to work together to circumvent the current authorities and by housing their operations in Corellia, they have seen some substantial success. However, the recent push to unite the Corellian Sector has given them reasons to worry. Many of the groups are the strongest opponents to this new unification, and have started their own subversive campaign to keep it from becoming a reality.

Many of the groups of mystics have begun to discover each other, and at the same time they can all feel an impending sense of doom sweeping over the galaxy. As they travel the galaxy (as many of them are what are considered travelers ? people who go from planet to planet in search of the answers to the galaxy?s greatest mysteries) they begin to see that other groups are filled w/ the same gifts, talents and beliefs. As they discover these similarities, they begin to believe that they must join together in order to face the coming darkness that is beginning to plague the galaxy.
  11. PtrsonsZOO Force Ghost

star 7
    I just uploaded the Base Document to the Upload Files section of the website. I'll update it as we get new characters and when we get to the next section of the plot.
  12. BountyHunter-Firefly Jedi Knight

star 3
    Zoo - BHF-You actually saved us from coming up w/ a character like that. It is a perfect fit!

That's because I can read your thoughts. LOL.
  13. PtrsonsZOO Force Ghost

star 7
    Here is a referece source for food items in SW. Food & Drink
  14. BountyHunter-Firefly Jedi Knight

star 3
    Name: Krash Ilan
    Species: Human Male
    Home Planet: Gyndine
    Height: 1.8 meters
    Weight: 165 lbs
    Eye: Yellow
    Hair: Green
    Bio:
    A reputable smuggler, Krash is able to sense trouble from great distances. Born w/out his left eye; has no implant in its place.

Jenn I know you can think of some stuff. I'm so tired right now. This just came to mind, anyones input will help. Play w/ it; do whatever you want w/ it.
  15. PtrsonsZOO Force Ghost

star 7
    Hey Miccu!!!!!

Can you work out some of the military stuff for us? You know, the structure of the Chandrillan Interstellar Navy's Hierarchy, the competition w/ the Kuati & the possibility of the Corellian Sector becoming a united force. Stuff like that. Pleeeeeeeaaase? :D

Everyone else - I would like to have something ready for this sometime in the middle of November. I'll have time to work on it while I'm out of town from Nov 5th - Nov 17th, so I'm thinking we can get started on the 17th. How does that sound to everyone?
  16. Jedi Girl of Corellia Manager Emeritus

star 6
    *Does the Xena war cry*

I'm ready! This thing is going to kick arse. Definetly. I'll start writing up some info on Chanrilan politics and government, the important families and stuff like that...

And I don't know where Miccu is, haven't heard from him... [face_plain]
  17. PtrsonsZOO Force Ghost

star 7
    I'm sure he's just busy. But I think Soccer will be done by the middle of November (it doesn't sound like they are playoff material anyways), if I remember my HS athletic schedule that is.

Maybe Ashleigh may have her character ready by then (hint hint ;) )
  18. BountyHunter-Firefly Jedi Knight

star 3
    I just saw that I didn't give my last character a gender. It's ok though, I went back and edited it.
  19. StarBlazer Jedi Master

star 4
    Jen, maybe you whould get that eye twitch checked out. 8-} Yes, definitely by then, my fall break is next week, I should have PLENTY of time then. I already have some things sorted out. :)

*SB*
  20. Jedi Girl of Corellia Manager Emeritus

star 6
    *Narrows eyes at SB*

You'd BETTER get it done! [face_plain]

;)
  21. PtrsonsZOO Force Ghost

star 7
    SB-Comments like that are just going to get you into trouble at the next meeting.

I say we make SB give a speech at the next meeting, what'd you think? [face_devil]
  22. Jedi Girl of Corellia Manager Emeritus

star 6
  23. StarBlazer Jedi Master

star 4
    When's this next meeting? I think I have a dentist appoitment, or a physical, or something...

:D

*SB*
  24. Jedi Girl of Corellia Manager Emeritus

star 6
  25. PtrsonsZOO Force Ghost

star 7
    No dice, Ash, I'll just talk to your Dad. He'll get you there! [face_devil] :p :D
Moderators: DieWompRatDie
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.