main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

RMFF Round Robin...

Discussion in 'Denver, CO' started by Jedi Girl of Corellia, Oct 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PtrsonsZOO

PtrsonsZOO Jedi Grand Master star 7

Jul 30, 2001
    It has those kind of eyes that follow you everywhere too! In person that picture is amazing!! :D The net does not do it justice :(

2. Jedi Girl of Corellia

Jedi Girl of Corellia Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 23, 2000
    *Bows*

Thank you. :) And there will be more! Count on it!

3. PtrsonsZOO

Jul 30, 2001
    There will be a new update on characters later today and I've given out the first assignments for the start of the Story!!!

Make sure to give Miccu & JGoC some support for these first installments!

4. PtrsonsZOO

Jul 30, 2001
    Okay here is the latest character list. PLease PM me w/ the missing info ASAP. We want to get the first posts up before Thanksgiving.

Thanks!!

Name: Meesahran Tofallin (Mees) [/b]
    Species: Human Female (Corellia)
    Height: 2 meters
    Physical Description: Tall for a woman w/ a medium build. Long, coarse gold and white, wavy hair (white in natural streaks from an illness as a young child). Muscular legs, but a lithe torso (elegant, but fast moving). Eyes are emerald green, but tend to change colors w/ her mood. Has a tattoo on her left shoulder of an unknown symbol (except to her parents who are long dead).
    Background: Mees was discovered by her ?Master,? another adept, while traveling through the planet Corellia (Coronet City). Her master was immediately drawn to her through a bond in the Force. Mees lived in the streets of Coronet City from an early age and later worked as a messenger/scout for a smuggler's group, w/ whom she retains a working a relationship. Her strange abilities have always presented her w/ gifts and obstacles in her dealings w/ others. The main gift is her enhanced sense of awareness, which she has put to great use as a scout.
    Personality/Dress: Mees is strong willed and terribly observant. Almost nothing gets past her keen sense of observation and her powers of analysis enable her to be prepared for any situation. She is also able to blend into any atmosphere, be it a cantina, a governmental meeting, a shipyard garage or a fancy dinner party. Typically Mees can be found in a gray coverall, w/ multiple pockets and a dark blue tank shirt, a blaster strapped to her left thigh and the possibility of many other weapons to be found on her person. She also wears a navy blue jacket w/ alternating red & gold striping down the sleeves (the jacket is somewhat oversized and very worn, but she is never far from it). Few people know it, but she also wears her parents? bonding rings on a chain around her neck (her only real possessions).
    Actor Model: Mariska Hargitay, but w/ a softer look in the face (younger and w/ smoother lines-less angular)
    Pic Links: http://www.tygerlander.com/treasure/stars/hargitay.shtml
    http://www.galleryofcelebrities.com/hargitay.htm
    http://gallery.fansites.com/showthumbs.asp?id=3544
    http://www.celebritywonder.com/free/hargit~1_marisk~1.jpg.html
    Creator: Jennifer

Name: Traygar Anshul
    Species: Togorian Male (Bipedal Battle Cat)
    Height: 3 meters
    Physical Description: Very tall, overly muscular build w/ swirled and striped fur in Orange, Gold & Black alternating colors. Gaping Scar across right eye, going from the left ear to just below the right eye. Golden Eyes, w/ red accents. Approx. 75 years old (Togorians have a complex way of calculating age).
    Background: Pilot and bodyguard for the leader of a Corellian smuggler chief. Traygar lost a mate challenge and was forced from his homeworld (origin of scar).
    Personality/Dress: He is extremely loyal and amazingly strong, but a bit conspicuous, so he is used as a bodyguard instead of a scout. His troubles on his homeworld have left him a solitary creature, but once he befriends someone they are friends for life (and Togorians live a long time). Wearing only a utility/holster belt and a bandolier.
    Creator: Jennifer

Name: Falion Mussiri
    Species: Human Male (Alderaan)
    Height: 1.6 meters
    Physical Description: Small, thin build, graying-dark hair kept in a thick braid. Wears a mustachio, that drapes down onto his chest. Amber eyes, hidden under very thick gray eyebrow. Middle to Late Aged (hard to tell) His thin and fragile appearance betrays his agility and underlying strength.
    Background: Falion is a Follower of the Force, who befriends Mees while on a trip to Coronet City to meet w/ a smuggler chief. Drawn to her through a Force bond, he becomes her ?Master,? and promises to show her how to use h

5. Miccu_Resea

Miccu_Resea Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 17, 2002
    I will not fail you, Master... I hope... :p

6. PtrsonsZOO

Jul 30, 2001
    Okay, I've got the background info ready. I'm still waiting for some stuff on the Chandrillan Govt, but the rest is ready for the start of the RR. Once we have to first few sections posted, I'll pass out some more assignments.

Background File

7. Jedi Girl of Corellia

Jun 23, 2000
    Umm... ok. The Chandrilan stuff is coming!!! :)

8. PtrsonsZOO

Jul 30, 2001
    Okay, so my link didn't work. It's the Upload area of the RMFF website

9. BountyHunter-Firefly

BountyHunter-Firefly Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 27, 2002
    ZOO did you get my last PM?

10. Jedi Girl of Corellia

Jun 23, 2000
    I don't know about anyone else... but when I go to the upload area on the web page I can only access stuff I can upload. I don't see any other file there. [face_plain]

11. PtrsonsZOO

Jul 30, 2001
    Well, that's silly. . . Hey, Obi_W, what's the deal w/ that?

I'll put it up to a Yahoo site on Monday.

12. JediDragon

JediDragon Jedi Master star 5

Mar 11, 2002
    wow, you edited some of mine...majickal was supposed to be how it's spelled (just kinda to be different from typical magic). That's fine tho, everyone still gets where it's coming from. :)

13. PtrsonsZOO

Jul 30, 2001
    I just thought it was some kind of Kansas spelling deficiency. ;) I can change it back if you like.

14. JediDragon

JediDragon Jedi Master star 5

Mar 11, 2002
    wow, I'm hurt, lol. I's a dern good speeler! especally fer someones frum kaynsas!

15. Obi_Wannabe

Obi_Wannabe Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 17, 2002
    That was the first version of the upload mod for Web-app, I only intended it to be used for you to upload things for me to grab for the gallery.

When I update to the new version of Web-app (that's gonna pretty much be my answer to a lot of questions about the site for a couple of weeks - but keep asking) i'll try to set it up with a publicly viewable upload area.

16. PtrsonsZOO

Jul 30, 2001
    Thanks Michael!! :)

17. PtrsonsZOO

Jul 30, 2001
    Okay, I just posted the intro to the story in the FanFiction Forum and here's the link

Please post your responses in that, and we'll keep all of the planning info in this thread.

The preliminary title is Force Dawn. If you can come up w/ some variation on that let me know and we'll figure out which one to use.

BTW- JKB I still need you to send me that stuff we talked about.

Also, I need everyone to make sure their characters are completely filled out.

Thanks everybody! :)

18. PtrsonsZOO

Jul 30, 2001
  19. BountyHunter-Firefly

Aug 27, 2002
    ZOO if ya need a pic of Cobe Rahn get a hold of DH and ask him, or tell him, to send you the pic he took of me at his house.

Oh yeah, I forgot, did you get that other character bio I sent you?

20. PtrsonsZOO

Jul 30, 2001
    BHF-Resend them all please and make sure you've filled everything out as listed in the ones above.

Thanks

21. PtrsonsZOO

Jul 30, 2001
    I hope everyone is ready for the fun to begin.

We will have the first few posts up starting tonight!!!!!

Sarah has a post, Mike has a post, I have a post. . . And Sarah and I will be taking requests for the next series of posts. Just submit ideas and we'll let you know how to proceed.

22. arrowheadpodracer

arrowheadpodracer Jedi Master star 5

Apr 9, 2002
    Cool! Cant wait to read em all!

23. Jedi Girl of Corellia

Jun 23, 2000
    Ok, mine is posted :D Go read it! It's kinda long, but interesting. There is a funner post in the works.

24. BountyHunter-Firefly

Aug 27, 2002
    I want the next post. It's all mine.

25. BountyHunter-Firefly

Aug 27, 2002
    Sorry it's so short, but...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.