main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

RMFF Treasury

Discussion in 'Denver, CO' started by jthornto, Aug 24, 2006.

1. darth_hair

darth_hair Jedi Master star 5

May 8, 2001
    previous balance of $75.40 + 29.50 (today's loot) = $104.90

great job everyone! congrats winners

2. darth_hair

May 8, 2001
    Update:
    $104.90 - $100 for float materials = $4.90 + $50 donation = $54.90

I rounded up a few cents.

3. Sarnia

Sarnia WOTR Liaison star 5

Jun 1, 2004
    I just paypaled a donation to help cover float costs and whatever else is needed.

4. darth_hair

May 8, 2001
    Treasurer update:

Thank you Becca and Ben and Kat. Hope its ok if I name names for the donations. Let me know if its not.

Previous balance of $54.90 + $45 in paypal donations and $27.68 from the meeting that I will round up to $30 gives us a total of... $129.90

Congrats to the winners of the drawing, Tony got the marble and SWWNBN got the Y wing.
    Thank you everyone!

5. DieWompRatDie

DieWompRatDie Former RSA star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 2, 2008

Thanks donators! Y'all rock the socks off. We really appreciate your fiduciary dedication to making the float a real work of art.

6. darth_hair

May 8, 2001
    treasury/ float build cost update. Materials cost for phase 2 of the float were $92 and change. I will chip in $42+ and round down the cost to $50

so starting balance $129.90 - $50 = $79.90 in the account.

7. darth_hair

May 8, 2001
    ATTENTION PEOPLE OF EARTH...

Thank you Zoo, Cory and Anita & Nick for the paint donations for the float.

I will be bringing the piggy bank and a previously loved copy of The Clone Wars A Galaxy Divided and another item for the non raffle. If anyone wants to bring other items that would be great.

So bring your couch change

8. Mistress

Mistress Jedi Knight star 6

Oct 28, 2002
    That hurted my eyeballs. :oops:

9. darth_hair

May 8, 2001
    Treasury update:

started with $79.90 in the account plus $10 from non raffle tickets and a few stickers = $89.90

Sweet! Tahiti here we come!

10. darth_hair

May 8, 2001
    RMFF treasurer?s report.

On 3/15 we had $89.90 in the account. With a total of $1,274 in t-shirt pre-orders gave us $1,363.90. Current shirt total due was $961 for the shirts, still waiting for the total printing costs for the skirt & bandanas but shouldn?t be more than $35, -$40 for fabric for bandanas and table skirt we pulled $1,000 out of the account to cover these items. There was $5.19 in fees so that left us with $358.71 in the PayPal account. At Starfest we acquired $40 for the Christmas silent auction item, $31 in drawing tickets, $50 in extra T-shirt sales and $12.50 for stickers totals $133.50 so that brings us to a total in the account of $492.21 (minus final bill from Ray).

Extra shirts we have are open to anyone that wants one and are priced at $20 each plus shipping if necessary.

XXL:
    1Maroon
    1Blue
    1Green
    1Brown
    1Grey

XL:
    2 Maroon
    1Blue
    1 Brown

Large:
    1Blue
    1Brown
    1Maroon

And don?t forget we still have plenty of stickers. $5 for RMFF logos, $2 for 2-3 inch cogs and rebel insignias and $1 for the small cogs and rebel insignia?s

Stay tuned for more RMFF swag!

11. catz44

catz44 Jedi Master star 4

Jul 25, 2004
    YEAH!!!!

12. Grimby

Grimby Technical Consultant & Former Head Admin star 7 Staff Member Administrator

Apr 22, 2000
    Woohoo! You guys rock!

13. DieWompRatDie

Dec 2, 2008

That is so awesome! Party time!

14. darth_hair

May 8, 2001
    Update. Total due for tee shirt printing was $986, we took out the $1,000, leaving a balance of $14.We still needed the $26 for the table skirt we only took another $20, so after the garage sale..........

We have $576.01 in the account after the garage sale.

We sold another T-Shirt and put that $ in the piggy bank, so we will add that to the fund after then next meeting.

15. SITH__CHICK

SITH__CHICK Former RMFF CR star 7

Mar 25, 2002
    Total fundage is $621.01 after May meeting.

16. SITH__CHICK

SITH__CHICK Former RMFF CR star 7

Mar 25, 2002
    XXL:
    1 Maroon
    1 Blue
    1 Green
    1 Grey

XL:
    1 Maroon
    1 Blue
    1 Brown

Large:
    1 Blue
    1 Brown
    1 Maroon

Water Bottles
    2 dark green
    2 lime green
    3 silver

17. DieWompRatDie

Dec 2, 2008

Could y'all put in this thread the purchases that have been made in the past couple of months and what the current balance is? Thanks!

18. darth_hair

May 8, 2001
    July meeting we had $727.81 donated $200 to FF. We made $58.50 in drawing $ and sell of water bottles & stickers, so end balance was $586.31 (includes biggest loser $)
    August meeting we made $17 from drawing, no prizes were purchased, balance was 603.31.
    Biggest loser $ paid out to jt, balance of $543.31, which was our starting balance from our Sept. meeting.
    Sept. meeting we also made $17 from the drawing, and collected RMFF shirt $ balance of $580.31.
    We made .88 in paypal fees, I donated any whole $ that were sent in above the $10 price of the shirts.
    We sold 46 shirts, total $ in was $486, cost of shirts was $308, donated 178.
    Our balance as of today is $586.19 (which includes $5 shipping charges).

These are the items in stock for sale as I know, haven't done physical count as of this AM, but it's super close if not right on.

XXL:
    1 Maroon
    1 Green
    1 Grey

XL:
    1 Maroon
    1 Blue
    1 Brown

Large:
    1 Maroon

Water Bottles
    2 dark green
    2 lime green
    3 silver

Decals for your car, computer, cat, fridge and mother in-law. Buy one and stick it... on something!

19. Mistress

Oct 28, 2002
    Correct me if i am wrong, but aren't the totals listed both at monthly meetings and in the thread? It almost seems as though you are auditing the most trusted members of our family. I would like to know why you requested they give you this info when all you needed to do to get it was go back through the thread and copy and paste? :confused:

Our treasury has never been handled better, in my opinion. We actually have money in it since they took the job, and it isnt because the same six people are coughing it up to fill the coffers like it was in years past. [face_peace]

20. DieWompRatDie

Dec 2, 2008
    The totals of what we have are listed at the monthly meeting. This thread was created for monthly (or however often the treasurer can) posting of a balance and a record of what we spent money on and what we had income from.

I started this thread so there was a public place for these numbers, without regard for how large or small they are. I voted for d_h as our treasurer, I'm glad he won and he has done a fabulous job at it. I trust him with our $$ and my own child...if I had one.

I requested this info for people who don't make it to the meetings, miss that part of the meeting, and so there was a place for us to reference it online. Not all of the information in d_h's last post was online, so I was looking for an update. Nothing more. No emotion involved.

We have had money in the treasury before they took the job and I'm sure we will whenever he doesn't want to do it anymore, so asking for an update was not an accusation in any way, so please don't take it as such.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled thread already in progress...

21. Mistress

Oct 28, 2002
    JT, your points alleviate most of my concerns. I am not trying to beat a dead horse, here....but I was offended by the way you requested the information, and I don't believe I was the only one who wondered if you were perhaps alluding to something. [face_peace]

Thanks for clearing the air that that was not your intention. :)

22. darth_hair

May 8, 2001
    OK...

4 things:
    We need to pay back Courtney for the POL registration.
    We need holloween decorations for Hauntings at the Hanger
    We need something a little more substantial for covering the float. Tarps and water proof but not sun/ weather proof.
    You are all CRAZY

23. QueenHighMistress

QueenHighMistress Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 8, 2005
    Yes
    Yes
    Yes
    DUH!

24. darth_hair

May 8, 2001
    Balance prior to October was $503.98. 2 T-shirts for $20 each and $19.75 in non-raffle in October and November comes to $563.73
    I still need to reimburse catz for the parade of lights $ so I will do that this weekend and post an update.

Bring your couch change to the December meeting, we will have lots of stuff for the non-raffle.

25. darth_hair

May 8, 2001
    $596.19 September Balance
    <$82.21> for WOTR Halloween stuff
    +$59.75 for Oct/Nov 'drawing' and T-Shirt sales
    $563.73 Balance for December
    <$100> for Urban Peaks warm up
    +15.50 for December 'drawing'
    $479.23 Balance
    +0, no 'drawing' in Jan (don't ask)
    $479.23 Balance for 2011