main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Art Archive rnlaing:updated 11/7 SLAVE LEIA and CLONE tattoo pin up art.

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by JM_Reider_Undasey, May 8, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JM_Reider_Undasey

JM_Reider_Undasey Jedi Knight star 2

Sep 30, 2004
    bump for teh update

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b147/rnlaing/IMG_2717.jpg

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b147/rnlaing/IMG_2719.jpg

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b147/rnlaing/IMG_2720.jpg

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b147/rnlaing/IMG_2724.jpg

2. FalconFan

FalconFan Jedi Master star 4

Jul 25, 2004
    Hey JM!!! Where've you been keeping yourself?! We've been missing your stormies and Mandos! :D

Amazing tattoo--is this you, and is that a real tattoo (or body art)? Gorgeous artwork, in any case--and I certainly recognize your skilled hand in the renderings! ;) If this is indeed you--did you wear this when you went to try to meet Temura? If so, I can only imagine how impressed everyone who saw it must have been--it's wonderful! Oh--and nice shades! :p BTW--anything new on paper? Just curious! :D It's great to see you back!

FF

3. JM_Reider_Undasey

Sep 30, 2004
    lol, that is me, and no, its not a real tattoo (unfortunately)

i have new pieces drawn on paper, but my scanner is being a jerk.

i made a deal with my mum that when/if i get employed by lucasfilm, lucasarts, ILM, that i'm going to get a full sleeve star wars style.

4. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    Wow, that's some great body art. All I have to say is that had to be really hard to do that by yourself. Did you have any help or did you do it all yourself?

Great work, keep it up! :D

5. JM_Reider_Undasey

Sep 30, 2004
    did it myself at 2 in the morning. thanks ;)

6. JM_Reider_Undasey

Sep 30, 2004
    http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b147/rnlaing/IMG_2727.jpg

update bizump

7. FalconFan

Jul 25, 2004
    LOL about the "girl in the circus" comment, JM! [face_laugh] ...Is there a market for that sort of thing...? [face_thinking]

Another amazing piece of bodyart! How in space do you DO that...? I can look at something upside down or sideways to check proportions or likenesses in drawings...but the idea of doing original work upside down seems impossible to me... You're soon going to be completely covered, you know...just keep in mind we're "family friendly" here! ;) :D [face_laugh]

FF

8. JM_Reider_Undasey

Sep 30, 2004
    lol, sadly theyve both been washed away. i was inspired by an artist i googled, so there should be a big update over the next week in the thread...
    ...art on paper, mind you.

lol i would never TAKE a picture of something not rated G, much less POST it. ;P

9. JM_Reider_Undasey

Sep 30, 2004
    Line art for something ...not sure what it is...
    http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b147/rnlaing/oohhh.jpg

And HAN!
    http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b147/rnlaing/han.jpg

10. FalconFan

Jul 25, 2004
    GAAHHH!!!

=D==D=

Awesome lineart piece, JM!! Geez, the talent you have for combining elements--and just the sheer artistic talent!--always leaves my mouth hanging open when I see your work! I absolutely love the way her cape swirls around and frames them both, and separates them from the landscape/scene in the lower left of the frame. As always--you have such intriguing expressions on both their faces, leaving the viewer yearning to know more of the story about them. Beautiful work on her armoring--it's a gorgeous "standard" you've designed there--and even the preliminary shading here is stunning. Awesome work! And your Han piece made me laugh for the first time today, so thanks for that (...it's been a sort of grim afternoon...'nuf said)!! What a great expression on his face, and it's the perfect quote--one of my all-time fav scenes in ESB: of all the denigrating labels Leia hurls at him, the only one he takes exception to is "scruffy-lookin'!" [face_laugh][face_laugh] Perfect--and you got the "brow up-brow down" expression Han is so famous for, too--great!

And I laughed at your "ON PAPER!! hahaha" in the thread title, too--see? Even all you consumate digital experts can still use the ol' paper and pencil! ;) It is, of course, much more messy and offers no "Undo" button (**sighs, wishing that it did**), but it still works! lol! Great update, and thanks for the amazement, the smiles and the laughs!

FF

11. NLSkywalker

NLSkywalker Jedi Youngling

Jun 8, 2005
    I like the expression! The drawing is just stunning, can't wait to see more!

12. JM_Reider_Undasey

Sep 30, 2004
    [image=http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b147/rnlaing/support.jpg]
    its rough, but im seriously considering gettin' that one done.

[image=http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b147/rnlaing/slave-leia.jpg]

as well as that one, and last but not least
    [image=http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b147/rnlaing/bunz.jpg]

13. FalconFan

Jul 25, 2004
    A postie from JM!!

[face_dancing][face_dancing]

Awesome "cheesecake!!" =P~ My, my, my... :D That's some spectacular anatomy there--very, very nice! Love the pose, and the look on his face--great work, and it'd make a great tattoo, I have to agree! And most assuredly yes on "Support Our Troops," in all ways.

The Slave Leia is just beautiful--lovely pose with some excellent foreshortening on the leg. I like the setting suns, too (if they're setting...)--very much in keeping with the Tattooine environment.

And Hero Leia is also great--this one is very art-nouveau-looking, with her sort of suspended in mid-air, and the fabric of her clothing swirling around her. Lovely! This one is my favorite, I think--although your trooper is very...yummy... =P~ ;) :p All of them are gorgeous, and it's wonderful to see a post from you!

FF

14. JM_Reider_Undasey

Sep 30, 2004
    i was going for the art nouveau look with the hero leia! im so glad it came across! im seriously thinking about getting the slave leia small on my ankle after i revise it, and i am def thinking about tattooing my clone on my arm. i adore that idea. ;P

thanks for the feedback , FF!

15. academygrad88

academygrad88 Jedi Master star 5

Apr 6, 2004
    They are all wonderful drawings, but I an considering stealing your drawing of the beefcake clone and having him tattooed across my chest...

... okay I am now going to kill my husband, he said if I get the tattoo on my butt I could put a whole legion there.:mad:

:p [face_laugh] ;)

Wonderful drawing!

AG88

16. JM_Reider_Undasey

Sep 30, 2004
    i think i may change my clones face to look more like tem and less like bodie. Tem is just.....i mean, theyre both FOIN, but ......i dont know tem does this thing with his voice and i just *melts on keyboard*

17. Kaal-Jhyy

Kaal-Jhyy Jedi Youngling

Sep 12, 2005
    Wow, I love your work! You have a beautiful style. ;)

18. JM_Reider_Undasey

Sep 30, 2004
    ;) thankya muchly

19. Dark_Guardian

Dark_Guardian Jedi Master star 2

Apr 11, 2004
    Impressive Work! :) =D=

But about that clone trooper: I don't know whether I should be impresed... or disturbed [face_worried] ;)

20. Your_Worshipfulness

Your_Worshipfulness Jedi Youngling star 2

May 21, 2005
    Those look amazing! :D =D=

You don't seem to have much problems with body anatomy...and no I'm not just refering solely to the clone trooper. :p (Though I must say that the last time I saw that much of a clone was in AG88's thread - which was just as steamy - pardon the pun AG88 :p)

They all are gorgeous, but I personally love the last one of Leia. I like the inclusion of the 'flowing' design - a design which I think flatters the movement of her gown and just works well with the her body. I also like how it's slightly intertwined (not sure if that's the right word to use, but I'm using it) with the character (the bottom around her leg and around her torso.) Though I must add that I like how you've composed the Slave Leia image too. Really good placement there.

- Suz ^_~

21. soitscometothis

soitscometothis Chosen One star 6

Jul 11, 2003
    Wow, those are great. Your figure drawing is superb, and I like the way you have intergrated more decorative designs into your drawings. Hero Leia is my favourite; lovely pose, fantastic figure.

22. FettFan79

FettFan79 Jedi Master star 2

Nov 25, 2005
    I literally blushed when I opened your "Support Our Troops" pic--[face_blush] VERY nice body work there. I certainly wouldn't mind having THAT tattoo to look at everyday! (and not just because I'm already a Fett fan)! You certainly have your proportions and muscle structure learned.

I really liked both of the Leia pics--the slave girl one is a nice, tasteful pose of her in the slave girl outfit, and the longing for freedom in her face is nicely profiled against the twin suns of Tatooine. I also prefer the "hero Leia" pic for a tat. Very strong pose and the swirly clouds around her really caught my eye--made her seem etherial.

23. JM_Reider_Undasey

Sep 30, 2004
    ;P thanks for all the feedback, guys and girls. I'm working on some more stuff now...um...muahahah? yes, i like that
    MUAHAHAH!

24. FettFan79

FettFan79 Jedi Master star 2

Nov 25, 2005
    I just went back and saw a few of your previous works--NICE! The colored-in Boba with Slave I taking off behind him is amazing :) I noticed someone mentioned the reflections of the blast from Slave I, and I like that touch too.

I'm eager to see more of your works

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.