main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

DFW, TX ROAD TO CELEBRATION 3 DFW STYLE

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by krwade3, Mar 2, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. krwade3

krwade3 Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 4, 2000
    Ok people have some firm information for you on the trip information for C3. For those of you that were at the meeting you know that I have been doing research on a charter bus and a total trip. For those that dont know I have been researching this for the past 5 months. Total trip cost per person is $450. This includes Quotes for the Charter Bus itself and Hotel.The ticket cost is estimated since I spoke with Jeanette Keblish W/ GEN CON and they do not have a actual ticket cost as of yet. So that you know I round the cost of tickets to $100 based on the fact they were $75 for the 3-day event last time.

I dont see the cost going up only down depending on what other deals we are able to work out with hotel and ticket cost or even a different charter service, but the actual charter bus IS RESERVED and basically all we need to do is find 49 committed people. The hotel Quote is also LOCKED I have around 15 confirmed including myself. So basically that leaves only 34 people and Im sure that I can include another 10 just in this forum alone and we STILL have 13 Months left to get the numbers we need.

Please feel free to contact me via PM with any questions and I will get back with you shortly.

Regards fellow Fans :D

AGAIN TEH QUOTES AND PRICES LISTED ARE LOCED WITH THE EXCEPTION OF TICKET COST THE ONLY OTHER COST YOU WOULD HAVE IS FOOD AND FUN

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.