main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Road trip: are any Fresno fanforcers interested in joining the Sacramento group to see digital AOTC?

Discussion in 'Archive: Fresno, CA' started by Aunt Jar Jar Mimah, Jun 20, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aunt Jar Jar Mimah

Aunt Jar Jar Mimah Jedi Master star 5

Oct 10, 1999
    Hi Fresno! I'm the city rep for Sacramento and want to invite you to see the digital AOTC in San Francisco with us at the Metreon theater on Saturday June 29th.

The Metreon just confirmed they'll still have the digital film then, and our fan force group is planning to drive into the city to see it together. Would you like to meet us at the theater for the same showing of the movie? Or you could plan to meet us in Sacramento and caravan with us. We're thinking afterward we could all get something to eat nearby. We're inviting the South Bay and San Francisco groups too.

The theater won't release the times for that Saturday until Wednesday June 26th. We can set the time we're all meeting in San Francisco then.

It should be a fun day. I hope we get to meet you! :D

2. Jedi-Finney

Jedi-Finney Jedi Master star 4

Mar 22, 2001
    damn, i wish i knew about this earlier, valens and i went to the metron yesterday! i might add it was really sweet! one of the best movie experiences i've ever had! i'd love to go but i dont think i'd be able to handle another road trip...

3. jedivalens

jedivalens Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 2, 2001
    yes we did see it last night and it ruled!! i cant afford another trip so soon but later in the future ill definitly go!

4. Jedi-Finney

Jedi-Finney Jedi Master star 4

Mar 22, 2001
    yeah if it was just the 6 bucks for the movie it would be fine, but you have to pay almost 20 bucks for parking, then food, and gas... i work at target, i'm not rich! lol.

5. Sparticus

Sparticus Jedi Youngling star 1

May 1, 2002
    I would love to go!!! But... unless something really great happens AND I win the lottery, there is no way I could make it *sob* I wanna goooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!! *runs off*

6. Aunt Jar Jar Mimah

Aunt Jar Jar Mimah Jedi Master star 5

Oct 10, 1999
    I'm sorry we missed you!

If anyone else can make it on Saturday, we're going to attend the 1:30 show.

Take care! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.