main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Before - Legends Road Trip (Dooku and Qui-Gon, drabbleset, humor...) Updated 1/9!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Star-Foozle, Dec 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BrentusofGath

BrentusofGath Jedi Master star 4

Aug 12, 2005
    SEE THE GALAXY'S LARGEST NERF

Somehow, I can't imagine there being that much interest in a giant nerf... not when there's so much... um, sand and scrub to look at. :D

Of course, as P.T. Barnum said, 'there's a sucker born every minute.' Words of wisdom from Mr. Barnum.

2. ardavenport

ardavenport Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 16, 2004
    Galaxy's Largest Nerf......[face_laugh] It's fun when the GFFA gets tacky. Poor Dooku having to put up with it, and his apprentice's enthusiasm for it.

3. Star-Foozle

Star-Foozle Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 24, 2006
    JediKaren: Thanks!

KELIA: Poor Dooku. No good deed goes unpunished. [face_laugh]

Jinngerbread: Yeah, this is gonna be a long trip for both of them. :p

Peeks: I'm glad this made you laugh. Dooku is so serious most of the time, it's fun to try to get some humor out of him. :)

Brentus: Haha, yeah. Rodside atractions are pretty abysmal. If they have the World's Largest Ball of Twine, a giant wooden nerf is almost expected. Anything to break up the monotony... *grins*

ardavenport: Oh, yeah, the GFFA can do tacky just fine. I imagine roadside attractions are of similar quality all over the universe. :p

...I'm heading out on another road trip of my own this week, so I'll have something up soon. By the way, happy Valentine's Day! [face_love]

4. EECHUUTA

EECHUUTA Jedi Master star 4

Mar 19, 2007
    This looks to be a fun and funny story. I was laughing quite a bit :p

I was on a couple of roadtrips before, I think the longest was about 400-500 miles I think. One of my favorite things about them was the oportunity to eat at local greasy-spoons along the way. Fortunitely the bathrooms were usually clean, though sometimes they weren't...[face_sick]
    P.s please put me on you PM list!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.