main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Road Trip! Star Wars Day - Sat. Jan 4, 2003 at Exploris in Raleigh

Discussion in 'Archive: Jacksonville, NC' started by TallonKaardgamer, Dec 15, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TallonKaardgamer

TallonKaardgamer Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 9, 2002
    Here's the official word off the Exloris.org web site. Everyone come on over and lets party!

Title - Star Wars Day at Exploris
    Date - Saturday, the 4th of January, 2003
    Time - 2:00 - 5:00pm
    Location - Exploris
    Description - 2:00 pm Costume Contest?The person with the best Star Wars costume gets 2 free passes to see Star Wars Episode 2: Attack of the Clones at the IMAX® Theatre at Exploris and a special Star Wars prize pack. Costumed participants receive free admission to Exploris museum.
    2:00 pm to 5:00pm: Star Wars CCG game demos and open play
    3:00 pm: Light saber dueling demonstration

Tallon Kaardgamer, Raleigh City Rep

2. JediKnight_Jerri

JediKnight_Jerri Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 7, 2002
    Sounds like we are going to have a blast. There's quite a few of us from J'Ville going to be there. I know some from Havlock will be there as well. We are so looking forward to this!!!!!!

3. UniversalDestiny

UniversalDestiny Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 25, 2001
    May I quote Leia from RotJ when I say "Count Me In".

4. JediSpike05

JediSpike05 Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 7, 2002
    Well-said by UniversalDestiny. Let me just say that I will be there as well!

5. Jar-JarBinks

Jar-JarBinks Jedi Youngling

Dec 12, 2002
    I'm looking so forward to the "Big Day". Still working on costumes. Very little time left. Helppp. Talk to you soon. :)

6. Jar-JarBinks

Jar-JarBinks Jedi Youngling

Dec 12, 2002
    Greetings All,
    I counted on being there but the way things look, there's no way I can squirm out of this one. Please let me know how it turns out. I want all the details @ our 3rd Official Meeting. Have enough fun for Rosie & I.. :( :( :( :(

7. JediKnight_Jerri

JediKnight_Jerri Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 7, 2002
    Jar-Jar, we had more fun than you & Rosie can possibly imagine!!! :) Sorry the empire had ya'll in it's clutches today! :( One thing is for sure......you & Rosie will get lots of details at our 3rd meeting tomorrow. We took lots of pics too! We will get them developed real soon & then ya'll can see them. Hang in there, there will be lots more functions to come. If need be, the rebels here in J'Ville will kidnap you & Rosie for the next one. :)

8. JediSpike05

JediSpike05 Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 7, 2002
    yeah JediKnight, that was one of the best days of my life! It was so fun. For those who didn't make it, I'm sorry.....you missed a really great day. But dont worry because we will be doing even more fun and better things in the future. Hope to see everyone later tonite at the meeting!

9. TallonKaardgamer

TallonKaardgamer Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 9, 2002
    We were honored ...that you joined us...! :D
    Wished all of you could have joined us, but you are very lucky to have had Jedi Knight Jerri as your fearless leader! We have not had that much fun in a long time. Yesterday was just the coolest!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.