Road trip to CB2

Discussion in 'Milwaukee, WI' started by Warriorpoet, Apr 25, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Warriorpoet Jedi Youngling

star 2
    On week to go!!!

I'm planning on, getting started around 5:00 am Thurday. I hopeing to be well past Eau Claire heading south before sun up. Figured it up as an eleven hour drive from Turtle Lake to Indy.(With rest stops).

I'll be driving a red Sunfire convertible with a Tie Interceptor hanging from the mirror.

Just wondering If anybody else will be on the road at that time?
  2. jedihexer Jedi Youngling

star 2
    I will be leaving at 5am also- a 6 hour drive! From Madison to Indy.

My group plans to see the starfighter exibet right away then relax and party.
  3. TheWampas1138 Jedi Padawan

star 4
    We're leaving around 9 or 10 am on Thursday, so we should be there in the afternoon. Not sure what we'll do that evening, other than make sure we have the way mapped out to the convention center, plus some friends from Missouri are staying at the same hotel. When is everyone leaving, by the way? We're headed back Monday morning sometime, so that we don't have to check out Sunday, load up the car and stuff, and we can relax and take our time.
  4. CaptMereel Jedi Youngling

star 3
    We are leaving Thursday around 9AM from Oconomowoc. I understand I65 is full of construction (and I've been caught on it before bumper-to-bumper) so we're thinking of finding another route (blast! 65 is the best, straight shot south to Indy once you get into the Hoosier state). We are staying at the Courtyard so if anyone wants to go out to supper that night, let me know and we'll figure something out. We are leaving Indy after the costume competition on Sunday.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.