main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Road Trip!!!!

Discussion in 'Archive: Pembroke, NC' started by UniversalDestiny, Dec 15, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. UniversalDestiny

UniversalDestiny Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 25, 2001
    Hello Spice Miners! Just your City Rep Checking in with a little information that may interest you. I know that some of you were bummed about not going to Raleigh on the 22nd to see the Hurricanes play. Let me ask you this! How would you like to go to Raleigh to hang out with the Raleigh, Jacksonville and 501st? Interested???
    Then Read Below....

Exploris Museum is hosting a Star Wars day on Saturday, January 4th from 1 to 5 pm. Costumes are allowed at this point, so break out your Jedi Robes, Force Pikes, Armor and get suited up. This is a Costume Day for those of us with Costumes.

Even Better!

Jacksonville has offered to have all of us carpool up together. I'm riding with the future City Rep of Jacksonville and tugging along my armor as well. We would meet in Jacksonville somewhere around 8:30-9:00 and then we'd drive up there to meet with Raleigh and the 501st.

Afterwards, we might head out to dinner before driving back to our little area of the Crystal Coast. I think this will be well worth it. We'd get to meet the 501st and hang out with Raleigh and Jacksonville.

I'll keep you updated on how things are.

I am definately going!

Interested? Voice Your Opinon!

-Jane

2. CrazyMike

CrazyMike Former Mod & RSA star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 4, 2000
    I wish that I can be there. I am sure that it will be alot of fun...

3. TallonKaardgamer

TallonKaardgamer Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 9, 2002
    Here's the official word on the Exploris web site:

Title - Star Wars Day at Exploris
    Date - Saturday, the 4th of January, 2003
    Time - 2:00 - 5:00pm
    Location - Exploris
    Description - 2:00 pm Costume Contest?The person with the best Star Wars costume gets 2 free passes to see Star Wars Episode 2: Attack of the Clones at the IMAX® Theatre at Exploris and a special Star Wars prize pack. Costumed participants receive free admission to Exploris museum.
    2:00 pm to 5:00pm: Star Wars CCG game demos and open play
    3:00 pm: Light saber dueling demonstration

Ya'll come over and party! 501st will be there!
    Tallon Kaardgamer - Raleigh city rep guy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.