main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

St. Lou, MO Road Trippin'

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by 1800CallAWookie, Jul 30, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1800CallAWookie

1800CallAWookie Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 23, 2000
    Hi all St. Louisans et al. I'm back again after another little break of no posts...just wanted to let you know I'm headed off to Toledo, OH this weekend for the opening of The Magic of Myth SW Exhibition with friends of mine. Sunday, 8/5 is opening day and Doug Chiang is going to be there for a program on Art of SW.

I am like totally pumped for this. If anyone else is going, let me know, maybe we can run into each other, or if anyone has seen the exhibit before, let me know what I should definitely see.

We're also hitting Cedar Point in Sandusky, so let me know if anyone has been there before so you can give me some pointers.

Thanks, and I will be sure to give a full recount if you guys want when I get back!

Jason

2. Blue_Viper

Blue_Viper Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 12, 2001
    I saw the Magic of Myth at the Smithsonian, and it was really good.

Be sure to check out the pre-production art, production art, and storyboards. I guess they will be lining the walls like at the Smithsonian, but could be in a different location depending on the venue.

Also the small models of the starships and vehicles are pretty cool. The speeder bike full size replica kicks butt!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.