Toronto Robot Chicken: Star Wars Episode II

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by grey_starr, Oct 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. grey_starr Jedi Master

star 4
    The second installment of the Robot Chicken Star Wars with be premiering on November 16th at 11:30 PM (Not sure for us though)

The first one was nominated for an Emmy! So we know this one should be even better!

Here is the link to the Announcement on StarWars.com http://www.starwars.com/fans/media/news20080723.html
  2. Styrofoam_Guy FF City Rep Toronto, ON Canada

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    I loved the first one. Hopefully this one will be just as good
  3. grey_starr Jedi Master

star 4
    The Family Guy SW Part 2: "Something, Something, Something, Dark Side" comes out soon doesn't it?

[image=http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/a/ae/SomethingDarkSidePoster.jpg]
  4. AKalel Jedi Knight

star 1
    Seth Green was on Conan last week and showed a clip looks pretty crazy. I heard the FG episode has been pushed back to Feb sweeps.

5. Styrofoam_Guy FF City Rep Toronto, ON Canada

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    I will have to find it online somewhere. I was not that impressed with the FG episode

6. AKalel Jedi Knight

star 1
    Last Friday episode 2 aired in my opinion it was not as good as episode as 1. Apparently early in Jan they will reair parts 1 & 2 back to back.

7. Styrofoam_Guy FF City Rep Toronto, ON Canada

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Yeah the first one seemed better with longer sketches. These seemed to be mostly short sketches

8. Spiderfan Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Nothing Robot Chicken ever does will ever beat Palpatine on the Phone with Vader. :p
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.