main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

TV Discussion Robot Chicken Star Wars special airing June 17th, 10pm, Cartoon Network

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Darth_Shpydar, Apr 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. _Sublime_Skywalker_

_Sublime_Skywalker_ Jedi Master star 4

May 8, 2004

It's a trap!

I looooved the blue elephant bit. "Including the hits Oooh!I have an average memory!"

2. mykillmyers

mykillmyers Jedi Master star 2

Feb 23, 2005
    It was definitely a good show. I was kind of partial to the Ponda Baba skit and the Bush and Lincoln fight.

3. G-FETT

G-FETT Chosen One star 7

Aug 10, 2001
  4. DarthMatter

DarthMatter Jedi Master star 3

Jul 12, 2004
    That was hysterical!! [face_laugh]

I thought it was going to be a bit like Chad Vader, but it was much funnier and more complex! Too many little moments to list here!
    [face_chicken][face_laugh]=D=

5. DARTH_MARK-22

DARTH_MARK-22 Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 11, 2003
    I like how Luke went to the Tosche Station to pick up some Power Converters. ;)

6. WookieeWarrior9

WookieeWarrior9 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 5, 2007
    I thought the whole Jar Jar ghost bit was the best part. I watched it several times on the DVR and each time I was on the verge of crying from laughing so hard. The last scene with him flailing around and dancing... oh my!

7. Gry Sarth

Gry Sarth Ex 2x Banhammer Wielding Besalisk Mod star 5

Jun 24, 1999
    I'm making some subtitles for it, but I can't make out what they say on some bits of the "Empire on Ice". Could anyone help me fill in these blanks?

Han - "Man, my nuts are freezing, ______________ this bitch."

C3PO - "His sensors ___________________ here, I'll take ____________________ ."

Probe Droid - "_____________ . You're so dumb."

All - "Here we are the Empire on ice. All those Rebels _____________ . Vader's not nice and the tauntaun..."

Thanks a lot.

8. Just_Joe

Just_Joe Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 9, 2002
    Go to REMOVED to watch each clip by themselves.

"He thinks he has the power to strangle us. Truth is....he doesnt! If he ever realized this he would kill us with his lightsaber! Thus to keep us safe, we we'll all pretend to be strangled."

G-FETT EDIT: We don't allow links to bootlegged material to be posted on this forum

9. Orrelios

Orrelios Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 21, 2005
    It was a really great Star Wars special, I had many favorte skits, among them the Ackbar Cereal and the Jar jar and Vader parts. The only thing I thought was a bit of a downer was that Yoda didn't get a part in the show.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.