main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Nash, TN Robot Chicken

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by JocastaNu3, Mar 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JocastaNu3

JocastaNu3 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 11, 2008
    Yea! Just bought Robot Chicken Star Wars. can't wait to watch it all again. I didnt' know there was a sequel. Wonder when it'll be released.

2. Lord_Kosh

Lord_Kosh Jedi Master star 3

Oct 20, 2005
    It has already aired...so if you have TIVO, you may be able to catch it when it randomly plays as a rerun on Adult Swim virtually any night. However, not sure when the DVD release of the sequel is...

3. JocastaNu3

Jun 11, 2008
    Hey,
    Thanks Kosh. Unfortunately I don't have tivo, but I am hoping the new one will be out soon. A couple months back, I must've seen airings of all of them, back to back, because it seemed like an hour or longer, and it must've included the sequel, because when I watched this one, I didnt' see the ones I'd seen before.
    Anyway, very funny. Glad Lucas did his own voice and thinks it's funny. The Emperor getting the call from Vader about the Death Star is the funniest.

4. Lord_Kosh

Oct 20, 2005
    Some of them are in the regular episodes...like the death star phone call. It was great that Lucas was part of it. In the interview, Lucas said he was excited to see the action-figure of him.

Did you see the Family Guy version of Episode IV?

5. JocastaNu3

Jun 11, 2008
    Hey,
    Haven't seen all of the Family Guy one yet, just maybe a few mins. Very hard to watch family Guy with kids around, and it's so funny too. Maybe one day we'll catch up, and we for sure want to see what all they did with SW. So many shows, so little time.... thank goodness you can watch a lot online and buy the seasons. can't wait to do that with Clone Wars.

6. Lord_Kosh

Oct 20, 2005
    Me Too! I think I have seen enough of the Clone Wars on Cartoon Network that I can safely say, I will buy them. =D=

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.