main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Roch, NY Rochester Filmmaker

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by PARKERFILMS, Dec 14, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PARKERFILMS

PARKERFILMS Jedi Youngling

Dec 11, 2004
    Hello all, I found out about you guys when I saw your booth at the Toy Convention at the Village gate. I am a HUGE Star Wars fan. I am also a filmmaker. Star Wars is one of the films that made me go to film school. You can check out my films at lordofthedead.com I also do fx and costume work. Whats your favorite SW charachter? Mine is Bosk. :), I know, figures huh? Lol.

2. Doc_Bev

Doc_Bev Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 28, 2003
    Welcome and thanks for stopping by!

You might be interested to know that we're planning a fan film festival at this year's Astronomicon. It might be a good place to promote your films too.

I've never been able to pin down one favorite SW characters... I'd probably have to go with Princess Leia though if I really had to make a choice.

Are you thinking of attending Celebration III?

~Doc_Bev

3. STAR-WARS-FREAK-JPB

STAR-WARS-FREAK-JPB Jedi Master star 4

May 27, 2001
    Glad you stopped in. Great to hear from another local fan. My fav. would be Han followed closely by Jar Jar. Hope to maybe meet you at future chapter events.

4. TD-027

TD-027 Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 27, 2004
    Hey,
    Glad you stopped by and enjoyed our table.... My favorite SW Character is anything to do with Stormtroopers...... ie: Stormtrooper, Sandtrooper, Scoutrooper ect. ect.....

Duane
    TD-2709

5. PARKERFILMS

PARKERFILMS Jedi Youngling

Dec 11, 2004
    Im always up for festivals I might have the free time to go this year. I gotta admit Episode 1 and 2 are a bitter dissapointment to me. Ive been a fan of 4-6 since I was a wee lad. I live in Vegas now and was home in Rochester to visit the family for Thanksgiving. Im hoping the return of Vader will at least heal the wounds on episode 1.

And yes, Jar Jar is my mortal enemy....lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.