Syra, NY Rochester hosting a Party

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Karate-Jedi, Dec 11, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthArjuna Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    But I don't see the directions. I see a Rochester splash screen, and that's it- no links anywhere.

Edit: Nevermind, got it. I was looking at the wrong link.
  2. lgtsbr Force Ghost

star 4
    ok DA - I was just going to check the link to make sure everything was ok.

Please be sure to print out the phone numbers as well - this way if you get lost or need help you can get a hold of either Chris or myself

see everyone tomorrow

Dave
  3. Karate-Jedi Jedi Master

star 3
    Sorry I couldn't make it today. The drive was too long in the clapped out motor that I have. I hope everyone had a good time and I hope to meet up with everyone at another meeting during the year.

Ian
  4. strawbary Syracuse CR, RSA Emeritus

star 5
    I couldnt go either Ian, ........Hope to see you at the meeting ! :)
  5. Darth_Vishnu Jedi Master

star 1
    The party/picnic was very, very nice. I met a lot of awesome people. I can't belive how many people actually were there. I was exspecting 7-10 people and there ended up being about 20 or so. There where some very nice and VERY exspensive lightsabers. Also a few fun fights. Sorry to all of you all couldn't make it, I know you all would of loved it.

Darth Vishnu
  6. LilLadyVader Jedi Knight

star 1
    Yes, a big thank you to our Rochester friends for inviting us and putting on a great party! Hope to see you all again soon. -Carrie
  7. Padawan_Drogon Jedi Knight

star 1
    Had a great time yesterday. The Rochester folks were very hospitable and made us feel confortable right away. I enjoyed socializing with many of them as well as members of other chapters. Thanks to Primerodo (probably spelled that wrong) for tips on lightsaber fighting, something I hadn't tried before. The location was easy to get to with ample parking. Already looking forward to next year's gathering.
  8. Primrodo Force Ghost

star 4
    You are most welcome Gordan :) With a little time and practice you can take out Andrew ;)

Nice seeing you guys!
  9. Ancient_Guardian Jedi Knight

star 1
    hey guys!, sorry i couldnt go to the rochester party...i had to go to a scout event i kinda forgot about...and im a potrol leader so i neaded to go.

HEY!!! i'm building my own light saber!!! my older brother is a tech student and hase a bunch of laths and stuff he can use to make me one so i asked him to make me a light saber....AND HE SEAD YESSS!!...so we sat down and disined a light saber on paper and then we made it agean in Inventor and he is going to start work on it(i have to buy the parts...)he sead with what i whant it will take him about 3 weeks to finnish all the computer disign and then only about 3 hours to put to geather after each part is finnished!!!! you can tell im happy :) and after its dun its going to look REALLY cool :cool:!!!
  10. lgtsbr Force Ghost

star 4
    Hey Guys

I got some pics posted here. They are the low res versions so if you want the high res stuff just let me know

Dave
  11. DarthArjuna Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Guardian- Awesome! Looking forward to seeing the final project!
  12. Padawan_Drogon Jedi Knight

star 1
    Great pictures, Dave. Thanks for sharing them with us.

Sounds good, Mike. I'm envious. :cool:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.