main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Syra, NY Rochester hosting a Party

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Karate-Jedi, Dec 11, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthArjuna

DarthArjuna Jedi Knight star 5

Aug 14, 2002
    But I don't see the directions. I see a Rochester splash screen, and that's it- no links anywhere.

Edit: Nevermind, got it. I was looking at the wrong link.

2. lgtsbr

lgtsbr Jedi Master star 4

Nov 4, 2002
    ok DA - I was just going to check the link to make sure everything was ok.

Please be sure to print out the phone numbers as well - this way if you get lost or need help you can get a hold of either Chris or myself

see everyone tomorrow

Dave

3. Karate-Jedi

Karate-Jedi Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 4, 2003
    Sorry I couldn't make it today. The drive was too long in the clapped out motor that I have. I hope everyone had a good time and I hope to meet up with everyone at another meeting during the year.

Ian

4. strawbary

strawbary Syracuse CR, RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 11, 2002
    I couldnt go either Ian, ........Hope to see you at the meeting ! :)

5. Darth_Vishnu

Darth_Vishnu Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 12, 2003
    The party/picnic was very, very nice. I met a lot of awesome people. I can't belive how many people actually were there. I was exspecting 7-10 people and there ended up being about 20 or so. There where some very nice and VERY exspensive lightsabers. Also a few fun fights. Sorry to all of you all couldn't make it, I know you all would of loved it.

Darth Vishnu

6. LilLadyVader

LilLadyVader Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 2, 2000
    Yes, a big thank you to our Rochester friends for inviting us and putting on a great party! Hope to see you all again soon. -Carrie

7. Padawan_Drogon

Padawan_Drogon Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 17, 2003
    Had a great time yesterday. The Rochester folks were very hospitable and made us feel confortable right away. I enjoyed socializing with many of them as well as members of other chapters. Thanks to Primerodo (probably spelled that wrong) for tips on lightsaber fighting, something I hadn't tried before. The location was easy to get to with ample parking. Already looking forward to next year's gathering.

8. Primrodo

Primrodo Jedi Master star 4

Jun 23, 2002
    You are most welcome Gordan :) With a little time and practice you can take out Andrew ;)

Nice seeing you guys!

9. Ancient_Guardian

Ancient_Guardian Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 25, 2003
    hey guys!, sorry i couldnt go to the rochester party...i had to go to a scout event i kinda forgot about...and im a potrol leader so i neaded to go.

HEY!!! i'm building my own light saber!!! my older brother is a tech student and hase a bunch of laths and stuff he can use to make me one so i asked him to make me a light saber....AND HE SEAD YESSS!!...so we sat down and disined a light saber on paper and then we made it agean in Inventor and he is going to start work on it(i have to buy the parts...)he sead with what i whant it will take him about 3 weeks to finnish all the computer disign and then only about 3 hours to put to geather after each part is finnished!!!! you can tell im happy :) and after its dun its going to look REALLY cool :cool:!!!

10. lgtsbr

lgtsbr Jedi Master star 4

Nov 4, 2002
    Hey Guys

I got some pics posted here. They are the low res versions so if you want the high res stuff just let me know

Dave

11. DarthArjuna

DarthArjuna Jedi Knight star 5

Aug 14, 2002
    Guardian- Awesome! Looking forward to seeing the final project!

12. Padawan_Drogon

Padawan_Drogon Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 17, 2003
    Great pictures, Dave. Thanks for sharing them with us.

Sounds good, Mike. I'm envious. :cool:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.