main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Roch, NY Rochester Knighthawks

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by CONFUZED, Nov 16, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CONFUZED

CONFUZED Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 3, 2003
    I was doing some research this afternoon and found out that the Rochester Knighthawks are playing a preseason exhibition game on Saturday December 6 at 7:35 against Arizona. All general admission seats are free of charge. Dave and I are planning on going and if anyone else would like to join us, we'd be happy to make it a group outing. Fans can pick up tickets starting Monday, November 17th at the Knighthawks Office in The Blue Cross Arena, Locker Room Sports and at all Chase-Pitkin stores.

For those of you who don't know what the knighthawks are, it's a rather violent game of indoor lacrosse

I'll be going tomorrow sometime, I hope, to get some tickets- but it promises to be a fun night- at least it was last year! Let me know what you think!

2. STAR-WARS-FREAK-JPB

STAR-WARS-FREAK-JPB Jedi Master star 4

May 27, 2001
    Thats the only Sport I actaully like to watch. Its fun. I just called my parrents and they have a church party to go to that day. They would have loved to come though. I want to go. Lets make it a club outing. Are the free tickets numbered? If so lets try and get some together. We can all wear our shirts. :p

3. lgtsbr

lgtsbr Jedi Master star 4

Nov 4, 2002
    The tickets were not numbered last year - it is a general addmission thing.

If we get the majority of the group to go then we should think about car pooling - cause parking can get expensive.

4. CONFUZED

Oct 3, 2003
    Ok- let's bump this up as a reminder for those who have not gotten their tickets....

If you want to go to the lacrosse game with us, it is next Saturday night at 7:30 - it would probably be easier to car pool if you want to meet here - that way we can all sit together! PM me or post here if you're going so we can make sure we get enough rides for the group!

5. lgtsbr

Nov 4, 2002
    If we are going to carpool then I suggest meeting at 6:30 at our place - this way we have enough time to get downtown, park, get to the arena, and get seats together

Should be a blast!

Dave

6. STAR-WARS-FREAK-JPB

May 27, 2001
    Doh! I keep forgetting. I am going to try for a ticket tomorrow.

7. STAR-WARS-FREAK-JPB

May 27, 2001
    I got a ticket, they got tons. What time do you want to meet at your place? To bad my parrents cant go. They got some church party thing to go to.

8. lgtsbr

Nov 4, 2002
    Hey Jeff

Read about 3 posts up

Dave

9. lgtsbr

Nov 4, 2002
    well - its Tuesday and I think we should make a list of who has tickets, who has extra tickets, and who still needs tickets.

Dave - Has Ticket
    Nik - Has Ticket
    Kait - Hold Ticket Till Friday
    Heather (Kait's Friend) - Hold Ticket Till Friday

We also have 2 extras right now.

This way we can make sure everyone who is going has a ticket and a ride if needed.

Dave

10. Otto_den_Ktulu

Otto_den_Ktulu North Ridge Event Coordinator star 5

Jan 19, 2002
    Umm, I don't think I'm going to Niagara this weekend, cause I didn't sign up for it. I'll probably go in February or March. But I'm working til 9 on Friday, so I can't go anyways. Sorry...+

11. CONFUZED

Oct 3, 2003
    Hey Chris - look at the date - the game is on Saturday!!

12. DarthCrambette

DarthCrambette Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 6, 2002
    All right, well as I told Dave earlier I just got called to tonight to babysit on Saturday so since I'm poor and all that other good junk, I need to do that instead.

13. STAR-WARS-FREAK-JPB

May 27, 2001
    I have a ticket.

14. Otto_den_Ktulu

Jan 19, 2002
    I talked to my manager last night, they're doing the scedules today, and I asked if I could be put on day shift for Saturday, so I'll find out if they put me on day or night when I go into work today. I'll keep you posted ;)

15. CONFUZED

Oct 3, 2003
    Hey Everybody-
    I have some bad news! The game was cancelled for tomorrow night. :(

http://www.knighthawks.net/

I'm not sure what everyone wants to do - I'm sure we can all still get together and do something, even if it's movies or decorating at the apartment - let me know!!!!

16. Otto_den_Ktulu

Jan 19, 2002
    Hey, well even if we do do something tomorrow night, I can't go, I'm workin from 1-9. Fun huh? :D I have Sunday off though, so I can be there as long as possible ;)

17. Mara-Jade-Skywalker

Mara-Jade-Skywalker Jedi Grand Master star 5

Aug 21, 2000
    So, tomorrow night we're going to decorate/make some food since the game was cancelled. Because I said so. :p

18. STAR-WARS-FREAK-JPB

May 27, 2001
    DOH!!! I was all psyched. Free entertainment, denied. I will still come over, since I will not be making it Sunday. I can show off my new Jango Lunch box and Diecast Mecha Godzilla 2003 or "Kiryu". I know its not SW but I do not care, Its cool. Someday I am going to bring over some anime and make you all watch it. Like Ranma 1/2. What time? I will bring Gremlins, its a Christmas movie.

19. CONFUZED

Oct 3, 2003
    We can still start around 6:30pm - I know Nicky and I are going to start baking Christmas cookies and making French silk pies for the meeting tomorrow - amd anyone that wants to help is more than welcome!!

I would also like to start decorating if we can - there is a contest in the complex for decorating - I think we could put up a great display with all of our imaginations!!

Nicky and I decided that since we won't need parking money tonight that we should have a big pizza party, so bring your parking money so we can put it towards a pizza instead!!

If you have any questions, PM me or call the apartment! I hope to see everyone later!

20. HothGirl

HothGirl Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 23, 2002
    Oohhh....I've always wanted to watch Ranma 1/2 but I never knew anyone that had it. :D

21. Padawan_adri

Padawan_adri Jedi Knight star 5

Sep 14, 2001
    what about HP? :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.