main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Roch, NY Rochester Members Please Read

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by STAR-WARS-FREAK-JPB, Apr 17, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. STAR-WARS-FREAK-JPB

STAR-WARS-FREAK-JPB Jedi Master star 4

May 27, 2001
    All memebers of the Rebellion please go to this thread on the Yahoo group http://movies.groups.yahoo.com/group/rochesterrebellion/message/130

2. Doc_Bev

Doc_Bev Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 28, 2003
    Who is the administrator for the Yahoo group? I get the digest emails periodically, but I can't seem to log into the group itself. Could whoever administrates this please look for nicky_blum (my yahoo ID) and see if I'm a member of the group according to Yahoo?

Thanks!
    ~Doc_Bev

3. TD-027

TD-027 Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 27, 2004
    Hey Jeff,
    Yahoo must be having Issues, I can't log in as of 2:30 but, I can't log into My 501st group either so I think its an overall Yahoo issue. I'll try again soon!

TD-027 (Duane)

4. HothGirl

HothGirl Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 23, 2002
    I'm an admin...I guess... o_O

Anyway, I do agree that it was probably yahoo having issues. I checked the settings and everything looks right.

Also, I checked a couple of the bounce histories (it shows your bounces from all the other yahoo groups your a member of - not what group, just that there have been bounces) and if you haven't been getting group mail from yahoo, you should poke around with your settings. You will possibly have to reactivate your group memberships. If there are too many bounces, they'll suspend any incoming messages until you reactivate it.

But as of tonight everything looks to be in order...

5. Doc_Bev

Doc_Bev Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 28, 2003
    OK I've figured it out...
    I had forgotten that there was a mix-up some where along the line and I ended up with both nickyblum and nicky_blum as Yahoo IDs. I've now been able to log on to the Rebellion's Yahoo group. Not that there was too much to see, but it just annoyed me [face_frustrated] that I was able to get the digest emails - but not log in!
    And surprisingly, I'm not bouncing at the moment. It does seem like every couple weeks I (and other RR users) have to reactivate their accounts due to bouncing... Quite annoying. [face_frustrated]
    But I feel better now! :)

~Doc_Bev

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.