main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

OOC Rocketjock Eatery (A Star Wars: Intervention OOC/OOG discussion thread)

Discussion in 'Role Playing Resource' started by Bravo, Apr 5, 2011.

1. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    How is everyone doing? Its been a bit quiet it looks like.

Bardan_Jusik, you doing okay? Our little sub needs some going, like the little yellow submarine. :p

2. Bardan_Jusik

Bardan_Jusik Former Manager star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 14, 2009
    Yeah doing well, I'm working on getting a post in either tomorrow or Wednesday.

[​IMG]

3. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    Good to hear. The disadvantage of not having my laptop anymore, I can't post from vacation.

4. SWBob

SWBob Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 19, 2003
    Im having some computer issues as well. All i have to post from is my phone. I might get access wed. Or thurs.

5. tyratoku

tyratoku Jedi Knight star 1

May 10, 2005
    Haha you could have PM'd me if you needed information about Kilo or his ship or anything. I check the website probably 3-4 times a day at least and could have gotten back to you pretty quickly. Oh well.

6. Falcon

Falcon Chosen One star 10

Feb 7, 2002
    Is anyone waiting on tags from me?

I'm having internet issues at home. I think it's time to change a couple of cords out or the modem is dieing on me. Not sure which yet. Everything is connecting to the modem but is extremely slow and will stop responding on and off. It could be the cords. We'll see..

7. Bardan_Jusik

Dec 14, 2009
    My post is in. Hopefully I got the "relationship" between Fress and Jeth somewhat close to right. If not, well it was just one line and Jeth's exasperation could be construed as being with Atin instead as that point. ;)

[​IMG]

8. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    I'm not so sure on that one. Even Jeth will hold back the Squadron when he needs to and I'm sure he would understand that....

Atin is an impatient one and that only leads to reckless acts ;)

9. Bardan_Jusik

Dec 14, 2009
    I meant just the adversarial nature of their relationship, not the tactics involved.

[​IMG]

10. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    ah okay

yeah they don't see eye to eye and disagree on how things should run due to different background training which leads to disagreements galore but before they left Actualize station something changed in their relationship a little... not sure if it was good or not at this point....

Mitthy needs to come back and help me figure that part out ;)

Mitth_Fisto

11. Bardan_Jusik

Dec 14, 2009
    OK, that's kind of what I figured. Yeah it would be good if Mitthy had more time. But DRL strikes us all at some point.

[​IMG]

12. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    I miss Mitthy :(

they did some tests on my line, I should be getting a new modem in a day or two...

13. Mitth_Fisto

Mitth_Fisto Chosen One star 6

Sep 29, 2005
    In this instance Havah disagrees with Fress' stance of 'playing it safe' when their comrads lives are on the line on the ground. Basically that she is trading their possible lives in leaving them danger to better pad her own chances of survival. Bardan, feel free to add Havah giving a 'Go' in a one min count if you like with the added flair that he still outranked Fress' 'politician coddling humans' s-foils ;) He might be on edge considering he still doesn't have access to his crutch just yet :p

Also, I miss you lot as well, hope to be back soon if things would just pan out.

Tim Battershell and Bardan_Jusik like this.
  14. Bardan_Jusik

Dec 14, 2009
    Take care of yourself first Mitthy, I know you will be back with us as soon as you can.

[​IMG]

15. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    you completely misread into that one. Thanks [face_plain]

16. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    Hang in there Mitth! My prayers are with you. :)

17. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    Falcon, Lasso and company wouldn't be able to identify who is who in the battle. So, with them trying to keep a low profile, they wouldn't respond to any comm traffic either. But I do think you'll be able to locate a rogue landing craft making its way off planet. ;)

18. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    Falcon, I set up the scenario for you. Squadron of TIEs on a disable mission for the Luck's Gamble.

19. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    Bravo Is the Alpha strike still a go or does Fress have to take the long way around to avoid the barriage?

20. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    The alpha strike is not effecting any ground elements or planetary starfighter combat. It is strictly a space battle element in this case. It should be done now, though, since Alpha Strikes are one big short strike against a target.

Sith-I-5, I have reedited Tim Williams' physical appearance back to the way we had it; no photo and the good old man we all knew with the beard. You may view the Quick Reference for the update. :)

Sith-I-5 likes this.
  21. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    The reason I'm asking is because Fress and Josch are onboard the Allegience..... so techinically they would be caught in the crossfire if they left during the Alpha Strike. Last I checked you never did say it was done and over with.... You left it in firing range in 30 seconds... Bravo

or do I assume it's all taken place?

22. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    Let me finish that post, Falcon. I had totally forgot about that! Thank you for the heads-up!

23. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    Character sheets all caught up to date in the Quick Reference. :)

24. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    Thanks Bravo :)

as soon as Fress and Josch ( I have Macs permission to move him off the Allegiance) are off the Allegiance, the plan is to go planetside asap

CPL_Macja likes this.
  25. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    Posted Falcon. You may launch at will and at any time during that post. I left it open for you.