1. Oh hai Guest!

Welcome to the RPF!

OOC Rocketjock Eatery (A Star Wars: Intervention OOC/OOG discussion thread)

Discussion in 'Role Playing Resource' started by Bravo, Apr 5, 2011.

Moderators: Penguinator, Ramza
  1. Sith-I-5 Force Ghost

star 5
    Working on another epilogue, to get in before the lock.
    Heavy Isotope likes this.
  2. Heavy Isotope Jedi Master

star 3
    I'm loving everyone's epilogues, can't wait for echoes!
    Bardan_Jusik likes this.
  3. Sith-I-5 Force Ghost

star 5
    Great epilogue, Bardan.

Really picked up after the Manda'lor accepted Taab's Merc work as equivalent to fighting the Empire.

Nice emotions, and good seeing Atin getting his own ship.
  4. Bardan_Jusik Mand'alor / Moderator of the EUC and SWC

Manager
    star 9
    Thank you.

The Crusader really was too big. I hated to lose it, but it made sense for the game moving forward. Figured Atin getting his own ship would allow for some character growth on the Mando's part.

[IMG]
  5. Bravo Force Ghost

star 5
    Hey all, DRL has had my number the last few days. I'm back though, so I'm playing catch up. :)
  6. Bravo Force Ghost

star 5
    I know, the link works weird. There's a scrolling menu with the music on the front page, you have to scroll through the songs to find it. :)
  7. Sith-I-5 Force Ghost

star 5
    Then maybe do an easier link, or tell the intro readers they are going to have to navigate a different web page to get the full out of your intro post. Or, and this is my personal favourite, don't have the link in the first place.

I don't know how to put it, but I was in a reflective mood this week, thinking about Yav, and it occurred to me that a number of my characters are leaving Intervention with an intention to commit violence against someone in the future.

Yavscout, if those fraggers in the white or black robes materialise on the Johnny Boy for a third time, won't find the elf in a welcoming mood. The ******-******* who took his droid are going down hard.

Sounil and Nate liked King Alex the Just. Whoever took him out needs to look over their shoulder.

Mitch Nifesta, from his epilogue, hasn't taken the loss of his newest recruit, at all well. One of our new crew has not made a friend.
    Bravo and Heavy Isotope like this.
  8. Bravo Force Ghost

star 5
    We also started a new intro as well Sith, so that link and music/intro may not be used.
  9. Bravo Force Ghost

star 5
    Okay, to working on the End Credits I go! Please take a moment to read through them. All Epilogues should be posted by now; Echoes will be starting this weekend, if all things work out.
  10. Mitth_Fisto Force Ghost

star 5
    Nuts. I missed the epilogue posting period. I had a grand ole' meeting all planned out, maybe I'll write it up as a flashback for the next game.
  11. Heavy Isotope Jedi Master

star 3
    Hurrah for the closing of a great story and the countdown to the beginning of another! :)
  12. Sith-I-5 Force Ghost

star 5
    End of an era. Fantastic job everyone.

Perhaps starting my CS from scratch was the wrong idea. Maybe I should tack the new areas onto my one in the library thread.
  13. Vehn Force Ghost

star 4
    Great wrap up of Intervention. Looking forward to being more active for Echoes in Eternity.
  14. Bravo Force Ghost

star 5
    FYI all (especially staff today), I have a busy day ahead of me. I will be gone to a Rocky Mountain Fan Force meeting much of the day today and flag football this morning. I will be back online tonight. :)
  15. Bravo Force Ghost

star 5
    Hey all, I'm back from the RMFF meeting. Flag football was more like catch today. ;)

With that said, all players and staff from Intervention, please post your updated character sheets in Echoes. Please submit a copy of your character sheet, however, to me over PM before posting, so I can check through the new section and make sure it is all completed correctly. :)
  16. Bravo Force Ghost

star 5
    ATTENTION ALL PLAYERS AND STAFF

The Intervention (Quick Reference) has received a major update today to help our new and returning players navigate the game's extensive history and information! :)
  17. Bardan_Jusik Mand'alor / Moderator of the EUC and SWC

Manager
    star 9
    I'll make sure to get my Character Sheets fixed and off to you by tomorrow @Bravo.

[IMG]
  18. Bravo Force Ghost

star 5
  19. Bardan_Jusik Mand'alor / Moderator of the EUC and SWC

Manager
    star 9
  20. Bravo Force Ghost

star 5
  21. Bravo Force Ghost

star 5
    The Mercs' Ships & Vehicles has been upgraded in the Quick Reference. :)
  22. Bravo Force Ghost

star 5
    Updated the Bantha II with an additional slugthrower and extra survival gear for an extra person.
  23. Sith-I-5 Force Ghost

star 5
    Granted that Bardan's CS has inspired me a bit, for some reason I am finding it easier to write up Deputy's stats and bio than Yavs'. The words are coming much easier:

The droid adopted a shark that got washed up on Port Haven's shore, soon after Yav joined the Mercs. Sharks eat meat.
    If the Johnny Boy's canteen still has the same walk-in deep freeze, there is hidden, the armour-plated lower leg of a shadow stormtrooper that Deputy and Lyra encountered aboard the Strident Haze.
    The droid won't be claiming ownership of it any time soon, as part of a cunning survival plan.

Character Sheets for Yavscout and Deputy PMed. Needs work on line spacing, I see.
    Last edited by Sith-I-5, Nov 19, 2013
  24. Heavy Isotope Jedi Master

star 3
    I am loving to read all the CS you guys are submitting, it's making me really excited for the start! Can't wait to see Yavscout's too, though I don't know who Deputy is. :p

Yeah I get a lot of bugs with the spacing between paragraphs. Blargh!
  25. Bravo Force Ghost

star 5
    Yea Heavy, sometimes the boards don't work perfectly. But much better then the old boards! :)
    Heavy Isotope likes this.
Moderators: Penguinator, Ramza