main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

OOC Rocketjock Eatery (A Star Wars: Intervention OOC/OOG discussion thread)

Discussion in 'Role Playing Resource' started by Bravo, Apr 5, 2011.

1. Heavy Isotope

Heavy Isotope Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 10, 2013
    Actually no, I just do some technical work for a contractor. Bit of a gruff old man, but at least he trusts me enough to do menial maintenance. :p

I'm still waiting to hear back about that overnight job I want. O.O But thank you for asking Sithy.[:D]

Sith-I-5 likes this.
  2. Sith-I-5

Sith-I-5 Force Ghost star 6

Aug 14, 2002
    Okay, well best of luck with that.

Looking forward to when I have to pass you three the Dock 29 info.

Heavy Isotope likes this.
  3. Heavy Isotope

Oct 10, 2013
    Looking forward to playing some strange music in a Hutt's den, sans Leah's slave outfit.... :p

4. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    Ohhh, I was looking forward to that outfit! *wanders off in a huff*

5. Heavy Isotope

Oct 10, 2013
    [face_shame_on_you] Tch tch Sithy. :p

6. Skywalker_T-65

Skywalker_T-65 Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 19, 2009
    I'll probably get a post up at some point today.

7. Mitth_Fisto

Mitth_Fisto Chosen One star 6

Sep 29, 2005
    Hopefully I'll get another post up for you Grey later, just had to keep Havah moving along with the rest of us as well. ;)

8. greyjedi125

greyjedi125 Chosen One star 6

Apr 29, 2002
    No rush at all my friend. Just glad to see Havah didn't become mulched after that visit.

9. Mitth_Fisto

Sep 29, 2005
    That's the joy of old information sources, you never know which way they'll turn on you. . .until they do ;)

greyjedi125 likes this.
  10. greyjedi125

Apr 29, 2002
    *yeah double post*[face_whistling] ( oh, nvm...Mitth beat me to it!) [face_relieved]:)

Mhm. Thanks Lasso, next time make the blind man wear a placard!:oops:[face_laugh]:p *(j/k)

11. Mitth_Fisto

Sep 29, 2005
    There are plenty of blind species in the galaxy, although unlike a Gotal he doesn't have the horns to properly pull of a deceptive 'sight'. I look forward to seeing how you deal with more aspects of such a seeing and feeling :D

12. greyjedi125

Apr 29, 2002
    Have 'Force Sight' as a default is making things quite interesting for sure. And then, there's this:
    ...or horror of horror it could spark an interspecies romance that would span the stars and coat the galaxy with the darkest matter ever conceived. . .glitter! [face_laugh][face_laugh]

Thanks, Mitth_Fisto. I nearly spilled my morning tea! That was pretty darn hilarious! Now I must run off to work. See ya'll laters![face_peace]

13. Heavy Isotope

Oct 10, 2013
    Hahahaha I hate glitter. :p I'm halfway through finals, so I'll be able to put more thoughtful posts in soon. XD

greyjedi125 likes this.
  14. Mitth_Fisto

Sep 29, 2005
    I am to please Grey :cool:

Yeah, I despise glitter, my Mom for some reason doesn't really understand why, but it is my top ten worst inventions that ever caught on [face_bleh] I had glitter stuck on my body for a month after I got a couple cards coated in the stuff, not to mention you cannot clean it all up in under a year of first exposure. *Shudders* I am so glad SW isn't buried in glitter like some things (and JJ Abrams better not alter it any further)

15. Heavy Isotope

Oct 10, 2013
    Does your mom teach elementary school? :p

So much glitter. [face_hypnotized]

I can't stand it either.

16. Mitth_Fisto

Sep 29, 2005
    No but she has in the past worked in nurseries, and with elementary aged or younger kids just because she likes to.

You know that is something I haven't really seen in SW, the educational system. I might have to use something about a school in an up coming post just to do it.

17. greyjedi125

Apr 29, 2002
    So, does glitterstim actually....y'know....glitter? :p

( not trying to overthink all the crazyness that could possibly be going down in the next few posts.....so feeling the mode!! )
    :D[face_dancing]

18. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    And while the glitter convo has been going on, I was doing internal Michael Caine in The Italian Job impressions, representing Yav if he asked Atin to get the trapped driver out of the overturned digger:

"You were only supposed to blow the ****** doors off!"

Yeah, I don't get the practicalities of glitter on cards; glitter on cakes, particularly recent styles of iced cupcake(?), where a covering of glitter seems akin to pasting go-faster stripes on a car; and the weird dating idea that men will be attracted to glitter on faces!

Mitth_Fisto likes this.
  19. Bardan_Jusik

Bardan_Jusik Former Manager star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 14, 2009
    Sorry Sith, been busy over here lately. I am going to get a response in tomorrow though.

[​IMG]

20. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    No worries. I can wait a day.

Besides, got a work Christmas event tomorrow, so might have knock on effect.

Bardan_Jusik likes this.
  21. Vehn

Vehn Force Ghost star 4

Sep 14, 2009
    greyjedi125, I'll get you a TAG in a day or so. If you need to do something with blind ole Mahaben don't let me slow you down ;)

22. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    You know, just reading all of this is funny enough. Who needs comedy? You have the Rocketjock! :p

23. greyjedi125

Apr 29, 2002
    No worries, Vehn. I'm quite alright with waiting. Quality always, except when delirious with sleep! I-);)

And yeah, def digging the side dish of humor....Joker style!! [face_skull]:p

24. Bardan_Jusik

Bardan_Jusik Former Manager star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 14, 2009
    meh, not real happy with it but I posted. At least i'm not holding anyone up now. Let me know if I messed anything up there Bravo or Sith-I-5 and I can go back and fix it.

[​IMG]

25. Heavy Isotope

Oct 10, 2013
    Are you doing ok Bardan?