main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

OOC Rocketjock Eatery (A Star Wars: Intervention OOC/OOG discussion thread)

Discussion in 'Role Playing Resource' started by Bravo, Apr 5, 2011.

1. Vehn

Vehn Force Ghost star 4

Sep 14, 2009
    Merry Christmas!

2. Heavy Isotope

Heavy Isotope Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 10, 2013
    Christmas is over <cracks whip> back to writing!

Just kidding, I hope you all had a great day yesterday. :)

3. Mitth_Fisto

Mitth_Fisto Chosen One star 6

Sep 29, 2005
    Indeed. Post is up, by your command :p

4. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    Lol I am back! All this weekend and tonight! :cool:

5. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    Okay all, I want to explain something really quick, as to avoid confusion later on. ;) I am spending a lot of time working on the Terran Federation for the Quick Reference. I know it doesn't seem like it, but most of it is offline work. Why am I spending so much time on it? Completely OOC information, but in the next stages of the game, the Terran Federation will play a very important role in the game. And I have to get them up to speed and ready to go when we hit that storyline next (spoiler there). Plus, get the Kingdom of Jod story bits in position at the same time of the Terran Federation storyline. So, in short, sorry if you don't see me online a lot these last few days, I've been doing a lot of offline work preparing it for online.

With all of that said, I have a game of flag football this morning (leaving in 30 minutes), then church tonight at 6pm (it's 8:30am here now). I will be working on the Library stuff today around those two events, then later tonight after church, I will be responding to tags. Sunday I have church in the morning, then my buddy is coming over to look at my computer, then I'll be online again.

You guys are doing all a wonderful job! :)

On a side note, if anyone wants to add me on Facebook, just let me know and I'll PM you the info. Mitth_Fisto and greyjedi125 and I are friends on Facebook, so we get to bug each other outside of the game too. :p

6. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    I've started the Liberty-class Assault Ship in the Quick Reference under the Terran Federation. Thoughts so far (especially the drawing and weapon load out on the drawing)? I will finish the stats later today/tonight. :)

7. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    Added the Vulture-class Low Altitude Utility Transport to the Terran Federation. I started on it and will finish it tonight. Off to church, I'll be back tonight! :)

8. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001

Vehn; That struck deep, brother! If you've ever been through that, I am sorry! But man, lots of wisdom there to be read!

9. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    Posted folks...is Dak a bad-ass or what? :cool: ;)

10. Sith-I-5

Sith-I-5 Force Ghost star 6

Aug 14, 2002
    Bravo, your drawings are getting better with practice. The Liberty-class illustration looks alright. Vulture too.

11. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    Thank you Sith. :)

12. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    Updated the Liberty-class. Expect more updates on it ASAP and modifications as well. :)

13. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    Added the Intruder-class Drop Ship.

Its been quiet around here lately. Is everyone just busy with the holiday season? :confused:

14. Sith-I-5

Sith-I-5 Force Ghost star 6

Aug 14, 2002
    No, just thinking.

Like today, on noticing that elements of the American Civil War are going into the Terran Federation as well, I have begun thinking that maybe they are a relocation of the Kingdom of Jod after finding that characters couldn't be arsed to trek across Wild Space to a satellite galaxy?

15. Heavy Isotope

Oct 10, 2013
    I thought Beskaryc was leading Masha and Sunri, so I haven't tried to take control if the situation. So I'm just reading and waiting. :p Also we are moving this month so I have been packing.

Also, bravo, I like your ideas on the Terran, I would like to recommend looking into the warhammer series for inspiration and/or reference for armor and infantry. Particularly the Space Marines and Tau.

16. Bardan_Jusik

Bardan_Jusik Former Manager star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 14, 2009
    Yeah sorry about the delay. [face_blush] This is one of those weeks. I'll be getting us moving again by the weekend though.

[​IMG]

17. Heavy Isotope

Oct 10, 2013
    It's ok Bardan :) My week has been a pain too, hang in there

18. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    No, no, they are different Sith. Very different. I've just had bits and pieces to add. I may still edit it and elminate the Confederate Union aspect, since that's a hard one to fit in without having to explain it in great, great detail. Hmmm...I'll edit it and fix it.

My computer will be down tomorrow and back up later that day. Faulty motherboard and need to get it replaced... :(

19. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    Hey guys, I am back from MIA. I've been dealing with a bout of near homelessness this week. The LORD is providing mightily and I may have a place with some friends (who are also super geeks, so it works out like Heaven). Nothing is finalized yet, but should sometime later today or this weekend. Please pray about it, since its only 25 degrees outside and homelessness would not be fun in this cold weather (I have a car paid off to sleep in, but still there, it would get cold at night). I will be online the majority of today to get caught up, while Sunday will probably be hit and miss due to a prior obligation. The coming weeks may or may not be chaos on my end with the near homelessness situation, depending on how the LORD works it out, so just FYI. :)

20. Bardan_Jusik

Dec 14, 2009
    I'll be praying for you Bravo.

and I finally got my post in. Apologies to those who were waiting on me. [face_blush]

[​IMG]

21. Heavy Isotope

Oct 10, 2013
    It's ok Bardan. :p

And hang in there Bravo!

22. SWBob

SWBob Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 19, 2003
    Hey guys sorry it's been a while, I had no Internet for a few weeks. I'm back though I should have my character sheet posted hopefully sometime today. How did everyone's holidays go?

Sith-I-5, Bravo and Bardan_Jusik like this.
  23. Bardan_Jusik

Dec 14, 2009
    Good to have ya back!

[​IMG]

24. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    SWBob, welcome back!!! :D Holidays went great! Yours?

25. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    Thank you Heavy and Jusik. Editing the Terran Federation stuff, some of the edits are in under History, Culture, and currently working on Military.