main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

OOC Rocketjock Eatery (A Star Wars: Intervention OOC/OOG discussion thread)

Discussion in 'Role Playing Resource' started by Bravo, Apr 5, 2011.

1. Heavy Isotope

Heavy Isotope Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 10, 2013
    Looking forward to it! Remember my suggestion to look at the Tau Empire in Warhammer 40k ;) Might be helpful for design ideas. Not their cultural and societal ideals though, to me it takes a very advanced alien race to have such assimilation. :p

2. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    Okay, got a lot done on the Terran Federation stuff. All the History, Culture, and Military is done. And I've expanded and finished the Vulture-class. Now, off to Church in a snow storm. How fun. :p

3. Sith-I-5

Sith-I-5 Force Ghost star 6

Aug 14, 2002
    SWBob, good to see you again, Mate!

4. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    Back online. I am going to finish as much as I can on the Terran Federation and get to posts tonight. Then...the fun begins... [face_skull]

5. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    Some good stuff on the Terran Federation.

6. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    Thank you Sith! :)

7. Heavy Isotope

Oct 10, 2013
    :eek: Must see more! Love all the posts you guys are doing. :)

8. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    Hey all, before my day gets busy, I was able to add in the 419th Airborne Regiment into the Federal Army and add photos. I will get to tags either tonight or Monday. :)

Heavy Isotope likes this.
  9. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    Hey all, some good news! I have found a new place to live and have thus avoided homelessness! Yay! :) I will be moving throughout the week after work all week, since I need to be out of my current place by Friday. My online time may be very restricted this week, but I should be free again come the weekend. I am going to go get to tags now, so as not to slow down the game with my DRL situation any further.

Bardan_Jusik and Heavy Isotope like this.
  10. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    Great news!

11. Vehn

Vehn Force Ghost star 4

Sep 14, 2009
    Yay! Good for you, Bravo!

12. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    Ah, posted. Addressed the warehouse fire, and the former owner of Winterkill's outfit.

13. Heavy Isotope

Oct 10, 2013
    I like this macabre James Bond going on. :p

14. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    Okay, so I may or may not have internet access this weekend. I was moving the second to last load of my stuff over to the new place this weekend and we ran into some issues with getting the room (and hence my computer) ready by Saturday. It may be a couch sleeping weekend without internet. I'll keep you all posted. :)

Heavy Isotope likes this.
  15. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    Huh?

16. Heavy Isotope

Oct 10, 2013
    Tiaca, winterkill, sneaking into the garrison. Haha

17. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    Ah, okay.

18. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    The Conquer II-class Assault Repulsor Tank has been added to the Terran Federation. I had the drawing done several days ago, with the moving and all this week, I was finally able to get it up. Sorry it's late.

Thoughts on the Kingdom of Jod post I did Wednesday? I wanted to start to open up the game more with a little dramatic suspense.

19. Heavy Isotope

Oct 10, 2013
    I liked it, it's good to give a story of things going on during or before everything comes together. ;)

20. Master Selkath

Master Selkath Jedi Knight star 2

Oct 5, 2013
  21. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    Read that, and it was a good read, nice characterisation and updates. Personally, despite the reasonings you gave last time I brought this up, I wouldn't go to ******* Nar Shaadaa to find out what is happening in the Kingdom of Jod.

I would go to the Kingdom of Jod, and only then, if I couldn't find the Kingdom of Jod, no forwarding address, a mass of curdled milk bottles on the doorstep, and the letterbox stuffed with old issues of Time magazine and USA Today, would I begin to worry.

22. Heavy Isotope

Oct 10, 2013
    Hey everyone, sorry for my absence, things have been really crazy with my part time job, as well as we are moving this week. I should be able to get a post up before the move but I can't guarantee, sorry. :(

23. Bardan_Jusik

Bardan_Jusik Former Manager star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 14, 2009
    Barring unforeseen circumstances I should have a post ready sometime tomorrow.

[​IMG]

24. Vehn

Vehn Force Ghost star 4

Sep 14, 2009
    I'll have a post up at some point. Still in the loop.

25. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    Hey all, internet was finally just restored just a bit ago. Had internet problems since yesterday. Its 9:30pm and work in the morning. I have a work meeting tomorrow after work, so I may be able to get a small post/update in Monday night. FYI, for the record, its nice having my own room again, verses sleeping on couches and floors the last 8 months. So nice to have privacy again. :)

Sith-I-5 and Heavy Isotope like this.