main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

OOC Rocketjock Eatery (A Star Wars: Intervention OOC/OOG discussion thread)

Discussion in 'Role Playing Resource' started by Bravo, Apr 5, 2011.

1. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    Good to hear Master Selkath! :)

2. greyjedi125

greyjedi125 Chosen One star 6

Apr 29, 2002
    LOL!! @Sith-I-5!! Imotep!!! I love it!!!! Haha!

3. Sith-I-5

Sith-I-5 Force Ghost star 6

Aug 14, 2002
    Thank you, Grey. :)

I had it worked out in my mind for several hours, then abandoned it when I was writing as I could only remember Irresistable Nurse-, and Inotep didn't work. Luckily, later, I remembered why I thought it would work.

Glad someone liked it.

Heavy Isotope likes this.
  4. Heavy Isotope

Heavy Isotope Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 10, 2013
    I liked it too, Sith. :p Yav makes me laugh to, answering a comm in such a dire situation, so casually. [face_tee_hee]

5. Mitth_Fisto

Mitth_Fisto Chosen One star 6

Sep 29, 2005
    Yes, now instead of my next post being a cessation of the comm calls I'll have to. . .*gasp*. . . answer them!

6. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    I am updating the Darkest Night in the Quick Reference here and there as I can. Check for updates. I did a massive update on the troop numbers, correcting errors and expanding on the Darkest Night's more independent roles from Imperial Intelligence and the ISB and having their own security department; I am looking at altering the Intelligence and ISB numbers and roles, so beware these are not set in stone.

7. Mitth_Fisto

Sep 29, 2005
    Okay, one update for Tiaca with the comm calls done! Phew, that was harder than expected. Now I'll wait for replies before getting a Havah update up for Winterkill Grey. ;)

8. greyjedi125

greyjedi125 Chosen One star 6

Apr 29, 2002
    All good Mitth.

Managed a small post for Mahaben. Did my best not to metagame or step on folks toes, just progressing the scene a lil' bit. I'll be back later-ish. :)

9. Mitth_Fisto

Sep 29, 2005
    *Eagerly watches the thread to see if Bravo will respond after he finishes with Intervention sock*

Things are looking pretty good, beyond planetary occupation by the Empire of course :p

10. Vehn

Vehn Force Ghost star 4

Sep 14, 2009
    Thanks for moving my character,greyjedi125! Got a little back-logged on my end. I'll get something up soon.

11. Master Selkath

Master Selkath Jedi Knight star 2

Oct 5, 2013
    Same here it's been a busy week for me and I should have one soon

12. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    Mitth, I don't know if Lasso can respond yet. He doesn't have his comlink on him. Assuming you mean the comlink calls (I haven't checked the boards yet, just got home).

13. Mitth_Fisto

Sep 29, 2005
    Actually Bravo I was thinking more along the lines of Dak at the moment instead of Lasso, I thought the droid came standard with an internal comlink or scomplink?

14. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    Ah... :oops:

15. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    Blimey, you've given me a lot to deal with when I do the governor post.

Okay-dokey, I'm not well at the moment, so my posting will be staggered.

16. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    Are you sick, Sith? Get some rest buddy, posting can wait!

17. Heavy Isotope

Oct 10, 2013
    I'll get a post up tomorrow. Not feeling well either. :<

18. Mitth_Fisto

Sep 29, 2005
    Both of you take care of yourselves! Get some juice/ lots of fluids, and rest even if it is just vegging out while drinking fluids.

19. Heavy Isotope

Oct 10, 2013
    Thanks! I've been doing so, DRL got me stressed on top of that. 8-}

20. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    Drinking more fluid here too, and had my first solid foods since Thursday, taste buds coming back, and in the right conditions, can go several hours without a coughing fit, so, signs of recovery.

Bravo, where is the CSA Administrator that Soal's forces chatted to, based?

Loved the escalation of the three Authority VicStars, and the VicePrex of Security Division. Really ramped up the excitement.

Grey, you are writing Mahaben with an otherworldly quality that is reading well.

Great writing, everyone.

21. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    I'm glad your feeling better buddy! :)

I always envisioned the Administrator being off world, maybe on one of other planets in the System.

Thank you on the VicStars! :)

I've been doing some very special additions to the Darkest Night fleet. The upgraded Gladiators, which I'm finalizing now in a post, will have a very close connection to the storyline. Also, expect me to rewrite the ending of my last post involving the Imperial Stormtroopers at the hospital.

22. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    Sorry for the delay on replies/posts. Internet is going in and out last night and today.

23. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    Okay, got it done. Finally. :p Acklay Group, which can be found in detail under the Galactic Empire's "Specialized Units" in the Quick Reference, is complete. Please note, I am still working on the Darkest Night, hence why the need to rewrite the ending to my last post for the Stormtrooper Sergeant in the hospital. Also, expect modifications to one of the Victory II-class Star Destroyers in Acklay Group in the near future...it has a connection to the Gladiator II-class Star Destroyer, which is also done now too and in the Quick Reference. Yea, its been a busy night of research and typing. But before any more updates to the Quick Reference, I'll be focusing on getting replies and posts up in the game thread. But I think there's enough to read and wonder about between the two updates to keep you busy for a while. :p

24. Master Selkath

Master Selkath Jedi Knight star 2

Oct 5, 2013
    I'll finally have one tonight, been a long week but now I have time.

25. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    No worries, Selkath. We all have DRL and prior obligations to fulfill. :)

Just got back from college...now for some fun. Posting, here I come! :cool: