main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

OOC Rocketjock Eatery (A Star Wars: Intervention OOC/OOG discussion thread)

Discussion in 'Role Playing Resource' started by Bravo, Apr 5, 2011.

1. Heavy Isotope

Heavy Isotope Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 10, 2013
    Just remember to be quiet when you go in the room, you might wake me up. [face_tired]

2. Bardan_Jusik

Bardan_Jusik Former Manager star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 14, 2009
    I wonder if Taab will even have the right antidote to wake Masha up. We might end up having to carry her around for a few pages. :p

[​IMG]

3. Mitth_Fisto

Mitth_Fisto Chosen One star 6

Sep 29, 2005
    This is Taab we are talking about right? We might need to reconsider what quiet means to a Mando :p

4. Heavy Isotope

Oct 10, 2013
    Once I'm rescued I imagine I'll get enough oxygen, when we return to a normal altitude, to wake up. :p

5. Bardan_Jusik

Dec 14, 2009
    Or Taab could cut off her hand and hope that the pain wakes her up. [face_devil]

[​IMG]

6. Mitth_Fisto

Sep 29, 2005
    Ah, the Major Pain method! I know it well ;)

Bardan_Jusik likes this.
  7. Heavy Isotope

Oct 10, 2013
    Well then he'd have to take responsibility for her not being able to fly until she gets a hand. So don't do it. O.-

8. Bardan_Jusik

Dec 14, 2009
    [face_laugh]

How about just a finger or two? :p

[​IMG]

9. Mitth_Fisto

Sep 29, 2005
    That's the spirit Bardan! But breaking is more the method, and then inserting the Verpine bone knitter ;)

Bardan_Jusik likes this.
  10. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    So I think Sith's illness flew across the Atlantic. :p Stuffed up tighter then a---err, I'll get back to you on finishing that. Considering this is only my second time sick since October, I can't complain.

Heavy Isotope likes this.
  11. Heavy Isotope

Oct 10, 2013
    Tighter than a Twinkie in a tailpipe my boy!

Bravo likes this.
  12. Bardan_Jusik

Dec 14, 2009
    That line is so going to get used in this RP somehow.

[​IMG]

Bravo likes this.
  13. Heavy Isotope

Oct 10, 2013
    I call dibs. :p

Although it seems more like something Ol' Sydney would say, eh Vehn?

Vehn, Bravo and Bardan_Jusik like this.
  14. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    I overrule you both, I'm taking that line, I'm the GM. :p

15. greyjedi125

greyjedi125 Chosen One star 6

Apr 29, 2002
    I think Sith will be using it first, lol!!

And Bravo, your Three Musketeers are hilarious! That scene right there would make a fantastic SW fan film, the ending to the scene is perfect. Black-out. :-B

16. Mitth_Fisto

Sep 29, 2005
    Indeed! I have to agree with Grey, it was a little hard to keep the species straight (well except for the head with legs, that one was easy to remember :p ) but in a fan film it would be priceless!

17. Vehn

Vehn Force Ghost star 4

Sep 14, 2009
    I would love to use that line, Heavy Isotope, hilarious. But I can't as Bravo laid claim. I'll come up with something to pass the time :cool:

18. Sith-I-5

Sith-I-5 Force Ghost star 6

Aug 14, 2002
    We should have a Mini Challenge, where everybody who is interested, uses that line in the game.

I've thought of a place to use it...

19. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    I like Sith's idea! :cool: Heavy, your a genius!

Thank you Grey and Mitth!

20. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    Sorry you are not well, Bravo.

Great work with the three Musketeers, and the Toong and his air bag; lovely touch. Potential Merc nrcs?

Glad I read the post as well, as at first, when Dak had destroyed the camera, I thought it referred to my droideka, Kyle, but I was relieved to find out it was a static one.

Intervention likes this.
  21. Intervention

Intervention Jedi Knight star 2

Oct 1, 2012
    Okay, I'm going to assume Sith's post from Yesterday at 2:24 AM is controlling the two CompForce squads and any further CompForce action regarding Grey's Jedi. So, I am going to focus on CompForce and Stormtrooper units within the hospital. I don't want to step on anything.

And yes Sith, I plan on adding the aliens to the bridge crew or elsewhere in the ship as NPCs. Once this mission is over, I plan on devoting some heavy time to both the Force Chart and the Johnny Boy while we transition into Chapter 1; this mission is merely the Prologue, as I see it, setting up key characters, etc. Speaking of that, if this is just the Prologue, what do we have in store for Chapter 1... [face_thinking]

22. Intervention

Intervention Jedi Knight star 2

Oct 1, 2012
    I was planning for more then one post, but between being sick and tired, yea. I'll get more posts up this weekend! :)

23. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    Been putting together a reference file on Paint for my girls' outfits, weapons, appearances, then scouring previous posts to make sure Mary's E-11 is on the side where her good arm can reach it. Fortunately it is.

Slight medical question. I've got Mary's finger joints on her right hand bruised, from unexpectedly encountering armour while trying to punch through an Espo's chest.

For a human, just how incapacitating would bruised finger joints be? Would she just have to grin and bear painful fingers if she had to get her arm out the sling and hold a blaster with her bad hand, or is she one-handed till she heals?

Also, from her remembered activities in Intervention, I'm not wholly convinced that she is starfighter pilot material. Did I write her as too dependent on that astro-droid that came with her stolen V-Wing?

24. Mitth_Fisto

Sep 29, 2005
    *stretches out phalanges and blows the grit from under finger nails*

Alright that I can help with a little at least. Bruised finger joints (which in a human from the way of injury would normally include some skin tearing on the knuckles as well) would be a 'I don't want to bend them!' situation. But if willing to grin and bear it they are still usable if a little stiff so with a gun I would not recommend use. As blasters don't have the same recoil as earth bound weapons though. . .she can do it. ;)

As for last game, I think she came across to me as borderline, more like a green pilot with low confidence and the droid was the crutch. So, I would say Simulators for heavy dose level to get her up to par has happened or you can always have had her reassigned. [face_dunno]

Sith-I-5 and Intervention like this.
  25. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    Those are some great insights, Mitth.

Many thanks for that. :)