main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

OOC Rocketjock Eatery (A Star Wars: Intervention OOC/OOG discussion thread)

Discussion in 'Role Playing Resource' started by Bravo, Apr 5, 2011.

1. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    Jedi General Gelderd, right now the world is under the first stages of Imperial occupation with Espo support...for now. There are Stormtrooper units---in platoon strength---holding down buildings of importance, including the 3 capital city hospitals, CSA armory, and other governmental faculties. Like any invasion, these are merely advanced special forces' like units securing objectives before the Army moves in. Storm Commando units have secured planetary defense weaponry---mainly missile batteries---while an elite Navy Spec Ops unit is under classified orders at the moment near the CSA governmental complex, where a secretly inserted Storm Commando unit from days prior is preparing to leave the area. You have another Storm Commando unit that arrived hours before the first stage of invasion that is currently on a secret personal mission of Hilick Soal. Finally, the spaceport itself is occuipied by a regiment of Stormtroopers; all space traffic has been restricted from leaving the planet with a military blockade in place of 1 Assertor-class Dreadnought, 3 Imperial II-class Star Destroyers, and a lone Victory II-class Star Destroyer. Espo in-system picket fleet ships are currently on patrol enforcing the blockade throughout the star system itself.

Elsewhere across the world as a whole, other Stormtrooper units are acting as advanced landing units, securing governmental buildings, hospitals, law enforcement centers, and CSA armories in limited numbers. Army units are preparing to land, but are currently be held up because of political bickering between CSA higher ups and Imperial Center. As of right now, this is a peaceful, lawful Imperial occupation on military terms after a CSA planetary missile battery fired on a Imperial warship in orbit. Since the CSA are allies with the Empire, Espo security forces are assisting Imperial forces in their mission...at the moment. Currently, a uprising has begun near the lone Imperial planetary garrison/governor's palace, sparked by armed Rebel-like freedom fighters using small arms and rocket launchers.

It can't be stressed anymore, that this is a peaceful occupation. So the CSA is in corporation. So any Espo Troopers will be loyal to the Empire on planet.

Jedi General Gelderd likes this.
  2. Intervention

Intervention Jedi Knight star 2

Oct 1, 2012
  3. Mitth_Fisto

Mitth_Fisto Chosen One star 6

Sep 29, 2005
    *Reads post and comes back to roll across the floor*
    Blarghity Blargh Blargh!

4. greyjedi125

greyjedi125 Chosen One star 6

Apr 29, 2002
  5. Sith-I-5

Sith-I-5 Force Ghost star 6

Aug 14, 2002
    Son. Of. A. Bith.

Okay, go on Havah, take it like a BoSS. :p

greyjedi125 likes this.
  6. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    Vehn and I are working on a way to rescue Lasso from the materials waste shaft. Just FYI. :)

greyjedi125 likes this.
  7. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    Master Selkath

Okay-dokey, you are facing a hospital wall across an expanse of night-time car park, you know, black ferrocrete, white painted lines.

If you divide the carpark into a left side, and right side, from your point of view, the right is largely empty between you and the hospital wall (there is a work hatch that Vehn went through), on the left side, between you and the sliding doors of the hospital entrance, are twenty or more CompForce soldiers laying on the floor with laser hits, either deceased or wounded, being treated by about four medics.

A Togruta female journalist is speaking into a holorecording droideka, reporting the news.

8. Master Selkath

Master Selkath Jedi Knight star 2

Oct 5, 2013
    Got it thanks

9. Mitth_Fisto

Sep 29, 2005
    A holo-recording droideka? My level of esteem for this planet and it's news affiliates just dropped four parsecs. :p

Well, my Blargs were heard by the great Meh and away we go. Lets see if we all die in the next two posts ;)

10. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    Well nothing ever happens here. They'll be talking about this invasion for months!

Master Selkath Nice, well-written post. I like the character letting his medical instincts holding sway.

11. Vehn

Vehn Force Ghost star 4

Sep 14, 2009
    Master Selkath, very well written post. Had a moment of holding my breath as he had to choose whether to leave those wounded soldiers or 'do no harm'. A post that really brought home having compassion for all, enemies and friends alike....

Intervention likes this.
  12. greyjedi125

greyjedi125 Chosen One star 6

Apr 29, 2002
    Intervention likes this.
  13. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
  14. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
  15. Master Selkath

Oct 5, 2013
    Thank you everyone for the positive feedback

Bravo likes this.
  16. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
  17. Master Selkath

Oct 5, 2013
    Bravo and Jedi General Gelderd like this.
  18. Jedi General Gelderd

Jedi General Gelderd Jedi Master star 5

Mar 6, 2004
    Thank you guys, I really appreciate it.I do love writing, so I'm glad to be around you lot in this RPG to just let imagination go wild. ^:)^

19. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    I really feel like Vehn's and I's escape from the hospital is like the Death Star chase with Han/Chewie and Luke/Leia. The music fit perfectly too! :cool:

Vehn likes this.
  20. Mitth_Fisto

Sep 29, 2005
    Kinda is, I look forward to see how it proceeds as a window is still not an option yet ;)

21. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    Hey, a window is an option! Brilliant Mitth! We have Grey's character who can use the Force to slow us down as we fall!

22. Mitth_Fisto

Sep 29, 2005
    Now if only he knew he needed to do that and had a safe vantage point to do so without getting shot, stabbed, or stunned :p

23. Master Selkath

Oct 5, 2013
    I think Boras could protect him if need be

24. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    As Boras covers his back, the Luck's Gamble could clear a safe zone with it's weaponry.

25. Mitth_Fisto

Sep 29, 2005
    Oh boy, here we go again! :p

Skywalker_T-65 likes this.
  26. Master Selkath

Oct 5, 2013
    The one thing Boras needs to do though is get his starfighter onto the Luck's Gamble. It's still in the spaceport