main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

OOC Rocketjock Eatery (A Star Wars: Intervention OOC/OOG discussion thread)

Discussion in 'Role Playing Resource' started by Bravo, Apr 5, 2011.

1. Cushing's Admirer

Cushing's Admirer Chosen One star 7

Jun 8, 2006
    I'll stick to my own writing for now.

2. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    So some old school here, but well worth a second view!

3. greyjedi125

greyjedi125 Chosen One star 6

Apr 29, 2002
    Ha! Never seen that before. Very cleverly done.[face_peace]

4. Cushing's Admirer

Cushing's Admirer Chosen One star 7

Jun 8, 2006
    Hi, guys. in spite of Bravo and I-5's efforts, I don't feel like I'd be a good fit for Intervention at this time. Enjoy your game. :)

5. Sith-I-5

Sith-I-5 Force Ghost star 6

Aug 14, 2002
    Okay-dokey, thank you for letting us know. Hope you find a game suitable to your tastes.

6. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    Does anyone know, with Disney hacking of the EU, does Maul: Lockdown, Empire and Rebellion: Razor's Edge, and Honor Among Thieves count as canon? Heck, does anything pre-ROTJ count as canon? I am so lost in this, with nothing "official" since January 2014 on the canon debate.

I reason I ask is that, for the latter two books, I want to read them and see what I can get from them for Intervention's own growth.

7. Mitth_Fisto

Mitth_Fisto Chosen One star 6

Sep 29, 2005
    Not much of a clue, there are alot of rumors, but some seems to indicate that possibly just the NJO, Dark Nest, and post era's are fully on the block due to when the movie is going to take place and they want that to be an open slate for whatever the movie makers want to do without cannon interfering so. . .yeah. Until the new movie is close to coming out next year I doubt we will have much of a definitive answer.

Bravo likes this.
  8. Bardan_Jusik

Bardan_Jusik Former Manager star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 14, 2009
    I know I mentioned it in my post for her but wanted to reiterate here that Heavy Isotope PMed me her post and had me format it and post it up for her since she was unable to.

[​IMG]

Mitth_Fisto and Bravo like this.
  9. Heavy Isotope

Heavy Isotope Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 10, 2013
    Thanks Buckethead. :)

Bardan_Jusik likes this.
  10. Bardan_Jusik

Dec 14, 2009
    No problem.

[​IMG]

Heavy Isotope likes this.
  11. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    Outpost Nowhere has been "un-spoiler alert" in the Quick Reference. The photos in the links work. Please, do not post any IC or NPC posts for this location in the game yet. Thank you. :)

Sith-I-5 and Heavy Isotope like this.
  12. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    Mitth_Fisto, I borrowed Chris Streets. I know you NPC him. He was my ticket to introduce that storyline into the game. Is it okay if I borrow him a few more times throughout the game?

13. Mitth_Fisto

Mitth_Fisto Chosen One star 6

Sep 29, 2005
    Sure, remember you originally posted for him before you had me take him ;)

Bravo likes this.
  14. Bardan_Jusik

Dec 14, 2009
    Got Atin's post in, hope I didn't miss anything there.

I'll get to Taab's post probably tomorrow after I get a question answered by Sith. :p

EDIT: Answer received, post should be in by tomorrow.

[​IMG]

Bravo likes this.
  15. Heavy Isotope

Oct 10, 2013
    Would Masha have been given comms? I thought it was only to the security forces of the Mercs?

16. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    If she has a comlink, she should receive the message. If she doesn't, then she won't.

Mary is not psychic.

17. Skywalker_T-65

Skywalker_T-65 Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 19, 2009
    I'm debating if Sunri will receive the message or not. Sleek certainly will though.

18. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    Well, Mary is transmitting from the starship, so range is not a problem, this time.

19. Heavy Isotope

Oct 10, 2013
    I don't think Sunri would, Sleek definitely and remembering back to the bar some Mercs didn't have comms?

20. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    So at no point since leaving Danoor, did it ever occur to Masha to buy herself a phone. Got it.

21. Heavy Isotope

Oct 10, 2013
    Lol... Well leaving her life behind why would she. I suppose she could use her data pad.

22. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    I have added the Super Leviathan-class Heavy Lift Transport (SL-HLT) to the Quick Reference for the Terran Federation. Along with this addition, I have extensively upgraded / modified all existing Terran ship compliments and several of the Light Armored Vehicles have been replaced / removed. I also fixed a length mistake with the Vulture-class Low attitude Repulsorlift Craft at the bottom of that page (page 3).

Heavy Isotope likes this.
  23. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    I have some other additions / modifications to the Terran Federation. I've replaced all Star Wars themed Speeder Bikes with the Harley-Davidson MT350E as I try to make the difference between known space and Unknown Regions and the cultural and social differences that could exist between the two. Also, I've updated the Liberty-class Assault Ship complement to adjust to her being an Assault Ship (for landing forces, etc.); I also updated the Intruder-class Drop Ship to reflect the same role of landing ground forces and added information about her Presidency role. Furthermore, I took away the Imperial Towed Guns (in reference again to the MT3503 above with Speeder Bikes) and added other towed and mobile artillery in it's place. And finally, I cleaned up the Super Leviathan-class Heavy Lift Transport (SL-HLT) article and added information and adjusted complements, etc.

24. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    Mitth_Fisto, you may have Chris Streets back for the time being. I am going to assume you and Bardan_Jusik will have a little creative fun with that mission objective I gave you.

With that said, CSA Complex folks, listen up. I left my reply open for any enemy involvement. If you need a reminder on exterior defenses (meaning not inside the buildings), let me know. I can repost the post detailing the exterior complex's defenses, etc here in the Rocketjock if anyone needs me to. With that said, the inside of the building is all yours to detail, map, and create enemy details as you wish. greyjedi125, Sith-I-5, and Master Selkath, assume the security station will not only be heavily defended to get into, but the CSA will throw anything and everything to get it back once they know it's been taken over by the Mercs. The security station is the nerve center for that complex in terms of military defense and offense, so assume a heavy fight. I can create Espo NPCs if you want me to, but I figured you guys would have more fun detailing your own adventures through mission impossible.

With all of that said, don't think Lasso and Dak are going on a cake walk. Yea, that whole blueprint idea...that's why you never trust 10 year old documents. :p

25. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    Great post, Bravo. Nice save on the toxic darts issue.