main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

OOC Rocketjock Eatery (A Star Wars: Intervention OOC/OOG discussion thread)

Discussion in 'Role Playing Resource' started by Bravo, Apr 5, 2011.

1. Bardan_Jusik

Bardan_Jusik Former Manager star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 14, 2009
    I didn't realize it had been so short a time in game. Now I know. :p

[​IMG]

Bravo likes this.
  2. Mitth_Fisto

Mitth_Fisto Chosen One star 6

Sep 29, 2005
    That's not including the time away that we didn't RP and I was surprised as well. I thought we had at least breached the year barrier :p

Bravo likes this.
  3. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    BEST. ARGUMENT. EVER. WOW!

greyjedi125 likes this.
  4. Heavy Isotope

Heavy Isotope Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 10, 2013
    Sith-I-5, the NPC's assessment of Elizabeth isn't too far off the mark. :p Taking a picture might be difficult because she'd be shaking with laughter though. [face_tee_hee]

5. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    I most likely will not have internet access this weekend. My tightly planned move is running into some road blocks, so I don't know when I can move now this weekend (I was hoping to Saturday night after work).

6. Sith-I-5

Sith-I-5 Force Ghost star 6

Aug 14, 2002
    Intervention, Bravo

The first image link was broken for me, and the comparison chart was of little use without knowing which two ships I should look at. My browser only gave me two sizes of the picture, too small to discern anything, and when I expanded/zoomed it in Paint, the text, including any sizes, were unreadable.

How about extracting the two items you are comparing from that mass chart, and pasting them together in Paint or Paintshop Pro, or whatever, and uploading the jpg?

7. Tim Battershell

Tim Battershell Jedi Master star 5

Sep 3, 2012
    Sith-I-5:- Link didn't work for me either but I pasted the URL into a new tab and accessed it that way (handy dodge).

Right-click the link, select 'Properties', highlight and copy. Then cancel the 'Properties' box and go from there. :)

8. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    Tim Battershell

Thanks, Tim. That worked well! Plenty of scope for starfighter derring-do, then.

Okay, managed to Google another version of the size comparison. If that big thing is the city destroyer out of Independence Day, one side or other is all kinds of fragged!

Nice to find the DD type (named as Immobiliser-class), under the Assertor-class star dreadnaught's rear-most thruster.

9. greyjedi125

greyjedi125 Chosen One star 6

Apr 29, 2002
    Sorry for any hold up guys, but I'm working all weekend and won't be able to post until Monday. ( Lots of ridiculous drama and useless politics to go with it ta boot).
    Anywhos, I'll be lurking, but no posting until Monday the earliest. Apologies once again.

10. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    *Paces like an expectant father, eager to get to the "breaking into the security office" post*

11. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    Hey all, I have internet access again. :) Expect me to be online by tomorrow. Finished moving today; have a fever and have work all week (and college). So replies may be a bit slow at first.

12. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    Sith-I-5, the ship is from Independence Day. There weren't many good photos online to choose from.

13. greyjedi125

Apr 29, 2002
    Throws Bravo a virtual house warming party! WOO HOO!!! so glad you have a place now! [face_dancing][face_party]

14. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    Thanks Grey! :D

15. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    Tim Battershell, I will get to your tag tomorrow! Falling asleep at the computer...lame, I know...totally lost nerd points...

16. Tim Battershell

Tim Battershell Jedi Master star 5

Sep 3, 2012
    No problem - you've had a lot to do!

Bravo and greyjedi125 like this.
  17. Bardan_Jusik

Dec 14, 2009
    So who wants to guess if Izzy is one of those security chaps that Taab wouldn't trust to man the security station or not? ;)

[​IMG]

18. greyjedi125

Apr 29, 2002
    Er....Taab doesn't trust anyone? :p

EDIT: Agreed that Izzy should NOT be working in security. But the Chief would be hard pressed to trust a droid just as well. Hehehe!

Bardan_Jusik likes this.
  19. Bardan_Jusik

Dec 14, 2009
    Damn, the correct answer came back pretty quick. :p

[​IMG]

20. greyjedi125

Apr 29, 2002
    LOL!!! That was easy, hahaha! Taab for Chief of Security ANYWHERE!! er....uhm...wait..... :p

Bardan_Jusik likes this.
  21. Bardan_Jusik

Dec 14, 2009
    Since everyone has tagged me now I'll work on getting responses up by tomorrow night.

[​IMG]

22. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    Since Havah has been reminiscing about Mary Starr, I have been wondering what we did with her? If we did not jettison her out of the airlock, did it occur to dig into her systems and download some of her data?

In addition to finding out how she cooked or prepared Havah's foodstuff, the Mercs might be able to trace her owners or handlers, maybe even track Hillick Soal.

23. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    Sith, that was a storyline I had to unfortunately drop due to DRL. But I still have all the notes on it, maybe I can see about bringing it back.

As for her character, she's in limbo at the moment, most likely under high security watch in the Kingdom of Jod (since her storyline "ended" before we reached Actualize Station).

24. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    So fething distracting trying to post sole-ly at home. Just wasted half an hour on Facebook after commenting on Brazil's Neymar player who got kneed in the back.

Have to settle down and put my SG-12 thoughts into words.

25. Master Selkath

Master Selkath Jedi Knight star 2

Oct 5, 2013
    I will be stepping away from the game for a while. I'm sorry of I was holding anything back in the story. I may come back one day but as of right now I'm stepping away. If you want to use Boras as an npc than I'm fine with that. Good luck continuing your story to all of you.