1. Oh hai Guest!

Welcome to the RPF!

OOC Rocketjock Eatery (A Star Wars: Intervention OOC/OOG discussion thread)

Discussion in 'Role Playing Resource' started by Bravo, Apr 5, 2011.

Moderators: Penguinator, Ramza
  1. greyjedi125 Force Ghost

star 5
    @Bardan_Jusik.

That MUSIC!!!!!!!! Wow..... *gave me chills*

It set the mood of the scene perfectly. I've never watched the show, so it was ALL about Taab!! Then the lights went out! BRILLIANT!! =D=^:)^
    Bravo likes this.
  2. Bardan_Jusik Mand'alor - Manager of the EUC, SWC and Spinoffs

Manager
    star 10
    [face_blush] Thank you. I actually wrote the entire scene and was in the process of posting it when I thought something was missing. For some reason that music seemed to came to mind and I had to use it. Glad you thought it seemed to fit as well.

[IMG]
    Bravo likes this.
  3. Sith-I-5 Force Ghost

star 5
    I was at the point of needing sleep at the end of my last post, so breaks in logic, or sudden stops in the prose, that's the reason.

So, that explains my error with Specter's comm call. I couldn't handle it in the time and energy I had left, and my mind was a bit addled.
  4. greyjedi125 Force Ghost

star 5
    No worries, Sith-I-5. It's all turning out rather well if you ask me. :)
  5. Bravo Chosen One

star 6
    AMAZING POSTING---EVERYONE!!!!!!!!! :cool:
  6. Sith-I-5 Force Ghost

star 5
    The temptation to have Yav feeling what I am feeling is overwhelming.

Lunchtime, logged in, and the first thing I saw was the lovely expressive wormhole pic that @Bravo had put up, and my first Echoes-related thought of the day was an anagram of Oh sith!
    Bravo likes this.
  7. Mitth_Fisto Chosen One

star 6
    Nice to know you think of yourself Sith, very fitting ;) :p
    Sith-I-5 and Bravo like this.
  8. Bravo Chosen One

star 6
  9. Bardan_Jusik Mand'alor - Manager of the EUC, SWC and Spinoffs

Manager
    star 10
    I know this has been established before, but Taab is not a nice person. [face_devil]

[IMG]
    Bravo likes this.
  10. Sith-I-5 Force Ghost

star 5
    Congratulations, @Bardan_Jusik, you have brought Taab down to Agent Nifesta's level.

@Bravo, nice usage of the word, 'box'.
    Last edited by Sith-I-5, Aug 16, 2014
    Bardan_Jusik likes this.
  11. Bardan_Jusik Mand'alor - Manager of the EUC, SWC and Spinoffs

Manager
    star 10
    I've had that bit of Taab's history floating around in the back of my mind since the last game. Initially I was going to have him keep a whole set of those "trophies" hanging up in the cell area of the Crusader where they might someday be discovered by another crew member. However with the Crusader sidelined I had to think of another method to introduce something similar and this seemed like a good opportunity. :p

[IMG]
  12. Bravo Chosen One

star 6
    You play that so well. The problem, @Bardan_Jusik, is you play him with just enough good, that you think there is something in his soul worth fighting for beyond credits. And its always lingering, always present, never fading.
  13. Bravo Chosen One

star 6
    And for the record, I noticed on my last Jason Lasso post, I goofed and used "space suit" instead of my armored suit. I was tired! :p

I'm going to be redoing that post, FYI to @Mitth_Fisto, @Bardan_Jusik, and @Heavy Isotope. So don't respond to it yet! It will, however, have the same final outcome of running down the corridor!
    Last edited by Bravo, Aug 17, 2014
    Heavy Isotope likes this.
  14. Bardan_Jusik Mand'alor - Manager of the EUC, SWC and Spinoffs

Manager
    star 10
    Well, there always has to be that hope for redemption to keep the readers/players going. :p To be honest it is a difficult line to walk all the time and I am constantly worried that I am either making him unbelievable or going too far in one direction. Seems to be working so far though.

[IMG]
  15. Bravo Chosen One

star 6
    Its doing really good. I had Boba Fett say the lines of "too soft" for a reason. Because, a long-term baby sitting assignment does seem soft for his rough exterior. So maybe the Mercs found a weak-spot in that cold, dark soul of his?

Overall, amazing character! Top three favorite of all time! :cool:
  16. Bardan_Jusik Mand'alor - Manager of the EUC, SWC and Spinoffs

Manager
    star 10
    He is thus far my favorite version of the character. Certainly the darkest, not that my other "variants" have been nice guys either.

[IMG]
    Bravo likes this.
  17. Bravo Chosen One

star 6
    Yea, well I decided to throw in a little bit of Boba Fett storyline. I wanted to see how Taab's "plans" would alter or change because of the new threats.
  18. Bardan_Jusik Mand'alor - Manager of the EUC, SWC and Spinoffs

Manager
    star 10
    I have a pretty specific place I want him to end up at at the conclusion of this game. [face_devil] Might be the only way for At'ika to really grow up. But that is OOG reasoning, how this affects him in game will be interesting to ponder on.

[IMG]
    Bravo likes this.
  19. Bravo Chosen One

star 6
    Re-posted that post! I thought it came out really well! Now, since I had my alpha-male egotistical post for the month, Havah and Taab have to explain themselves for being late! :p
  20. Sith-I-5 Force Ghost

star 5
    I read the first version today; thought it was very good and descriptive.
    Bravo likes this.
  21. Jedi_padawan_leigh Force Ghost

star 4
    Quick question for the oh powerful gm's :)

Silly question probably, but i'm working on a short post to jump back in. I'm guessing Kannari would be in a medical gown or PJ type thing in the cocoon thing. Could she maybe grab some clothes or something from Mahabens room (if that is indeed where the cocoons are) or is her gear stored somewhere near?

Can't wait to get back into this game. :) Been following the thread during my breaks while I was working nights. Brilliant writing from everyone!
    Bravo likes this.
  22. Sith-I-5 Force Ghost

star 5
    @Jedi_padawan_leigh

Mahaben is in normal crew quarters, bunks and lockers for five people, so at least one of the four lockers should contain a grey one-piece flightsuit with a Merc badge (see first screen of the Quick Reference) on the shoulder, and a name badge sewn on. You can choose the name.
    Kannari will have to sort out what to do with her tail, herself.

Locker will contain a C1 personal comlink too.

No weapons in the room, but if Kannari exits the cabin and proceeds towards the bow, following the smell of blood, she should reach the medical bay situation, where we can rustle something up.
    Bravo likes this.
  23. Intervention Jedi Grand Master

star 2
    @Sith-I-5 and @Bardan_Jusik, I am getting a post up for Hank and Old Blue in response to the security alert on Level 3. I need to do some research first into the old game. So be patient! :p
  24. Intervention Jedi Grand Master

star 2
    @Bardan_Jusik, I am bringing back a few NPCs from our Red Ocean storyline from the first game. I had to drop their storyline last summer (2013) because of, well yea. So anyways, if your security team has some new personalities, you know why now! :p I'll be adding them to the QR asap.
    Bardan_Jusik likes this.
  25. Sith-I-5 Force Ghost

star 5
    They should have the same wariness about being brought out of hyperspace early, thanks to the Jod hijacking in the first game.
    Intervention likes this.
Moderators: Penguinator, Ramza